test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Love the new ground que!

Well done with it devs. its fun simple to understand and has that tos feel.

Comments

• lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,403 Arc User
    Agreed, first que in a long time I liked.
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • bawdytieflingbawdytiefling Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    It's fun! Unfortunately, I've been on two runs where the Gorn engineer who shuts down the sub-consoles gets stuck on terrain, and the mission can't progress.
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    Not only is it fun, it finally gives out a good amount of marks. Got 128 (which includes the daily bonus) on normal. I'm good with that. Will play it more.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    me and a lot of the people in my fleet seem to love it a lot as well so far
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Please more fun ground ques like this
  • darakossdarakoss Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    It's super fun but Prospector Pete was getting annoying
    i-dont-always-funny-meme.jpg
    original join date 2010

Member: Team Trekyards. Visit Trekyards today!
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Wow positive feedback concerning a queue.

Was too busy with upgrades yesterday so didn’t give it a try. Can’t wait to hit it up. :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
    Hated it! Maybe I was in a bad team, but I died like 100 times, after the first wave, and then I simply bailed.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    Yeah I agree, it's a fun queue. Gonna have to run it a bunch more times to get a good feel for it. First time things went well. Second time I died a LOT.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    Fun mission. Not enough stuff to do while the Gorn are breaking down the gates, and the time travelling party-of-Hitler aliens from the worst storyline ever in Enterprise are just as annoying on ground as they are in space.

But, it's fun. It's no Mine Trap, but I'm enjoying it.​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Hated it! Maybe I was in a bad team, but I died like 100 times, after the first wave, and then I simply bailed.

Yeah, tried it today for the first time and the final area was just a death zone. Run in and about 5 seconds later... dead. Like you, not sure if it was team, inexperience or etc. Will try again tomorrow and see how it goes.
  • lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,403 Arc User
    For the end part, just stick with the Gorn fixing things. There can be a lot of fire going around, but you only need to fight whats going after him.
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • baldrick8baldrick8 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Played it yesterday for the first time. Had fun.

Oh teh carnage! I liked it. Simple, straightforward slaughter. Died like 3 times maybe. I think I got a good team.
    Will play again.
  • nephitisnephitis Member Posts: 456 Arc User
    I really like the new ground queue as well. I've been hoping for more ground and one that would make farming for Temporal marks a lot more fun and faster.
  • nephitisnephitis Member Posts: 456 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Tried it on advanced on my main and quickly learnt that AOE attacks are your friend here. The engineers in that team thrived with their turrets and orbital attacks and I found dropping abilities like the Iconian 'Solar Flare' etc extremely helpful.

The new tactical kit module from the Temporal reputation is really handy for initiating the attack if you are a tactical character. The ability is fast and does AOE damage.