test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So a question bout AoY bridge Officers...kinda spoilerish

Storyline only I know bout the one in the pack. Is Bridge Officers going mixed of of Crew from different time periods?

Comments

• farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    This makes me wonder as well. As what the BOFFs they give us to start out with. Oh well only a few more days to see!
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    I myself am hoping we can mix and match. I have a setup of purples collected from my main, and all are TOS era races, that I am hoping I can pass off to my TA.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I just hope I can get an all human, all TOS crew. I may not be a fan of TOS, but when I plan a gimmick toon I like to stick to it, and I want all my transporter effects to match.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • schloopdooschloopdoo Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    On Tribble, that first terrific purple Boff who's meant to be your first officer is a cute Andorian girl with a bunch of Superior traits. I haven't progressed far enough to meet the rest, but it's probably safe to guess that you'll have crew enough to staff every Boff seat on the starter ship by the time you're recruited for time shenanigans at level 10.
  • philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    schloopdoo wrote: »
    On Tribble, that first terrific purple Boff who's meant to be your first officer is a cute Andorian girl with a bunch of Superior traits. I haven't progressed far enough to meet the rest, but it's probably safe to guess that you'll have crew enough to staff every Boff seat on the starter ship by the time you're recruited for time shenanigans at level 10.

That bring up another question. I wonder if we be able to recruit Flores. I know some didsnt like her. I do. The other question will be restricted using the liberated borg boff until after a concern point
    edited July 2016

Cool, reminds me of the 1st Fed starting missions. You got an Andorian girl in that one. I still use her to this day. Matter of fact, still my 1st Officer too.

• ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Since Flores is tied to the regular Fed tutorial, I'd say the odds are not in your favor to have both her and the Andorian.

But then again, it MIGHT be possible to "claim" her from SFA afterwards. Maybe...
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User

That's actually good news for me, since I was going to be making an Andorian Guard captain for my TOS character!
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
    Since Flores is tied to the regular Fed tutorial, I'd say the odds are not in your favor to have both her and the Andorian.

But then again, it MIGHT be possible to "claim" her from SFA afterwards. Maybe...

This would be good. Cause I would add her as well.

• philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    well im happy either i just the andorian alirttle more tovan help the story. but noyt tovan my rommie would let tal shiar have tovan and his sister too. that coming from who hate the tal shiar:P
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User

Fed-Rom can't so I doubt TOS will.

Y'see, this IS an aspect of the game where TOS is a separate faction. TOS boffs are NOT usable by Feds, and Fed boffs can't be used by TOS chars until they meet Admiral Quinn.

Also TOS boffs have neat 23c kit powers. I kinda want manuals to use those on extant chars.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    After they go to 2409. not until then.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    I just hope I can get an all human, all TOS crew. I may not be a fan of TOS, but when I plan a gimmick toon I like to stick to it, and I want all my transporter effects to match.

I dont always play TOS

2804546757_5d034c1d29.jpg

But when i do my transporter effects match
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    farmallm wrote: »

Cool, reminds me of the 1st Fed starting missions. You got an Andorian girl in that one. I still use her to this day. Matter of fact, still my 1st Officer too.

Yeah. I miss her on my Delta Recruits, for example. They should have made Elisa Flores an Andorian!
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.