test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Take the Helm - The Taureen Affair

nikkobrisbanenikkobrisbane Member Posts: 70 Arc User
This mission will not progress and I am unable to hand in so I cannot get any further in rank.

Comments

• n19ht5had0w12n19ht5had0w12 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    so i'm not the only one
  • kasrakenkasraken Member Posts: 213 Bug Hunter
    I have the same problem.
    MacoShield_zpsus2ux3rw.png
    Operational Support Team
    Squishing Bugs for a better future
  • deadltbarddeadltbard Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I am also having this issue
  • joaniewelshjoaniewelsh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Likewise. Deleted, repeated, can't hand in/finish Taurean Affair, stuck at level 3 for eternity.
  • lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Yeah, I am also having that problem on my new toon I created for the Tribble Test.
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
  • verilusverilus Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    On my third character still no go. No mission details, no destination on map, but it's obvious we do have an objective as it's worth 3,000 xp and 360 expertise. I've traveled to every system on the map and talked to everyone on ESD.
  • cross821cross821 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    Same bug as well.
  • jamesd62#9283 jamesd62 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    What I've noticed is that I can complete the "take the helm" mission and receive the rewards but, it's still logged on the mission page and the journal. There's a green check mark on the "Hail Starfleet button" but, it's not lit. I can also finish the next mission on esd, go to tailor, ship vendor, pick up the shuttle etc, but that's it. Tried deleting character and starting over several times but it didn't help, got same result. Wait... Isn't doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, the definition of insanity??? Hope these issues are fixed soon, would really like to get the expansion and play this.
  • thekirklivesthekirklives Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Also unable to cash in The Taurean Affair even those I successfully "Take the Helm" and proceed to clobber Klingons. I am literally drooling over these ships and interiors!
  • vinnycatvinnycat Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Having exactly the same problems, cannot hand in "Take The Helm" yet I'm able to beat up the Klingons and get to ESD, do tour Earth Spacedock. But can't go any further after that.
    I hope it's a bug that gets pulled out of the game before it goes live, because the tutorial alone is very well done, I am salivating at the thought of doing more TOS missions, especially if they're written this well.
  • mbaxter0012mbaxter0012 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Q~Q At least it isn't just me, I tried 3 TOS characters, and all were unsuccessful, however I am really familiar with the tutorial now.
  • avaerisavaeris Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I also have done 3 characters through the tutorial and cannot progress past Take the Helm. Also could do Tour ESD and complete it, but Take the Helm will not complete.
    I teamed with a friend, got the next mission shared to me and we went and did it, completed it even. Unable to progress past lvl 3 with Take the Helm still active.
  • hatch88hatch88 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Anyone find a fix for this?
  • superherofan52superherofan52 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Stuck on this is well. Beat Klingons got to ESD. Talked to the Enterprise crew got my promotion and toured ESD cannot progress to the next mission. And this is going to go live on Wednesday?
  • cokebearcokebear Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    Same problem here... along with some others.
  • triptuckerviitriptuckervii Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Same issue here, as late as 8 hours ago. If they go live with this bug still in...

*grabs bucket of popcorn*
  • player2004#2162 player2004 Member Posts: 1 New User
    This is way after your guys' posts but I am also having that problem except it just doesn't show the objective location or anything at all.