test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Bug] Unable to claim Account-Wide Temporal Rewards if all Account-Wide Delta Rewards are claimed

gendou#6914 gendou Member Posts: 64 Arc User
edited July 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So I found an interesting bug this evening on my original main: He's unable to claim any of the rewards from Philip Crey at ESD.
The dialogue box comes up with the left and top tabs greyed out, and only two buttons at the bottom right: Sell and Cancel.

I switched over to another alt, and he was able to claim both Delta and Temporal rewards... until he claimed all of the Delta rewards.
At that point, he too saw the greyed-out, sell/cancel screen.

I haven't tested this further, nor have I tested it with my KDF or ROM characters. I'll also check on my Delta Recruit and see if he can claim Temporal rewards. I'll also take a screenshot of the differences when I'm able.

Has anyone else run into this?

Comments

• crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    Can I have a character@handle to look into this issue more? Thanks!
  • gendou#6914 gendou Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Sure. Problem initially presented itself on Gendou@Genmomo.
    I was able to reproduce it on Genken@Genmomo.

Sorry I haven't been able to log in since the patch today to get screenshots - today got busy.
  • stpirate187stpirate187 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm experiencing the exact same issue on two of my characters:

Stephen@stpirate187
    Eldaxon@stpirate187

Some things I noted: These characters aren't Delta Recruits or Temporal Agents. However, I do have 3 Delta Recruit characters that can access the Temporal Agent store as long as they're able to reclaim the 'temporal negotiator' from the Delta Recruit store. So, just as xangen pointed out it seems to be tied to claiming everything from the Delta Recruit store.
  • suki36suki36 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Same on mine, no Temporal awards (available or otherwise display)

Yandare@Suki316
  • gamerjoshgamerjosh Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2016

I've confirmed this issue with at least two of my characters, both KDF. HardFlame@six-of-nine and Varla Roslin@six-of-nine. The issue is the same, but with lt Q'on at the great hall.

EDIT: add "Eunich Orn Lovebaker@six-of-nine" to the list
    Post edited by gamerjosh on
    Belief manifests reality
  • gendou#6914 gendou Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Confirmed with Genzou@Genmomo, KDF; Genjou@Genmomo, KDF.

Imgur Gallery with screenshots showing progression.
    1.) Shows Delta Recruit item available.
    2.) Shows Temporal Recruit item available.
    3.) Shows last Delta Recruit item purchased.
    4.) Leave, come back in, this is all that you can get from the vendor.

Hope that helps!
  • lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    I have the same thing happening on my most upgraded character Light. He cannot get anything from the Temporal Agent Vendor.
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
    xangen wrote: »
    Confirmed with Genzou@Genmomo, KDF; Genjou@Genmomo, KDF.

Imgur Gallery with screenshots showing progression.
    1.) Shows Delta Recruit item available.
    2.) Shows Temporal Recruit item available.
    3.) Shows last Delta Recruit item purchased.
    4.) Leave, come back in, this is all that you can get from the vendor.

Hope that helps!

Indeed, thank you very much!
  • amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 1,495 Arc User
    Oh, I've had this happen today. I guess that now means though that all of my characters will be affected by this, rather than the seven-odd it was before.
    U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-71895 - Nebula-class
    Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
    Dedication Plaque: "Nil Intentatum Reliquit"
  • sarek93sarek93 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I had the same issue. I don't have the same level of detailed pictures, but here is a picture of the end result. S'tarek@pbau3993 is the character handle. imgur.com/WShcPmA
    "Insufficient facts always invite danger." - Spock
  • dashripkindashripkin Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Yes, same here. Two of my toons are unable to claim rewards from the appropriate Temporal Agent vendor, and two of them are. The ones that are experiencing this issue are Kalas@dashripkin and B'ran@dashripkin. Both of them are KDF or KDF-aligned Romulan. My Fed toons are not experiencing any issues.
    i haeve teh fancay signaetures!!!!!!!1 i am teh l33t usar!!!!!!1
  • monkeyminimonkeymini Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the same problem on my main.
    Markesh@macusk
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    Same for me on the following chars:

Oji Jarok@morishita
    Merena Torett@morishita
    Lukara Barot@morishita
    Izria@morishita
    Euna Park@morishita
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • materwindumaterwindu Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    This happened on all of my Fed and Fed-aligned chars.
    Just to name a few:
    Jennifer@RFAurora
    Mara Jade@RFAurora
    Surana Ayanami@RFAurora
    Notra Ayanami@RFAurora
    And my 7 other fed or fed aligned chars.

• banthastriderbanthastrider Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    When I played my first AoY toon, and the help popups were still active, I noticed that when box popped up explaining the Temporal Rewards, the explanation dialogue mentioned Delta Rewards instead - I don't know if this is linked to the issue...
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    When I played my first AoY toon, and the help popups were still active, I noticed that when box popped up explaining the Temporal Rewards, the explanation dialogue mentioned Delta Rewards instead - I don't know if this is linked to the issue...

Yes, the on-screen text said "Temporal" but the computer voice said "Delta."

• anarisaanarisa Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I am experiencing this issue on 1 out of my 18 characters.
    LaStarya@anarisa she is a KDF science trill.
    NF5ObqL.jpg
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    A temporary workaround would be to discard the ground/ship device or discharge the Hologrammatic boff.
    Then, you will be able to claim Temporal rewards and reclaim the discarded item from the Delta reward section.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    A temporary workaround would be to discard the ground/ship device or discharge the Hologrammatic boff.
    Then, you will be able to claim Temporal rewards and reclaim the discarded item from the Delta reward section.
    This workaround works. However I cannot reclaim my ground or space device from the Delta reward section sadly. Only the boff. So now I'm out of the ground and space devices. :'(
    NF5ObqL.jpg
  • materwindumaterwindu Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    This method didn't work for me. I lost my Hologram Engineer boffs is all.

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    You might need to beam out to space and Dock again for the items to re-appear in the Delta Rewards list.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • wilvwilv Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    anarisa wrote: »
    This workaround works. However I cannot reclaim my ground or space device from the Delta reward section sadly. Only the boff. So now I'm out of the ground and space devices. :'(

Same problem. I just lost my ground Paradox Corrector...
  • cmedeircmedeir Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I cannot currently claim any rewards on any character ... Temporal, Delta, KDF, Rom, Fed or otherwise ... @cmedeir
  • bane1987bane1987 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Same Issue on Two of my (Non-Temporal Agent/Delta Recruit) Characters, Unable to Claim Rewards as Tabs are Greyed Out. Workaround not Applicable as I Don't have the Items to Discard.

Akh i-Ra'tleihfi tr'Illialhlae@bane1987
    Stivan@bane1987
    – Akh i-Ra’tleihfi tr’Illialhlae – R.R.W. Khallianen – IDIC Rihannsu
    – Stivan – V.S.S. Dutarik – IDIC Rihannsu
    – Ra’khoi – I.R.W. Taortuu’en – KDF Rihannsu
    – Jonathan Masters – U.S.S. Timot Danlen – IDIC Rihannsu
  • kaiserwillykaiserwilly Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Having the same problem here on various toons including Tleth@The.Restless.Kaiser
    You might need to beam out to space and Dock again for the items to re-appear in the Delta Rewards list.

Tried beaming up even warping out of Qonos. Tried changing map instances. Nothing works to make the ground and space devices reappear.
    NF5ObqL.jpg
  • jheinigjheinig Member Posts: 364 Cryptic Developer
    There's a UI bug in how stores display. Our lead programmer just submitted a fix for testing.
    jheinig wrote: »
    There's a UI bug in how stores display. Our lead programmer just submitted a fix for testing.

Fix just went to Tribble.