test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

well just bought the lifer..

I bought the aoy pack and other bits over the years..

so got the lifer pack for a simple reason.

I stopped smoking last year and have save alot off money for thags.

I enjoy the game not simply for blasting my m8's in pvp

(they blow me up more times, but its all good fun).

but I want too keep this game going..! and stopping with the thags paid for it!

Comments

• Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    Congratulations on being able to stop spending a fortune on slowly poisoning yourself, and therefore to be able to start spending a fortune on slowly poisoning yourself. :)
  • Options
    tenderbitstenderbits Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    cbrjwrr wrote: »
    Congratulations on being able to stop spending a fortune on slowly poisoning yourself, and therefore to be able to start spending a fortune on slowly poisoning yourself. :)

Hear, hear!!
  • Options
    zarato4218zarato4218 Member Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    how do you tell if your lifer is active?

paypal has taken it..

If you have an open slot, you can see if Lib-Borg is available when creating a FED/KDF/ROM toon since thats a lifer only thing. You could also try and claim the veteran shuttles or starships if you didn't have them unlocked before with sub time.

As Zephram Cochrane once said, "That'll do, pig. That'll do." - April 1st 2015. o:)
  • Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    Congrats although I think they are changing the name of this game for 2 reasons. One being that in the gaming industry the game and the people who play it are dinosaurs. The other is its got lots of dinosaurs to kill too. Star Trek: Jurassic park coming this fall.
  • Options
    alpharaider47#7707 alpharaider47 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    Welcome to the darkside :p There are lots of great benefits to being a lifer, and within a year or so the stipend you receive should make up for the upfront costs. The fireworks are pretty awesome too.
    sFfAcbR.jpg
    STO Beta Test and Launch Veteran
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    There are worse things to waste money on so have fun
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Congrats. My best friend over in the UK bought me a lifer just a little while ago. I am eminently satisfied with it as I enjoy playing this game immensely.

The Mugato pet is absolutely adorable too.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    Welcome to the club :)
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Remember to use the little things like space fireworks, Captain's shuttles, and the EV suits (you can claim unlimited copies and give them to boffs too).
  • Options
    leceterleceter Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    You really have to tell us what you bought. Jez, sure you are ok?
  • Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    [quote="davefenestrator;12999636"]Remember to use the little things like space fireworks, Captain's shuttles, and the EV suits (you can claim unlimited copies and give them to boffs too).[/quote]

It's a shame that the EV suits cannot be upgraded...
  • Options
    Androids?

What am I missing?
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    tousseau wrote: »
    Androids?

What am I missing?

Androids. You can get an android bridge officer from the Temporal packs, but I think 0718 is not customizable.

Android Bridge Officers are obtained from the Bridge Officer Vendor at ESD, First City, New Romulus Command, and a few other locations under the Special Officers tab.
  • Options
    Ahh.. that "android"... I.e. cyborg.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    tousseau wrote: »
    Ahh.. that "android"... I.e. cyborg.

It's an Android for English language players. Lifers get one free Android bridge officer per character, with their choice of M / F, Tac / Sci / Eng. The tailor customization is similar to Aliens but with some tech stuff. The Android has Creative and Self-Resurrection traits plus a couple of others. If you dismiss one android I think you can claim another.

Fireworks and EV suits are claimed from the console outside Quinn's office for Feds, next to the ensign. I forget where for KDF.
  • Options
    shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    When I got my lifetime... I named my next ship after a) a composition by Holst, and b) the sort of person who'd spend that much money on a video game.

The USS Perfect Fool

Welcome to the merry band, @evilestkhan! I'd say "see you at the Captain's Table", but no one ever goes there....

(KDF fireworks and stuff - in the First City barracks, aren't they? Check the consoles near the door.)
    8b6YIel.png?1