test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

31st Century Ships can't use Tipler Cylinder or Aeon Skin

I just bought the Wells Ship, just for the console, wanting to equip it to my 31st Century C-Store ships. And it says it doesn't meet requirements, I mean the bridge is temporal, the hull is temporal, and its from the 31st century. Why don't they qualify? I also bought the Aeon ship hoping that the skin would apply too, nope doesn't even show up. (It shows up fine on the Wells btw.)

Is this intended or was this a slight oversight? I'm not sure who works on the ships, but could you look into this? Thanks! :smiley:

I also want to say that I am loving the AoY Expansion so far. Love the locations and ships!

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    The release/patch notes for the release of the AoY Expansion specifically stated that the Tipler and Mannheim were not equipable on the 31st Century Ships.

They were silent on the skins, however. Perhaps they can still make that happen in a future update.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    data101data101 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    :disappointed: Oh well, I didn't see that in the patch notes. Maybe they should also update the description on the Wells Reward Pack to reflect these changes. Because it says "It can be equipped on any Timeship."

Thanks for letting me know.
  • Options
    lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    What Skin choices do the 31st Temporal Ships have?
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    lordgyor wrote: »
    What Skin choices do the 31st Temporal Ships have?

The default that you see in the pics, and that's it, absolutely nothing else. Because of that, I won't be using them, cause I think that material is ugly.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Make copious use of the visual slots?
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    tousseau wrote: »
    Make copious use of the visual slots?

Don't like any of the shield visuals either.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    Arg, so no faction specific materials, that's disappointing thankfully I do like some of the Shield Visuals so maybe I'll use one of those. Let me guess no ship appearance customization either except for window type perhaps?
  • Options
    I'm thinking for my Orion, I'll use the Reman Shield Visual with either the Sol impulse engine visual or Jem'hadar Visual if the Sol visual looks weird, and the Terran Deflector Dish visual.