test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Temporal Missions (non TOS character) bug

captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
Hi all

I'm playing with a non TOS character, and there're a couple of bugs with the new missions.

1. I get the mission to go talk to Cray, but when I get to ESD, the mission completes before I'm able to actually talk to him unless I run over there straight away. I tried going there directly with another character, and I saw the cut scene as I was supposed to. In both instances, I received the second mission in the Yesterday's War arc.

2. I can only see four new missions in the journal episode list. The Once And Future Agent, The Core of the Matter, Temporal Reckoning and Ragnarok. Do the other appear later, once I've completed previous / other ones?

Cheers

K

Comments

• lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    I'm getting number 1 on my KDF main but I don't see any cutscene or briefing when I approach Qon (or whatever), nor do I see any new dialogue choices when I talk to him.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    I didn't after I got the bug with that character. I did manage to view the cutscene on another character though.
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    I don't even get the hail from Qon on my other KDF character, and when I talk to him I only get the DR dialogue options.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Hi all

I'm playing with a non TOS character, and there're a couple of bugs with the new missions.

1. I get the mission to go talk to Cray, but when I get to ESD, the mission completes before I'm able to actually talk to him unless I run over there straight away. I tried going there directly with another character, and I saw the cut scene as I was supposed to. In both instances, I received the second mission in the Yesterday's War arc.

2. I can only see four new missions in the journal episode list. The Once And Future Agent, The Core of the Matter, Temporal Reckoning and Ragnarok. Do the other appear later, once I've completed previous / other ones?

Cheers

K

I've only done this on a couple of characters so far, but I also had the "intro" mission complete before I talked to the Fed Agent. On the first character, it completed as soon as I got near him, but on the second one it completed as soon as I beamed into ESD. I haven't tried it with the other factions, though, so don't know.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • cptkirk#7968 cptkirk Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Bug on the Vordon mission, battleship is unbeatable. most i have got him down to was 40 percent, then back to 100 on the next respawn. Game needs patched real bad
  • unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    Hi all

Cheers

K

I've only done this on a couple of characters so far, but I also had the "intro" mission complete before I talked to the Fed Agent. On the first character, it completed as soon as I got near him, but on the second one it completed as soon as I beamed into ESD. I haven't tried it with the other factions, though, so don't know.

I just wanted to add that I had the same thing happen when my Rom toon went to the Flotilla. My impression is that the "Once and Future Agent" mission is somehow being keyed as a "group" mission so is getting "completed" prematurely because someone else got to the respective Temporal Agent first, and it's being counted for everyone else on the map with that mission.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg