test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 1,495 Arc User
    Haven't re-played those missions yet, but I can confirm when visiting Drozana station you get a voiced Ferengi welcoming you.
    U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-71895 - Nebula-class
    Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
    Dedication Plaque: "Nil Intentatum Reliquit"
  • apulseapulse Member Posts: 456 Arc User
    Cryptic is spending money, thats really nice.
    21ajpqt.png
  • nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    Wow. It looks like they really are getting out the old broom and feather duster to spruce the place up a bit for the console folks.

I'll happily reap the benefits of that initiative.
  • irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    nikeix wrote: »
    Wow. It looks like they really are getting out the old broom and feather duster to spruce the place up a bit for the console folks.

I'll happily reap the benefits of that initiative.

Aye, anything that makes PWE loosen the purse strings so that the Devs can give us the game they want to give us is most welcome.
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    What about lip syncing? It's currently broken everywhere. Talking characters look weird when their heads are bobbing and lips are not moving... :D
  • hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    There really trying to put a nice shine on the old TRIBBLE for the console releases. If we PC gamers benifit from it, so be it. We need a bone thrown to us every now and then. Even if it wasn't intentional. Maybe they will even revamp PVP since alot of console gamers are PVP players. Wouldn't that be something, If Cryptic thinks they can make a dollor by revamping PVP we might just get some new stuff, Maps, PVP only Gear, PVP rewards like ships and titles. I wouldn't mind showing off a Gladiator title. I can only hope.
  • saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    apulse wrote: »
    Cryptic is spending money, thats really nice.

Of course it is. The good news for them is that they will be raking it in here in a couple weeks.

• vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    The Klingon war saga was fairly lacking Voices for the episodes. I think out of all the episodes, Stranded in Space, DIplomatic orders, a couple of the episodes of the dealings with B'vat had voice acting. Miral until season 10 didn't even have a voice until they brought in the actress from Endgame to play her.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png