test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Tribble Access

2»

Comments

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    daveyny wrote: »
    It's been like this for all the Expansions.
    Why should this time be any different.
    B)

No, it has not. I have not been gold since maybe the first month of F2P and I have tested every expansion except Delta Rising and this one. Got all the Tribbles to prove it.

The first few weeks, have always been limited to Gold and Vet. players, except for the F2P transition.
    (and one HAD to have either a LTS or Gold membership to do that one)

I too have all the Tribbles, since I've been here since day one of the game.

B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • lordpraesiuslordpraesius Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    It's been like this for all the Expansions.
    Why should this time be any different.
    B)

No, it has not. I have not been gold since maybe the first month of F2P and I have tested every expansion except Delta Rising and this one. Got all the Tribbles to prove it.

The first few weeks, have always been limited to Gold and Vet. players, except for the F2P transition.
    (and one HAD to have either a LTS or Gold membership to do that one)

I too have all the Tribbles, since I've been here since day one of the game.

B)

Huh. I don't remember needing gold for the first few weeks of them. Maybe I just came late every time and never noticed?
  • doavoidmedoavoidme Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    i did not play it for months and now i had to patch 3 Gb and it went really slow, it is draining working space so i can't do anything else without waiting till the patch is done, endless on 12 % of 3 gb had to stop it the hard way and tried it again
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Well, if you want to exclude me form testing it for bugs, that's your prerogative. *shrug*

Don't worry. They know it always ends in buggy releases anyway.
  • shakkazulu8shakkazulu8 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    The Devs limiting new content review to lifetime memebers only is the cause of many poor releases of new content. Most lifetime members have gaming PC's capable of handling new graphics etc., however vast majority of members don't. And you wonder why all the bugs and crashes with new content releases? lol
  • istkokistkok Member Posts: 2 New User
    am i the only one that noticed ship trait energy web doesn't work with cannon rapid fire even though it says it does.
  • zepharynthezepharynthe Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    I think it's stupid that if you delete a tribble by accident from your inventory you cannot buy another one...
    The borg tribble comes to mind.

Have you tried reclaiming it? No you can't buy another, you reclaim things you buy in Zen and delete. Open the Zen store, go to that item. It should say AVAILABLE. Select the item and hit the CLAIM button.

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. Thomas Jefferson (et al)
  • zepharynthezepharynthe Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    The Devs limiting new content review to lifetime memebers only is the cause of many poor releases of new content. Most lifetime members have gaming PC's capable of handling new graphics etc., however vast majority of members don't. And you wonder why all the bugs and crashes with new content releases? lol

LOL Reaslly? I've been a Lifetime member for 5 years now and never owned a high end gaming computer. I play on a Lenova laptop,

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. Thomas Jefferson (et al)
  • andreasn2andreasn2 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    I think it's stupid that if you delete a tribble by accident from your inventory you cannot buy another one...

Have you tried reclaiming it? No you can't buy another, you reclaim things you buy in Zen and delete. Open the Zen store, go to that item. It should say AVAILABLE. Select the item and hit the CLAIM button.

Tribbles from zen store aren't reclaimable lol, it even says so in the description
  • phoenix841phoenix841 Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    andreasn2 wrote: »

Tribbles from zen store aren't reclaimable lol, it even says so in the description

If you got them years ago, they still are.
    I forget when, but basically if you got any C-Store tribbles before F2P, then you can still reclaim them.
    If you have any, they are under "Legacy Unlocks." I have the Borg one as well, and it's there, and reclaimable.
    LTS Since Beta (Jan 2010).
  • digitalnydigitalny Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    How does this work now that monthly subscriptions have gone *poof*?

There doesn't seem to be any way to do a monthly. Clicking the 'subscribe now' just lists the current pack at $299.

• your187your187 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    it would be nice if the server would stop kicking me off
    god this is annoying - 90 mins of being kicked off is NOT FUN
    RESPAWNING WITYH THER TARGS IS POINTLESS
  • hi guys iam life sub have been for ages i keep getting error tribble server unavailable at this time
    is there a problem with tribble or am i being blocked for some reasen
  • mariqa#4594 mariqa Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    hi guys iam life sub have been for ages i keep getting error tribble server unavailable at this time
    is there a problem with tribble or am i being blocked for some reasen

Same issue since being booted off around 11:30pst yesterday

• christopher1960#5251 christopher1960 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    still cant transfer toon too tribble not on any of 5 sub life accounts which ive had for years
    as i have realy good kdf with good ship cant even transfer it over which sucks big time :(:/:s
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,240 Community Moderator
    necro /thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.