test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stupid question, and its mostly about the Stardate in the Tutorial Mission.

What time frame is Stardate 6147.4? In terms of the 23rd Century. lol

I would like to know. =P

The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)

Comments

• doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    February 23, 2329, Time: 19:13:26

hillschmidt.de/gbr/sternenzeit.htm
  • lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Thanks Doogie74. For this information.
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
  • rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
    doogie74 wrote: »
    February 23, 2329, Time: 19:13:26

hillschmidt.de/gbr/sternenzeit.htm

Um.....I can't recall when this is mentioned, but if it's in regards to the early stuff, then that date is wrong. Someone, I think Chekov, refers to our character being class of 2268. 2329 is post Undiscovered Country, so they'd be wearing Wrath of Khan uniforms or whatever came after that
    bridges.jpg
    Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade
  • lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Yeah I remember that.
  • inckursioninckursion Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Memory Alpha lists stardate 5928 as being in the year 2269 (the last stardate of TOS). The Motion Picture took place in stardate 7410 and is somewhere in the early 2270s.

Given that AoY uses the TOS uniforms, stardate 6147 is likely in 2269 (if not shortly afterwards).
  • tilarium1979tilarium1979 Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    I'm guessing you're using http://www.hillschmidt.de/gbr/sternenzeit.htm to find the date? If you read the site, you'll notice that the base date they use is January 1, 2323 as Stardate 0. Don't use that one.

Use this one: http://trekguide.com/Stardates.htm#TOScalculator which shows that the game is starting Aug 28, 2267. Again, might be off. Only played the Tutorial mission and beat Kor so didn't get to the part where the character is said to have graduated in 2268 so can't comment on that.