test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Agent: Tier 1 Reputation Reward is Bugged.

lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
I open it but it shows no Options and I know it says choose an option unless it gives you 200 Rep Marks for ALL Reputations?

Here's the Image:
lbdPNHJ.png
The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)

Comments

• cwal007cwal007 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm experiencing this as well. Box is completely empty just like in the posted screen shot.
  • kimonykimony Member Posts: 571 Arc User
    Also I got a blank prize (just the frame no item or description) when I did my first daily for the Temporal Reputation and opened the loot box that dropped. :(

#SaucersForever #TrianglesCutDeep #TeamBeta #ShipOneisNumberOne
  • lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Wish it was a little bit more transparent instead of open this box and choose a reward... >.>
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
  • crowley666666666crowley666666666 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Same here, sent a bug report and was asked when this happened. Answered that and got no response yet.

OuC1y12.jpg
  • lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Just hit accept and you'll get a box to choose 200 marks.
  • crowley666666666crowley666666666 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    lighte007 wrote: »
    Just hit accept and you'll get a box to choose 200 marks.

Thank you!
  • akpaakpa Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    what box? i've got into tier 1 in many reputations and got zero boxes:(
    my post's number is higher than smirk's dps