What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Infinity Lock Box

1235»

Comments

• Options
    deicide#1497 deicide Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Dumbest thing a noob can do?????? Take like 200k Dith to exchange for zen for the reduction in key sale. Open 4 infinity boxes for items can't even use. Then go onto exchange and notice that if tried to sell??? Less than 2 mill EC would be all I get. First and last time I open boxes. ROFLMAO
    All good though. Just thought you peeps could use a laugh.
  • Options
    thelunarboythelunarboy Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    Interestingly I've not yet had an infinity box drop on me... I've only had Kelvin boxes. Is there a reason for this... or have I just not been looked on favourably by the forces of randomness?
  • Options
    cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    The infinity lockbox event is over for now. It'll come back though, don't worry.
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• Options
    thelunarboythelunarboy Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    Not worried, heck I got a connie T6 with just stipend keys so I can't moan. Only thing I'm desperately hankering after at the moment is an Annorax for my Doctor character... I'm trying to be a "temporal completist" with him. I have every temporal ship available on that toon, except the Annorax. Biggest problem with him though is in flight... do I stick with the Paradox (which doesn't require a USS prefix), or do I upgrade to something snazzier for the TARDIS.

I've shelved my Connie for now... I'm aiming to create a custom built Kelvin timeline Janice Rand to Captain it.
  • Options
    architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    So have we come to a conclusion which lockboxes are safe to toss?
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?