test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Announcing retirement from this game

2»

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    While I still don't really understand what threads like this are intended to accomplish, I wish you well.

Live long and prosper.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    rKvS8Tr.gif​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    The dinosaurs with lazers was one of my favourite seasons, maybe my favourite season ever for content to be honest, and the only ground content I really loved, with last season coming second.

A Dyson Sphere filled with
  • risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    lordgyor wrote: »
    The dinosaurs with lazers was one of my favourite seasons, maybe my favourite season ever for content to be honest, and the only ground content I really loved, with last season coming second.

A Dyson Sphere filled with

Together with the Heralds, the Voth are some of the best ground enemies. I really like them and a Voth playable species is something I still hope to see in the future.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    No matter what he says he'll be back eventually, MMOs aren't like other games, if you really like them you'll eventually come back no matter what your reason for leaving was.

As an example, in WoW WotLK I played DK Blood spec DPS, and I absolutely LOVED it and wouldn't even consider playing another spec, let alone another class, for the entirety of the expansion. I'd played since vanilla, but this was the first time I had a spec I really enjoyed playing, and the first character I got to max level. Then it was revealed that in the next expansion this would no longer be possible, Blood spec would become tank spec ONLY, no DPS. Essentially, my favorite spec in the entire game was being removed. I was PISSED, unsubbed, and vowed never to play again. Two years later I finally calmed down, and started playing again just before Pandaria hit, and now my DK (still my main), is Frost spec.

So no matter what @mirrorchaos is upset about, eventually he'll calm down, get the itch again, and return.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Perhaps you should consider taking your own advice about "change"
    A typical problem of relying on famous quotes - they can be applied in different manners, possibly against their original intent. Knowing the words does not always equal knowing the meaning.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    A typical problem of relying on famous quotes - they can be applied in different manners, possibly against their original intent. Knowing the words does not always equal knowing the meaning.
    Me or him? Because I only try to look wise. I have no idea what I'm talking about. :D
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    63893024.jpg
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Me or him?
    Yes.

:p
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    And a Kiss for the road...

minion2%255B1%255D.gif

i-bet-he-means-goodbye_o_188481.jpg
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Happy to see you go. You thought too highly of yourself being a vigilante moderator always picking at peoples posts and tattling to the real mods. No one likes that. Glad to see a stop to that with you leaving.

I hope the door hits you on the a$$ on the way out.

Btw, what a troll thing to do to start a thread that is prohibited on an early Saturday so it cant be closed for the weekend. Damn this will be a brighter happier forum without you.
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    Happy to see you go. You thought too highly of yourself being a vigilante moderator always picking at peoples posts and tattling to the real mods. No one likes that. Glad to see a stop to that with you leaving.

Btw, what a troll thing to do to start a thread that is prohibited on an early Saturday so it cant be closed for the weekend. Damn this will be a brighter happier forum without you.

well-dang-j3xhwz.jpg
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • psycholandlordpsycholandlord Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Yay.
    4KCfG9C.gif
  • eltecheltech Member Posts: 146 Arc User

You're not exactly a ray of sunshine, yourself.​​
  • themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    goodbye2.jpg
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    Yes.

:p

Ah, I get it now! :p
  • midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    No "I quit!" posts /closed
This discussion has been closed.