test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

new lockbox ships

Is there any chance in future to get these ships as fleet ships?? I think it is pissing on fanbase, paying so much money for one ship from lockboxes where is low chance for drop is useless, yes ok for unique ships like tholians ships but Connie and vengeance class?? it was in film, just let us play with it wihout spendig hundreds of dollars to get them. Some of us just cant pay for these ships over 100 dollars. I love design of vengeace but i cant get it because of useless lockbox and make over 250mil ECs... its too much :( maybe i dont know how to make them, so give me some tips because i really want this beautifull ship. Ive got avenger class but it is boring, i want some inovations but lockbox system is throwing moneys from window and paying in exchange is too expensive.

Comments

• bossheisenbergbossheisenberg Member Posts: 603 Arc User
    Yeah I guess everything in this game should be free. In fact, they should just get rid of item quality and make all items in the game common. The Infinity Lockbox crashed the market already and made all the best stuff accessible to anyone who spends a week grinding, so why not? *rolls eyes*
  • honzacze1honzacze1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yeah I guess everything in this game should be free. In fact, they should just get rid of item quality and make all items in the game common. The Infinity Lockbox crashed the market already and made all the best stuff accessible to anyone who spends a week grinding, so why not? *rolls eyes*

Ah :D week of grinding, i saw some consoles just went rly down on price but these new ships, 280mil for vengeace, i rly dont know where i can make thes ECs. In some kind of view, all is free, you can make zens on exchange and buy "everything" on exchange but if you need to make enought ECs, you are must pay for it with real money, rly much money, i spend about 30 dollars on upgrading my equipment to MK XIV and only 1 beam bank is epic, and now iam so pissed off when i must pay much much more for getting one TRIBBLE ship, this "microtransaction" system is worst ive ever seen and ive seen alot of this. I have paid for 2 tier 5 ships and after that comes tier 6 only for zens ( P2W ). Fleet system is rly good, you can pay with real money for ship modules or so much ecs, i think it is the best way between making money and making happy players.
    You can get them for just EC from other players.

Wait a few days for the prices to go down some.

yeah, i know that but it will still cost over 200mil. I dont know how to make these ECs fast, yeah, i can do it but in months, is there any way to do it really fast??
  • nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    If it could be done free and really fast, everyone would have billions of ECs on multiple toons. And then ECs would have no value.

Fastest way to make ECs...sell a lockbox ship. Not helpful, but truth.

Spend zen, buy keys, sell keys for ECs.
    nccmark wrote: »
    If it could be done free and really fast, everyone would have billions of ECs on multiple toons. And then ECs would have no value.

Fastest way to make ECs...sell a lockbox ship. Not helpful, but truth.

Spend zen, buy keys, sell keys for ECs.

and we are again on it, i dont have thousands of dollars to do this, is there any way to buy some for dilithium and sell it for some big value of ECs??
  • nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    You can buy some zen with dilithium, and use that to buy keys to sell for ECs. But dil to zen market sucks now
  • nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    "Pissing on the fan base"... You realize this is Lock Box NUMBER TWENTY, right? You're years late for the outrage.
  • issachullissachull Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I understand some are copacetic with the drop rate, but after $200, I've just deleted STO from my computer. PWE will care to whatever extent they will, but I'm not their whale anymore. Nor their fool.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    honzacze1 wrote: »
    Is there any chance in future to get these ships as fleet ships?? I think it is pissing on fanbase, paying so much money for one ship from lockboxes where is low chance for drop is useless, yes ok for unique ships like tholians ships but Connie and vengeance class?? it was in film, just let us play with it wihout spendig hundreds of dollars to get them. Some of us just cant pay for these ships over 100 dollars. I love design of vengeace but i cant get it because of useless lockbox and make over 250mil ECs... its too much :( maybe i dont know how to make them, so give me some tips because i really want this beautifull ship. Ive got avenger class but it is boring, i want some inovations but lockbox system is throwing moneys from window and paying in exchange is too expensive.

I pity anyone that thinks that Cryptic would go without monetizing the Kelvin ships, I mean I wonder how strong of a bold faced lie Cryptic needs to tell for the fanboys to wake up and smell the coffee.

AoY is basically a season but it is called a *expansion* so they had a excuse to sell a huge ship pack.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    honzacze1 wrote: »

Ah :D week of grinding, i saw some consoles just went rly down on price but these new ships, 280mil for vengeace, i rly dont know where i can make thes ECs. In some kind of view, all is free, you can make zens on exchange and buy "everything" on exchange but if you need to make enought ECs, you are must pay for it with real money, rly much money, i spend about 30 dollars on upgrading my equipment to MK XIV and only 1 beam bank is epic, and now iam so pissed off when i must pay much much more for getting one **** ship, this "microtransaction" system is worst ive ever seen and ive seen alot of this. I have paid for 2 tier 5 ships and after that comes tier 6 only for zens ( P2W ). Fleet system is rly good, you can pay with real money for ship modules or so much ecs, i think it is the best way between making money and making happy players.

ummm no. the event ships are very good. the ferengi warship is an 11 console monster that does it all, and in my humble opinion one of the best in the game.
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    That Vorgon ship is a killing machine with a Tetryon build on a Science Character.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    The only thing I agree with in this post is that, I think Cryptic should have made the Fed, Klingon and Romulan lockbox ships a Zen 3 pack. That way more ppl could experience those ships. The 3 Temporal ships that are a zen 3 pack they should have been the lockbox ships or something like that. It does feel a little strange pulling a constitution out of a lockbox. The overall truth about it is this though. You don't go to the forums to complain about "Money" in a game that everyone knows is P2W. I mean we all know STO is P2W. Its almost comical that you would complain about something being to expensive in this game. I mean really. You should know better.
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    issachull wrote: »
    I understand some are copacetic with the drop rate, but after $200, I've just deleted STO from my computer. PWE will care to whatever extent they will, but I'm not their whale anymore. Nor their fool.

You did it wrong. You take that $200 and just buy zen. Then buy keys. Then sell keys. Then when you have enough EC, you buy the ship box from the exchange. That way you aren't gambling, you're just buying the ship you want. The only reason to use keys is for stocking up on Lobi and if you want the OTHER stuff in the boxes. That way on the off chance you do get the super rare reward, it's just a bonus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]