test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Special Agent Packs

I bought this pack about a month ago. How do I get the items? I checked the shipyard, but it says all the ships I already bought are still 3k Zen. Nothing in the mail with the upgrade items. None of the costumes available. What do I need to do to get this stuff that I dropped 130 bucks for?

Comments

• jbmaverickjbmaverick Member Posts: 935 Arc User
    Give me a few minutes to patch and get into the game, but my initial guess is you need to find the actual pack itself in the C-Store and claim it, at which point all the individual ships will be marked as purchased.

The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke.
  • staticharge5347staticharge5347 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Yep, it's in the C-store. No idea why I didn't look there.
  • nephitisnephitis Member Posts: 456 Arc User
    JSZwntj.jpg
  • icevixenicevixen Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    My question is, i have bought the starter pack but now find i have the funds for the larger pack, is there any way to get the price reduced on the large pack as i already have some of the items?
  • downdiggerdowndigger Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    How do you get the cyborg crewman 0718, a character from the new Star Trek movies
    4c02cccf09523a701c0e4f3b9aa56374.jpg
    Where it all began
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    The packs are completely locked for me, unfortunately. :/
  • staticharge5347staticharge5347 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    downdigger wrote: »
    How do you get the cyborg crewman 0718, a character from the new Star Trek movies

I found that you have to go through and claim each of the items once you open the main Temporal Special Agent pack. 0718 is located in the "Items" tab. I did notice that the TOS Mirror Universe outfit and the TOS Command Tunic are not available and are asking for me to pay for them, even though they were part of the package.
  • nephitisnephitis Member Posts: 456 Arc User
    downdigger wrote: »

I found that you have to go through and claim each of the items once you open the main Temporal Special Agent pack. 0718 is located in the "Items" tab. I did notice that the TOS Mirror Universe outfit and the TOS Command Tunic are not available and are asking for me to pay for them, even though they were part of the package.
    Check the Promotions tab.

• icevixenicevixen Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    ok answered my own question there is no reduction in cost if you want the main pack but have already purchased the starter pack, pity but i won't pay twice for some items so i will stick with just the starter. silly really as Cryptic have lost out on further revenue i would have spent on the main pack.
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    angarus1 wrote: »
    The packs are completely locked for me, unfortunately. :/

Update on this: I contacted support and they unlocked the pack for me. Yay.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Funny thing about the way you claim the Special Pack on a KDF Character. The Special Pack was grayed out and it stated that the Character was ineligible to get this pack.

The 31st Century Ships were claimable as a separate item. The Starter Pack was claimable on that Character. I did not purchase that. The five items listed in that, unlike those and other items in the full pack, did not have the 'Usable only by TOS/Federation Characters' listing on them. That pack includes the Paladin, 0718, Torn Uniforms, the Constitution, and the title 'Temporal Agent'.

When I claimed the Starter Pack, I got the Title (only, as expected). Odd way to give you the Title.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns