test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Female Terran Odyssey shorts - Possible graphical issue

bobsled624bobsled624 Member Posts: 267 Bug Hunter
edited July 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hey All,

So, I've seen reports of there being issues with the female shorts for the Terran Odyssey and Jupiter shorts on the Lobi outfits.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to these outfits on a female character.

I would ask that anyone that has the Terran Empire uniforms on a female character and has noticed an issue with their character legs disappearing with the shorts equipped, can you please post the following information in reply to this thread;

Character Name:
@Handle:
Character Profession:
Character Race:
Screenshot of what's happening:
Screenshot of the color palette for the shorts:

Thanks a million guys!
bobsled624

Captain Mark Shranz | bIng 'aj Ro'Tal | erei'Riov Koval tr'Liun

"Your fun is not wrong" -Jeremy Randal@borticuscryptic

Proud Member of the Operational Support (Bug Hunter) Team
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    qcOLKqP.jpg
    V22nqJN.jpg
    NVV6qs8.jpg

I have a few fed toons. A Vulcan, Andorian, and Bajoran. All with the pricey Odyssey Terran Uniforms. And all broken. As reported the colours are restricted to only one and you can't match them with the tops. And the legs disappear. I look forward to seeing everyone else's pictures.

tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • Options
    kitsune424kitsune424 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I have it on two characters but I avoid going to change the uniform as the last time I was in there, before it broke it was fine and I am afraid to go into the uniform and get the broken pants

Edit: It is on two alien Fed characters both Eng

Edit II: I have seen the issue what I meant was that I am not going to save the change until they are fixed
    We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
  • Options
    trelliztrelliz Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Same problem on my boffs, shorts are there but they have generated a small cloaking field around their legs. I tried closing the client, relaunching, buying some cheap boffs to test, but all the same. No legs.
  • Options
    aiden089aiden089 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    I'm getting this too; on a female human Boff. It doesn't appear to effect Leeta in game just Boffs(screenshots by terranempire).
    qcOLKqP.jpg
    V22nqJN.jpg
    NVV6qs8.jpg
    Nedya.png
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Also, the Terran 2 Shorts are once again stuck with the red board shorts color palette and the waist band color can't be changed.

Would be nice if they added Terran Shorts to off-duty options.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    rumbleprumblep Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Not the Shorts in my case...

Character Name: T'Mera
    @Handle: @Rumblestrip
    Character Profession: Tactical
    Character Race: Klingon (Fed)
    Screenshot of what's happening: No legs, no arms, no body with shorts and sleeveless top
    Screenshot of the color palette for the shorts: A2 Color on both for red....

Tmera_MUoddy_zpsprvu5exk.jpg
    Tmera_MUoddy_2_zpsxrkciajx.jpg

Edit:since the patch her legs are there, but no arms and such. No edits made to the uniform.
    Post edited by rumblep on
    -Captain Saffrin
    Federation 12th Cavalry
    Deep Space 19/USS Montana
  • Options
    houserozhenkohouserozhenko Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    My Character is a Playable Klingon Female for Federation

I have the same/similar issues with missing Arms and Belly on the Sleeveless Tops:

Kelvin Timeline Female Dress
    sshot-1.png

Odissey Sleeveless Top
    sshot-2.png

Terran (Leetah) Sleeveless Top / Terran Hot Pants (appear ok strangely but happily)
    sshot-3.png
    Check out my Bio and ongoing Story as Comic Flipbook on FlipHTML5:
    4099594.jpg
  • Options
    terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    Od dear they did it again. The Terran Jupiter tops are bugged as well. Not as bad as that. But they are missing a colour palette slot. It's locked looking like a mismatched colour. Maybe I should open a new thread for it.
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • Options
    callevistacallevista Member Posts: 237 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks - We are looking into this.
  • Options
    dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    Oh, @callevista, one of the recent patches added a missing color choice for the male Jupiter uniform, but the only colors available are the golds and silvers usually available to badges. On the NPCs, at least, the sections of the uniform it colors have standard colors.
  • Options
    callevistacallevista Member Posts: 237 Cryptic Developer
    Fixes to these issues have been made and are on their way in a coming update.
  • Options
    juma185juma185 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    The upper part of the Enterprise Mirror Uniform from the C-Store causes my female klingon boffs upper body to disappear.

missingtorso.jpg

Edit: It seems to me like the last patch, which was supposed to fix the other mirror uniforms, broke this one...it was fine before...

Post edited by juma185 on
  • Options
    akenomycesakenomyces Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    This is still an issue, for many of my characters. I first noticed it on my Talaxian, no legs with the Terran Shorts, and now my Liberated Borg human today. I did notice that it only seems to happen when I am making an Off-Duty outfit. When I use the shorts as a Uniform slot, they don't have this problem. Update, my Alien character has invisible legs using Uniform also, made post with her issue.
    Post edited by akenomyces on
    b2gqbfr8xfqa.png
  • Options
    zange#9187 zange Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This is happening to me on any new outfit I create.
    https://i.imgur.com/D58ktk4.png
    But any outfit I already had saved before they bugged seems to work just fine.
    https://i.imgur.com/QBNWfX1.png
    In the outfitter it now lets me pick npc feet when off duty.
    https://i.imgur.com/E1WgqSp.jpeg
    Every item that's broken and some of them have been broken for a very long time the "trill skin" option gets removed or was never added to any of the outfits.

Character Name: Zange
    @Handle: zange#9187
    Character Profession:Tac Officer
    Character Race:Joined Trill
  • Options
    diesel#3831 diesel Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Terran shorts missing legs texture in offduty outfit. in uniform outfit, legs are visible.
    hope it take less time to fix, since it's second time...
  • Options
    heroprime80heroprime80 Member Posts: 1 New User
    My female is a Terran Empire Trill and all was fine until I made a outfit in another slot for the Riza summer festival. All of a sudden her legs and part of the midriff disappeared. I tried with my other characters and their legs disappeared as well. I’m trying to make phone calls but have been unsuccessful. The Terran stuff was to expensive for this to happen. I hope they make a priority to fix it.
  • Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    @keepcalmchiveon

Chive, did you miss that they fixed it once in 2016? The problem must have resurfaced. Kael’s recent livestream Salem’s to indicate they are taking the visual spam issue seriously now. They may fix this one again too. But it is unfair to claim this has been a constant problem for years, when the thread was inactive for 7 years after it was once fixed.

> @callevista said:
    > Fixes to these issues have been made and are on their way in a coming update.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    You can watch the old streams on twitch and YouTube. There is a thread about it I saw the other day. I can link it here for you. Just a second.

Here is the thread:

https://account.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1264028/sto-video-archive

Here is the direct link to YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/c/StarTrekOnlineGame

And of course the typed summary of the livestreams by Som often get copied on the forum here as well.

Here is the recent one talking about the revision on the event ship effect:

https://account.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1267675/ten-forward-weekly-7-27-22

I guess though, I could find the exact link to the relevant video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZELrqtWseg

And of course these links are talking about the jellyfish and visual spam. They talking about the Terran shorts which seem to break when used as “Off Duty” pieces. At least for my toons they are working fine when used as regular uniforms.

Is that what you are finding too?
    Post edited by qultuq on
  • Options
    akenomycesakenomyces Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Character Name: Mavi Oehir
    @Handle:akenomyces
    Character Profession: Science
    Character Race: Alien
    sawdy075n5r3.png
    b2gqbfr8xfqa.png
  • Options
    Yeah Terran shorts 1 and 2 are missing their Leg models and the Terran Odyssey Sleeveless is also Missing Arms and Stomach on some Races.
  • Options
    This is supposed to be fixed again today. For those having a problem, please try again after the patch.
  • Options
    sexlexia#9824 sexlexia Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    Character Name: Atare
    @Handle: sexlexia#9824
    Character Race: Andorian (Federation)

Screenshot of what's happening: Invisible legs

https://i.imgur.com/2Egn3fA.png

Screenshot of the color palette for the shorts: Color Palette and showing I have to pay Zen in order to have my legs show up, apparently.

https://i.imgur.com/xe2obqT.png

This is STILL happening after apparently many updates. I've seen on some posts that it was fixed for a while and then got bugged again, multiple times!

Don't know how to post screenshots here - I tried [img][/img] to no avail and I've searched to see what you need to type out but couldn't find anything.
  • Options
    edited April 2023

This is from the Terran Empire Jupiter Outfit (Leeta's Variants) pack.

Screenshot of the color palette for the shorts: Color Palette and showing that I have to pay Zen to get my legs to be visible, even though I own the shorts.

I would post screenshots, but can't figure it out. Tried [img][/img] etc to no avail. And then accidentally deleted my comment trying to figure it out and had to post again. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway - I see all over the place that it's been bugged for a while, then it's been fixed multiple times, only for it to bug out again. Well, it's bugged again. I'd love to be able to wear the outfit if they could figure this out. Or at least get my Lobi refunded.

I sent a ticket, so waiting to see what they have to say.
    Post edited by sexlexia#9824 on
  • Options

This is from the Terran Empire Jupiter Outfit (Leeta's Variants) pack.

Screenshot of the color palette for the shorts: Color Palette and showing that I have to pay Zen to get my legs to be visible, even though I own the shorts.

I would post screenshots, but can't figure it out. Tried [img][/img] etc to no avail. And then accidentally deleted my comment trying to figure it out and had to post again. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway - I see all over the place that it's been bugged for a while, then it's been fixed multiple times, only for it to bug out again. Well, it's bugged again. I'd love to be able to wear the outfit if they could figure this out. Or at least get my Lobi refunded.

I sent a ticket, so waiting to see what they have to say.

Now that I can post screenshots (needed to be here a few days before posting pics I guess!), here they are.

2Egn3fA.png

xe2obqT.png