test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking to trade Kelvin Timeline Heavy Command Cruiser (T6)] for Elachi Sheshar Dreadnought Cruiser

This might be a long shot but I have a Kelvin Timeline Heavy Command Cruiser (T6)] and I'm wonderindg if anyone would be willing to trade a Elachi Sheshar Dreadnought Cruiser for it. I've been interned in the Sheshar for a long time but they seem unattainable for me for the most part.

Comments

• vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    I do not at all mean this to sound sarcastic, but it is probably just easier to sell it on the exchange and then get the Sheshar. You'll probably have cash left over.
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    I guess I could hold off till the prices are about the same in the exchange
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Nobody's going to do that trade. The Sheshar is about twice as expensive as the Kelvinprise.

And it's unlikely they'll ever be "about the same." The Kelvinprise is getting cheaper by the day, while the Sheshar's price is likely to remain stable unless there's another rerun of the Sheshar promo event.

If you had a D4 or a T'laru instead, you'd have a decent offer (for some reason, people opening them Kelvin boxes haven't checked the exchange to notice the Klingon/Romulan versions are worth twice as much as the Feddy).
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »
    If you had a D4 or a T'laru instead, you'd have a decent offer (for some reason, people opening them Kelvin boxes haven't checked the exchange to notice the Klingon/Romulan versions are worth twice as much as the Feddy).

That reason has to be the concept pushed forward by the general populace as well as these forums that:

1- STO is allllll about the Federation
    2- This is a T6 Connie so EVERYONE wants one.

Thus creating the idea that supply is way lower than demand for the KT Constitution, when supply is actually much more normal on that one even though it IS popular and demand IS high. Demand for the other two ships is lower, but supply is much much lower.

In the end this will all straighten itself out in a couple of Infinity Lockboxes from now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User

That reason has to be the concept pushed forward by the general populace as well as these forums that:

Thus creating the idea that supply is way lower than demand for the KT Constitution, when supply is actually much more normal on that one even though it IS popular and demand IS high. Demand for the other two ships is lower, but supply is much much lower.

In the end this will all straighten itself out in a couple of Infinity Lockboxes from now.
    Well, obviously. But you'd expect people who open boxes for profit would have enough sense to check the prices first and not just assume everyone wants the Fed one. At current 330m/730m/720m, the difference is quite extreme.

In fact, the Klingon and Romulan Kelvin ships are currently the #2 and #3 most expensive ships in the game. Only the practically unobtainable Voth Bulwark is above them.
  • vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited July 2016

Well, obviously. But you'd expect people who open boxes for profit would have enough sense to check the prices first and not just assume everyone wants the Fed one. At current 330m/730m/720m, the difference is quite extreme.

In fact, the Klingon and Romulan Kelvin ships are currently the #2 and #3 most expensive ships in the game. Only the practically unobtainable Voth Bulwark is above them.

You misunderstand how the Kelvin lockboxes work: you don't have a choice what you get when you open it, the ship is tied to the faction of the character who wins it. There aren't fewer D4xs and T'Larus because fewer people choose them, there is a smaller supply because there are fewer players whose Klingon and Romulan characters won the grand prize.
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    I used my stipend, bought a few keys and got a few boxes and won the ship which I plan to use. How is that eating a 400m ec fine?
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    askray wrote: »
    I used my stipend, bought a few keys and got a few boxes and won the ship which I plan to use. How is that eating a 400m ec fine?

Because if you won the Romulan or Klingon ship you apparently could have sold that, purchased the JJ-Prise, and had 400m left over.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    i have mirror terran science ship (still in the box).
    that exchange need a better search format, "Ship in box" because i cant remember the names or able to spell it for searchings.