test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Did you change uniform after Caleb

isthisscienceisthisscience Member Posts: 863 Arc User
When they suggested I change my uniform for Quinn, I told them where to stuff it. I mean, why would I give up the awesome look I created the character for just for the sake of the plot? No way! By the looks, most other people kept to the TOS theme also. But I've seen a few others who changed.

So, what did you have on when you left the tailor?

Did you change uniform after Caleb 188 votes

Retained a TOS uniform
52%
nightkenlan451antonine3258errantdawndarkenviousgaraks31dabelgravealexraptorraries73321dareaucaptainoblivousguljarolr5e4w3q2yreodredkurumimorishitacrypticarmsmandavidp0418reyan01artan42kitsunesnout 98 votes
Changed to 25th century or other
35%
ikonn#1068reiklingraiderturbionrangerryudearghargillegendarylycan#5411duncanidaho11sauron90805paladinwolf77daboholicthemetalstickmanrazartrek1jarvisandalfredmustrumridcully0hyplkjwashingtonangrybobharabaturdlmc85redvenge 67 votes
I demand a third option!
12%
talonxvirm1963scarlingcommandersolacethay8472felix313evilmark444snoggymack22sennahcheribjtoney3448lordgyorddplattshadowedwolf841drakomagidalolornmneme0trejgonechattydarthmeow504sirmayday 23 votes

Comments

• sauron90805sauron90805 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    To be fair, I only wear the new uniform when talking with Quinn, then its back to good ol TOS.
  • risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    I didn't buy the expansion pack so I only had some very limited options 'before Caleb'.

Changed to the standard Odyssey uniform as soon as I could. Not that it matters that much to me, I don't think I'll be playing my Andorian ToS toon that much. Maybe that will change at some point in the future and then I might get an unique uniform for him.
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    To be fair, I only wear the new uniform when talking with Quinn, then its back to good ol TOS.

Same here, then went with the intrepid temporal badge on my TOS uniform
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
      Retained a TOS uniform
      I made a 25th century uniform but couldn't bring myself to wear it.
      So Regular 23rd cen Uniform, Captain's uniform, and a swimsuit for me.
      =^_^=

(And a 23rd cen space suit if it is hazardous. . .)

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
      Network engineers are not ship designers.
      Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
    • darkenviousdarkenvious Member Posts: 66 Arc User
      Retained a TOS uniform
      I still wear the TOS uniform even when speaking with Quinn and for me at least I will always wear the TOS uniform and will never change to anything else because I like the TOS uniform way better
    • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
      I demand a third option!
      I changed to the superior TOS uniform, the JJ version
      Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
      eaY7Xxu.png
    • tinyfistedtinyfisted Member Posts: 193 Arc User
      I demand a third option!
      Both. I have a 25th century uniform for normal use, blending in with Starfleet, and I've kept my 23rd C uniform for blending in... with Starfleet. :)
      86B6EC45459D17DB8AE6CD5F51C13A90CDC00A85
    • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
      edited July 2016
      Retained a TOS uniform
      Kind of... Ody blouse with a matching skirt, sparkly stockings and a snart pair of boots...

0.o?

What? I can let my inner girl out, every once in a while... Don't judge me... :p

EDIT: the real question though is... As a a Andorian, I had the option to update to a modern Andorian... did you update your racial appearance? I didn't.
    • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User

Yes.

Or maybe I made a 25th century uniform, but forgot to put it on before I visited the Admiral's Office.
      Quinn didn't mind and gave me a starship.
      Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
    • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
      Retained a TOS uniform
      If I wanted a standard, modern Starfleet experience, I would be playing my pre-existing Fed characters.
      XzRTofz.gif
    • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
      I demand a third option!
      I have a few different outfits. My main has the origional outfit she started with, the Captain's outfit, the TOS Mess dress outfit, then her final outfit is T'Pol's from Enterprise.
      afMSv4g.jpg
      Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
    • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
      I demand a third option!
      Nobody decided to troll Quinn by "changing" into a Kelvin Timeline uni?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
      I demand a third option!
      Nobody decided to troll Quinn by "changing" into a Kelvin Timeline uni?

I sure did! Was mad I couldn't open that box in the 23rd century, first thing I did after Caleb was put that on.
      Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
      eaY7Xxu.png
    • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
      Retained a TOS uniform
      I retained the old uniform and have tried to keep the character more or less in line with TOS.
      Tza0PEl.png
    • waldotrekwaldotrek Member Posts: 318 Arc User
      Retained a TOS uniform
      TOS Forever!
      Former Moderator 10-28-16
    • zellkarrathzellkarrath Member Posts: 182 Arc User
      Retained a TOS uniform
      Switching to Odyssey felt wrong, so I kept the TOS Uniform. Might pick up the Wrath of Khan uniforms later for some more variety.
    • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
      Retained a TOS uniform
      TOS. And thanks to the warnings here I bought extra boffs and phasers so I could have a full TOS crew after the (( EVENT ))
    • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
      Retained a TOS uniform
      I changed into a TOS uniform made of the finest 25th Century Tholian Silks instead of the cheap 23rd Century Velours...
      Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
    • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
      Retained a TOS uniform
      Since I already played around with later outfits, my 23rd century captains of course wear their respective 23rd century uniforms. (Yes, I bought the Andorian/Tellarite/Vulcan stuff). Unfortunately the original TOS uniform with the wide collar has severe issues with clipping.
      My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
    • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
      Retained a TOS uniform
      I could of course use the "normal collar" shirt - but it does not line up with the skirt as the collar version does, so does not look as nice. But maybe I'll roll another TOS toon some day, still don't have a human, and try to find out what to do. Would completely break my "groups of three" approach though
      My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
    • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
      Retained a TOS uniform
      Soon as my AOY walked out of the shuttle area. And saw all the uniform variations used. She was like, what "uniform standard". So she just kept on going to meet him. Since she will fit in anyways.
      Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
      Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
    • scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
      I demand a third option!
      Went Kelvin. :) AoY character in Kelvin everything including the Connie. Suck it TOS.
    • alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
      Retained a TOS uniform
      farmallm wrote: »
      Soon as my AOY walked out of the shuttle area. And saw all the uniform variations used. She was like, what "uniform standard". So she just kept on going to meet him. Since she will fit in anyways.

To be fair though NPC's now have a uniform standard, it's only players that are given the freedom to mix and match as they please, which isn't actually part of the Narrative.
      "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q
    • stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
      Stayed in it long enough to do the mission where Scotty says you're wearing a weird looking uniform to see if he says something else. Nope. He still thinks it is a strange uniform even though it was the same one he was wearing.
    • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
      I demand a third option!
      I did change to the Oddy uniform, but I made a whole new uniform so I could keep his 23rd century duds too.
      Now a LTS and loving it.
      Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
      I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
      Retained a TOS uniform
      If I could afford a Kelvin uniform for mine I would use it. But all my ECs are going to my main's Kelvin Heavy Cruiser Fund.
      db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
      I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
      The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
      Retained a TOS uniform
      Stayed in it long enough to do the mission where Scotty says you're wearing a weird looking uniform to see if he says something else. Nope. He still thinks it is a strange uniform even though it was the same one he was wearing.

I was wondering if they fixed that.
      Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
      Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.