test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ground Temporal Maps

tilartatilarta Member Posts: 1,799 Arc User
edited July 2016 in Reputation System
After doing the first day of Temporal Mark grinding, I got bored with the space maps and decided to check if there was some ground maps to do to earn my Marks a different way, one more interesting then a space battle I have to keep playing daily for the next 5 months.

I was saddened and disappointed to discover that there are only Space Queues for Temporal Marks. :'(

I want something more cerebral then "shoot target, blow up target, repeat until the dreadnaught warp core is given as a delicious cake treat to the Doomsday machine".
And don't mention the other queue, I got so annoyed with the temporal rifts/anomalies and unending waves of ships, I won't ever do that one again! :#

I am requesting that we get some ground missions, preferably ones with intellectual puzzles to solve, like the 8472 infiltration on Bajor.

And if would be great if we can play a game of TribbleHeadBounce on NPCs too. :D
Check out the episode Trials and Tribbleations to learn how it is played.

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(

Comments

• Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    tilarta wrote: »
    After doing the first day of Temporal Mark grinding, I got bored with the space maps and decided to check if there was some ground maps to do to earn my Marks a different way, one more interesting then a space battle I have to keep playing daily for the next 5 months.

I was saddened and disappointed to discover that there are only Space Queues for Temporal Marks. :'(

I want something more cerebral then "shoot target, blow up target, repeat until the dreadnaught warp core is given as a delicious cake treat to the Doomsday machine".
    And don't mention the other queue, I got so annoyed with the temporal rifts/anomalies and unending waves of ships, I won't ever do that one again! :#

I am requesting that we get some ground missions, preferably ones with intellectual puzzles to solve, like the 8472 infiltration on Bajor.

And if would be great if we can play a game of TribbleHeadBounce on NPCs too.
    Check out the episode Trials and Tribbleations to learn how it is played.

The last ground BZ map released was for the Dyson rep. Since then, there have been four other reputations released, none with a ground map. Just let that sink in.
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png