test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

the dev's done lost there mind

fl219fl219 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
edited July 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I just got a defeated window for no reason. No explosions no weapons fire no nothing! That IS a cheat if I ever saw one! Bug report getting filed. I should be compensated for that too! I think the Dev's have gone mental on the defeated stuff. (wanted to swear but chose not to)

Comments

• Options
    captainchaos66captainchaos66 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    Compensated? Dieing has NO consequences AT ALL! Other than having to hit respawn. I don't understand why you are so upset?
    Fleet Admiral In charge of Bacon
    Fighting 5th Attack Squadron
    The Devils Henchman
  • Options
    rock3tmanrock3tman Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    I can't even...
    1FHdQdl.jpg
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I fail to understand the need for compensation as well. You don't technically 'die', you simply go unconscious and respawn.

And on normal settings you don't even (normally) injure your ship. Only once in a blue moon on normal do I notice ship injuries after a defeat.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    There just like that. This time I was watching at my hull as it went from 84% to 0% and kaboom. Worst shield facing was about 50%. What is going on here?

Hmmm... "No significant damage recorded"???
    Is that combat log thing broken?? You know, that one in the chat window?

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    Thread closed. If you're going to report a bug do so without the attitude.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.