test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bof ability training manual bugged ( for TOS ? )

daviesdaviesdaviesdavies Member Posts: 277 Arc User
edited July 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
1 of my TOS toons, has issue with bof ability and training manual

LVL 59

all the other toons have the same so far not issue

except this one.

the bug is as followed:

after training the ability is visible , can be (un) selected

but it can not be activated

all known work-arounds (slot/unslot/retrain) and relog game can not fix it

Mzd8i1c.gif
Post edited by daviesdavies on

Comments

• tinyfistedtinyfisted Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    I seem to be experiencing this as well. I think. I'm trying to train any of my tac boffs in command. I have the command qual. Plenty of expertise. All boffs are fully promoted. Level 60. The 'learn' button is live, I click it, click sound, but training never occurs and qual token isn't consumed. Logging out and logging in did nothing. This seems to be happening with all boffs regardless of AoY or modern origin, and regardless of prior training. Some have temporal training, most are untrained.

86B6EC45459D17DB8AE6CD5F51C13A90CDC00A85
  • tinyfistedtinyfisted Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    tinyfisted wrote: »
    I seem to be experiencing this as well. I think. I'm trying to train any of my tac boffs in command. I have the command qual. Plenty of expertise. All boffs are fully promoted. Level 60. The 'learn' button is live, I click it, click sound, but training never occurs and qual token isn't consumed. Logging out and logging in did nothing. This seems to be happening with all boffs regardless of AoY or modern origin, and regardless of prior training. Some have temporal training, most are untrained.

Hmm. To add more information. This occurred at the fleet spire. When I returned to ESD, I was able to train my char. Is fleet spire not a social zone?
    86B6EC45459D17DB8AE6CD5F51C13A90CDC00A85