test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

reputation questions

Just starting the rep system and have a couple of questions. I unlocked tier I and am working on tier 2. I assume if there is a requisition project I want on tier 1 I can come back and do it at any time.

The other question concerns the tier skills. Do you just select them and they appear on your trait page? I don't have to do a project or confirm them once selected like spec skills? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    misterlozmisterloz Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    1) Yes
    2) Once it unlocks they sit quietly in the traits section until you chose to make it active.
  • Options
    sagen#3662 sagen Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    Thank you. On the traits page, which section do these skills/ traits occupy.
  • Options
    nadiezjanadiezja Member Posts: 629 Arc User
    Reputation traits. There's one for space and one for ground.
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    Found the rep traits. This rocks. Can you expand the four slots?
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    A goor way to work the Rep system is to finish all five tiers first. then go back and select the projects and traits you want from it. None of the projects activate until you choose them. Noe of the Traits are available until you select them as well. Takes awhile to complete a Reputation. I do them when I think of them so I probably complete them slower than most people.

If you play more than one character, purchasing the Sponsorship Token is a good idea. Doubles the amount of points a character gets, So the Rep completes in far less time on a second character.

Once you have completed a Reputation, earning additional Elite tokens and Reputation Points earns Dilthium by turning them in.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    theshroudedtheshrouded Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    to op is this your first run on the reputations?
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    sagen#3662 wrote: »
    Found the rep traits. This rocks. Can you expand the four slots?

You can buy one additional slot through your fleets Research Lab.
    Insert witty signature line here.