test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why is our community manager trying to stir things up with the community?

2»

Comments

• iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    The last time I accused somebody of having a bunch of sock puppet accounts, I was told to knock it off. No matter how obvious it is, it is apparently worse to call someone out on sockpuppetry than it is to engage in sockpuppetry itself.

@totallynoticoniansthrowawayaccount can back me up on this.​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    I am not surprised by any type of favoritism in ANY mmo because its usually happens. Any development team will say to their last dying breath "their is no favoritism, we treat all players the same." they get their moderators to parrot the same thing over and over again (and shut down the threads that suggest this). The ones that get "special treatment" almost always come to the defense and start accusing the rest of being bitter, jealous, or just "butthurt" (take your pick as it is infinite).

As far as SFD being their favorite people. I'm not so sure, I mean I know they have some history with the fleet to the point a few of them visited the developers at Cryptic Studios. Did that make them one of the developers favorite fleet? Its anyone's guess and it's more speculation than actual fact.

I can remember a time when another fleet that was famous for their podcasts was considered by many the darlings of Cryptic until they broke one of the commandments "thou shall not talk ill of the lockboxes" and then the interviews with the dev team dried up almost overnight.

Its real easy to fall out of favor with the development team. But I don't even care anymore about who is "in" with the developers or not.
    "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • rahhmirahhmi Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    CoUJpNUUkAEOrwn.jpg

3 things...
    I mean, this fleet tells blatant lies about getting free gifts and things like that, so why does she encourage this drama?

To Make You Feel Better: No one in Starfleet Dental (Except maybe just our token-Ferengi Druk) has a Nagus ship, especially not me. (seriously the D'kora is better... and the Bugship owns both)

Trendy does not specify who "they" are, or what "They" "Know". It might be that CBS Corporate found out that the new show is Star Trek Discovery (did I just leak something?) Or that Star Trek Beyond is a Borg origin Story (there's the leak).

when "crazy" rumors

Re: Rumors... Here's another Rumor.... Starfleet Dental "hates Roleplayers" (actually it's public-erpists), So why does a Dental run this, and why would other Dentals let them get away with it?? Rumors are not fun to requote... they're too easily picked apart.
    Post edited by rahhmi on
  • shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    rahhmi wrote: »
    CoT96IBVUAEkJX-.jpg

3 things...

To Make You Feel Better: No one in Starfleet Dental (Except maybe just our token-Ferengi Druk) has a Nagus ship, especially not me.

Trendy does not specify who "they" are, or what "They" "Know". It might be that CBS Corporate found out that the new show is Star Trek Discovery (did I just leak something?) Or that Star Trek Beyond is a Borg origin Story (there's the leak).

Re: Rumors... Here's another Rumor.... Starfleet Dental "hates Roleplayers" (actually it's public-erpists), So why does a Dental run this?

What skin or metal did you put on the ship ? makes it look ALOT better than gold !

"There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • tuskin67tuskin67 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Dental doesn't receive special treatment. They're just messing with your heads, and Trendy just plays along.
  • captaintroikacaptaintroika Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Binkely, you'd think that you'd figure out after the first 30 of these threads where things go horribly wrong and people make fun of you instead of exploding with indignation at SFD that you'd get a new gimmick.
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    High School Drama 101. Class is in session !
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • fatherrockfatherrock Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    Well if a fleet does have the ear of the developers, next patch..have them accidentally turn tails back on in
    the tailor. The Caitians cryptic created look like c-r-a-p and we want to create our own.
    give us a week, then we will be good.
  • thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    Binkely, you'd think that you'd figure out after the first 30 of these threads where things go horribly wrong and people make fun of you instead of exploding with indignation at SFD that you'd get a new gimmick.

First 30 of these accounts, you mean. Seems the banhammer is no longer in the toolkit.
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • p3nnyw1se#1639 p3nnyw1se Member Posts: 37 Arc User

First 30 of these accounts, you mean. Seems the banhammer is no longer in the toolkit.

as a result of a BBB complaint that has slowly been working its way through the system PWE is no longer doing forum bans, just closing threads and deleting posts when needed.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited July 2016

as a result of a BBB complaint that has slowly been working its way through the system PWE is no longer doing forum bans, just closing threads and deleting posts when needed.

That's not true. :)
  • p3nnyw1se#1639 p3nnyw1se Member Posts: 37 Arc User

That's not true. :)

actions speak louder than words my deary
This discussion has been closed.