test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't start Cold Storage mission

I've been collecting the feature episode replay reward Breen boff from Cold Storage on all my toons, but for one of them I'm unable to get Ambassador Surah to offer the mission.

With all 6 of my toons I did the same thing because I hadn't gotten to the Breen episode with any of them: after the final Cardassian Struggle episode I skipped the first 4 Breen episodes and then started Cold Storage. BUT on one my toons, both Skip and Hail were greyed out when I got there, and Ambassador Surah never appeared to offer it. It also isn't in my list of Available Missions; only the first four are.

I tried accepting and completing the 4th mission (Cold Case), but all that did was change the "Hail" for Cold Case to a "Replay". Both Skip and Hail are still greyed out for Cold Storage. I checked my In Progress episodes, and Cold Storage is not among them.
I also tried going to the Lae'nas system just in case to see if the "Start Cold Storage" dialog would appear there as it did for the other toons, but nope.

The Breen Invasion tab on the Episodes screen is also greyed out, which is weird because I've skipped the first three episodes already and completed the 4th.

I've already submitted bug reports both in-game and in the Support system at Arc Games, and I haven't heard back yet. With the replays ending tomorrow I'd really like to do it today. Any ideas on what else to try? Thanks!

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    Have you played the missions in Yesterday's War yet? Previous unplayed or unskipped missions will 'block' later missions.
    This happened also at the Cardassian, Romulan and Borg-arc revamps and when Nimbus/Wasteland was inserted.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Yeah. You have to do the first two eps of Yesterday's War before the Breen arc unlocks. I had to do them on my last alt I was playing last night, then skipped ahead to Cold Storage.

Very annoying, it is. [/Yoda]
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Aha, thank you! I'll give it a go.
    [Oh wait, I guess I can't... outage and then the Replay event is over. Really odd though why this only happened on one of my toons. Maybe I'd already accepted the Cold Storage mission on the other toons before the Yesterday missions appeared or something.]
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Maybe I'd already accepted the Cold Storage mission on the other toons before the Yesterday missions appeared or something.]

That is possible. Glad you were able to get the BOFF on some of them. The only one I didn't get all the goodies on is my AoY, cause I didn't have time to level him to those missions, and get the others too. Hard choices. Ah well, wait till it comes out again.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D