test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feature Episode Replay

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
The Feature Episode Replay event returns finally!

Earn unique rewards from our Feature Episode Series starting this Thursday!

~Morrigan "LaughingTrendy"

Comments

• cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    Oooh...
    large.gif
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    So what's the deal with this? Do you have to play all the listed episodes for the reward or only one? I've never done one of these events before. More details would have been helpful.
    1xe027q.png
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    So what's the deal with this? Do you have to play all the listed episodes for the reward or only one? I've never done one of these events before. More details would have been helpful.

No, you don't have to play them all. Just find the one mission from each series that gives out the special item, like "Cutting the Cord" for the Reman Boff, and so on.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User

The Cane and Shard are "options" in the reward window of the respective missions that end the appropriate chain. The BOffs are awarded in the "special dialog" that is chained up by completing the last mission of their arcs.

So it should be "replay final mission, get award"...
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User

Just for clarification: if you finished the story arcs mentioned prior to the FE rerun and you do not yet have the items, is it then sufficient to only play the final episode of each arc?
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    Uh, aren't we supposed to get free Lobi for doing these episode during this?
    questerius wrote: »

Just for clarification: if you finished the story arcs mentioned prior to the FE rerun and you do not yet have the items, is it then sufficient to only play the final episode of each arc?

Unless it has changed, yes, only the final or (whatever) mission that rewards the special item is necessary. I have done this before.

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    The shard is the only one I haven't obtained on any of my characters, what exactly does it do? Is it worth the trouble?

Definitely getting the reman for my romulan character, and might grab the Breen for my dominion toon but that's not a definite.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    No lobi with this event?

Oh well, I'll skip it then..
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

The shard is the only one I haven't obtained on any of my characters, what exactly does it do? Is it worth the trouble?

Definitely getting the reman for my romulan character, and might grab the Breen for my dominion toon but that's not a definite.

The Shard of Possibilities is one of the best of these items IMO. It is basically like an extra "Security Team" ability, but it spawns two copies of "yourself" that will stay with you and fight with you for about 60 seconds (I think) or until they are killed, whichever comes first. They just provide a little firepower boost as well as pull a little aggro.

-Captain James T. Kirk
  • dragnridrdragnridr Member Posts: 671 Arc User

The shard pops out two other versions of you for a short time. They act like more security. That is also on top of beaming down security as well. Some people have been able to get 8 extra helpers on top of their BOFFs. So it's worth it.

As for those asking about Lobi with the episodes, I seriously doubt it. Lobi is the one currency they want you to pay for.
    dragnridr wrote: »
    As for those asking about Lobi with the episodes, I seriously doubt it. Lobi is the one currency they want you to pay for.

Was Lobi included in this particular event in the past? For some reason I was thinking it was another replay event, but without the items. Of course it's entirely possible I've had too much bloodwine...

-Captain James T. Kirk
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    djf021 wrote: »

Was Lobi included in this particular event in the past? For some reason I was thinking it was another replay event, but without the items. Of course it's entirely possible I've had too much bloodwine...

Yes, there was lobi you could get each day by playing any of the missions in any of the series. They said recently I believe that was caput. For me I just want me shard and pimpcane.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    Shard and Cane sound nice. I think I hit the limit on my bridge officers, wish it was Doffs instead.
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    Yes! Always wanted the cane. Thank you.
    giphy.gif
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    djf021 wrote: »

Yes, there was lobi you could get each day by playing any of the missions in any of the series. They said recently I believe that was caput. For me I just want me shard and pimpcane.
    And even before that, you had to find the cache in the missions to get them.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    I had hoped the Kobali Uniform from Dust to Dust would be a part in this, but I'll take what I can get.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • awlaforgeawlaforge Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Feature episode replay welcome back, we've missed you (whining about no free Lobi aside...).

https://youtu.be/YUdjiGbNkA8
  • ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User

Would have been nice to get an actual post about it instead of pretending like it's always been no lobi. Pretty pathetic and lazy job of developers to not tell everyone playing their game what's taken out and what's not.
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Unless you want to pretend you're a ninja the kobali costume is garbage.
    Post edited by officerbatman81 on
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    With it running through the Summer Event and the start of AoY, I simply won't be participating in this. Too many things to keep track of and I simply have no desire to blast through the early content (on a new AoY character) simply to get to the appropriate level to get the rewards. I'm sure others will enjoy this, however.

If events were spaced out a bit, I'd be more inclined.

And Lobi would have zero effect on my decision to skip this. Put it in, leave it out, there's just too much to do and enjoy for me.

Thanks for doing this rerun and here's hoping there will be another in the 'near' future that isn't crammed in with other events.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • delerouxdeleroux Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    "Earn unique rewards from our Feature Episode Series starting this Thursday!"

That's not true. I'll earn no unique rewards at all from this.
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Unless you want to pretend your a ninja the kobali costume is garbage.

I don't know, looks like it could be useful for Tok'ra
    latest?cb=20080801160738

tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • megamanx82megamanx82 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    So.. I don't suppose that this will be available to our new characters we will inevitably create? Cause that would just suck to know that all the other toons have them, and our new guys will be left out in the cold for another year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    megamanx82 wrote: »
    So.. I don't suppose that this will be available to our new characters we will inevitably create? Cause that would just suck to know that all the other toons have them, and our new guys will be left out in the cold for another year.

You'll have about 8 days to get new characters to the needed level to get the rewards. Of course, that's 8 days minus however much downtime there will be with emergency patches that always accompany large level releases such as this.

• delerouxdeleroux Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    Without the lobi, what is even the point of this?

Might as well just make these rewards standard for their respective episodes instead of carrying on with this FE exclusive TRIBBLE.
  • grifithrkvgrifithrkv Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    rerun will end 1 week after expansion start, you only need arrive in the levels to make the missions.
    deleroux wrote: »

Might as well just make these rewards standard for their respective episodes

I could live with that.

• officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    QQ over no lobi. You sound spolied and ungrateful.
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    deleroux wrote: »
    Without the lobi, what is even the point of this?

Ummm... To get the unique rewards on characters who don't have them? It seems pretty obvious to me.