test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sooo... About that Tholian Sticky Web...

sunseahlsunseahl Member Posts: 827 Arc User
edited July 2016 in The Academy
What races DOES it work against?

So far the ONLY race i've had the console actually pop-off on has been the nah'kul....

It's not worked on

Borg
Jem'Hadar
Tholians
Crystal Entity
Terrans
Iconains

Is this thing broken? This thing should activate no-matter-what... If a race is immune to it it should do just that... show up as immune.​​
Member of the "Disenchanted"
We don't want what the Feds have. We want the equivalent. We want fairer treatment. Concern, desire, greed to some extent, and passionate belief that the enough people would buy KDF items to make it worth Cryptic's while.

Comments

• neomodiousneomodious Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    I think there was a patch note that it no longer works on "massive" enemies.​​
  • sunseahlsunseahl Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    That may be, but after playing further than this post that doesn't explain why Sticky Web INS'T launching against Cardys(Galor) and Breen(Plek Bresh/Chell Ghret) either....

I even moved the icon to my 4 key in setup and wailed on the keyboard... it did NOTHING.​​
    We don't want what the Feds have. We want the equivalent. We want fairer treatment. Concern, desire, greed to some extent, and passionate belief that the enough people would buy KDF items to make it worth Cryptic's while.
  • timonicustimonicus Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    I cant get it to work on anything, only have it for the tetryon damage bonus, but it would be nice if it did something
  • aliensamongusaliensamongus Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    Mine didn't do anything until I unequiped it and reequiped it, but also the skill itself on the hotbar. It did work for me then.
    giphy.gif
  • daviesdaviesdaviesdavies Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    sticky stuffs should have worked on pretty much everything
    especialy on large objects

for example
    toffee between your teeth
    chewinggum under your shoe
    suckerfish under a shark
    excrement on a baboon's a**

:o)

Mzd8i1c.gif
  • sunseahlsunseahl Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Be still my heart:
    • Resolved an issue that caused Sticky Web Wall Console to not allow activation on any targets.
    ​​
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Nope, still half-broken for me. It doesn't successfully trigger when I use it on ICA and I can't click it at all on CCA. It will sometimes work on other maps but it often refuses to be used on even small targets like Terran Empire Frigates.
    Q9BWcdD.png