test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please ADD Temporal Rep Mark package to Risa Multiple choice rewards

storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
I thought they would update the multiple choice marks rewards for trading birds and monkeys for temporal rep marks? As of yesterday this is not enable yet.

The event is still running for another few weeks and needs some updating. Unless the plan is not to do so. Any Devs willing to elaborate if this would be implemented for Risa?​​
tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif

Comments

• Options
    bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User

Last year it took them a week to add the Iconian marks to the package. So they'll do it most likely next week.
  • Options
    reverandclintreverandclint Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    They're already in ... they just aren't listed on the description ... I turned in monkeys & birds for Temporal Marks yesterday.
  • Options
    bumperthumperbumperthumper Member Posts: 513 Arc User
    They worked yesterday for me as well. I had a stockpile of birds and monkey seniors waiting and I dumped them all in.
    A proud member of The Collective ARMADA
    NOT A FAN OF ARC!
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    I got my Temporal Rep marks form bird/monkey turn in. So it's already there.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    jbmaverickjbmaverick Member Posts: 935 Arc User
    I can also confirm that I was able to trade in a bird for Temporal marks yesterday.

The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke.
  • Options
    storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    jbmaverick wrote: »
    I can also confirm that I was able to trade in a bird for Temporal marks yesterday.

Thanks to all for confirming...it wasn't working for me as of 8pm US PST yesterday. I hope it was fixed by now.

Cheers!​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif