test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    The Lexington's deflector exploded, and the Sovereign class starship lost power. She was now adrift.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    A pair of Runabouts arrived and towed the Lexington back to ESD.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    “Oh Yeah... The Q.”

Aboard ESD, Amanda, *, and Suspiria were issuing commands to the lowly mortals. When Quinn and Chekov emerged from operations, they demanded that Amanda and her cronies explain themselves.

“With Admiral Nat out of the picture,” said the mirror universe Amanda, “we are the most powerful entities in this quadrant of the galaxy! If you do not bow to our will, we will destroy this station!”

D'ren appeared from a Jem'Hadar shroud a few meters in front of Amanda, his left hand on a wrist watch he wore on his right. But his right hand quickly lowered to the revolver hanging in the brown leather holster on his hip. His pendant glowed lightly. His other apparel consisted of a floor-length black leather coat that was completely fastened from neck to knee. Also D'ren's hair was different, cut shorter. His facial scar was more visible since he had a clean-shaven face too. His eyes were hard, but tired, as he casually started toward the trio.

Amanda grinned at him. “Do you really think you can stop me...human?”

As D'ren moved toward them, Amanda felt weaker. She glared at the radiating medallion around his neck. “Damn you,” Amanda growled, falling to a knee. “My – my powers! They're gone!”

D'ren unceremoniously drew his revolver as he came closer to her. Without saying a word, he pointed the gun at her face as he was only a few feet away, and pulled the trigger. Suspiria and * vanished into the ether of another dimension to escape.
    After the Lexington was brought back to ESD, Krystal authorized shore leave for everyone. They were going to be out of action for quite a while, especially after hearing the damage report. Naturally Deunan and her Engineers decided to stay behind and help with the repairs.

Engineers aren't every really happy unless they're hands on with something.

Krystal found herself sitting by a viewport looking out over Earth with a bottle of soda. A lot of things were going through her head right now. One of which was how Elihu was doing.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • avantguard13avantguard13 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    The Sarai had been heavily damaged in the battle, and she limped back into spacedock. Suvel had initiated repairs and gotten some ESD crewmembers to assist. Suvel decided to head to a quiet corner of ESD to relax.
    edited January 2017
    Captain Nat and Captain Sarah - Starbase 144

They arrived at the new Starbase. Docking at the station and going to operations, Captains Nat and Sarah was greeted by Commander Toth. Sarah, after everything she went through, was looking around cautiously; just to be safe.

The commander walked up to them, and handed them a PADD with the details of their assignment to the station, then walked out and left aboard the U.S.S. Yorktown, leaving for ESD to assist in defending against all the chaos that was occuring.

Captain Nat looked at the PADD, then put it down and left 11 of 14 in command while he found his quarters and rested. Sarah, too, decided to do the same, after everything she'd gone through during what felt like, and technically was months.

Admiral Nat - The Original - U.S.S. Firestorm - The Original - 23rd Century

Quite a predicament, they had found themselves in. Sure, the various temporal shenanigans were finally over, but not for long. A temporal distortion had been found near Breen space and the Ranger-class U.S.S. Firestorm, NCC-1797, had been sent to investigate. Unfortunately for them, the anomaly expanded and took the ship. The captain, Admiral Nat, our time's Admiral Nat's great grandfather, was trying to find a way for him and the crew to either escape the anomaly in the ship, or escape the ship itself. His first officer walked over to him on the bridge.

"We tried sending out a shuttlecraft, but it was destroyed by the temporal distortions. We have reason to believe escape pods would not fare any better. Transporters are online, but there's simply nowhere in range for us to transport to."

The admiral looked up and over at the first officer.

"Luckily, we just received word that the U.S.S. Toronto has been sent to try to rescue us."

Time passed. It felt like forever, probably days. Trapped in a temporal anomaly, it's possible it may have actually been days for them. Either way, the U.S.S. Toronto arrived, and the crew managed to evacuate to the newly arrived ship and escaped, as the Firestorm vanished into the anomaly outright, never to be seen again.

Until now.

Deep Space Station K-4, somewhere in Deferi Space, a few weeks ago

The little known space station normally served as a spacedock for ships sent to long duration exploration missions out far beyond Breen space. Nearby, the temporal anomaly encountered by the original U.S.S. Firestorm appeared, spewing out the original U.S.S. Firestorm, lost long ago. They had the vessel tractored into dock.​​
    Post edited by admiralnat on
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

Suvel reboarded the Sarai and contacted ESD from his quarters, "What are the Sarai's orders? We will finish repairs in three days."
    Admiral Alexandra Chekov, Chief Starfleet Intelligence - ESD, operations

"This is Admiral Chekov of Starfleet Intel. We are currently surrounded by nine-hundred-and-ninety-nine enemy spacecraft. All phasers and torpedo launchers have been disabled somehow, but we do not believe The Infamous' Ten K Armada intends to destroy us, so I am ordering everyone to remain at condition yellow for the time being. Should any of the vessels make a move or attempt to contact us, we will deal with them at that time. I know that many of you find it difficult to sit still - as do I - but I think previous events have proven that sometimes you need to do that in order to consider prudence before running off and doing something that could get your ship blown up. At least, I hope that has been proven. If The Infamous' people wanted us dead, we'd be dead already. Also, we have apprehended who we believe to be The Infamous himself. The fact that his people have not made any move to rescue him makes me a little suspicious. I would like someone to attend his interrogation with me. No security personnel are necessary. They wouldn't be able to stop him anyway. Trust me, I know - he used to work for me."

Chekov turned off the comms and headed into Quinn's office.

Quinn said, "And what of Elihu M'Konel, Admiral Chekov? Your grandfather himself gave him his job, and now he's being accused of murder."

"I do not know who killed Alyce Kassidy," admitted Chekov, "but I know M'Konel didn't do it. We must work to prove his innocence."

"What of this?" asked Quinn, indicating the Celtic medallion on his desk.

Chekov shrugged. "I have never seen it before. But if it helps fight the Super Q's, we might have to keep it.

Elihu M'Konel and The Infamous? - ESD, brig

Eli was asleep in his cell. The Infamous, or the man who looked exactly like the evil human warlord, sat in the cell where the Reman T'Kek had been kept. The warlord grinned as he watched Eli sleep. Sensing this, Eli woke up, his eyes opening slowly.

"Rise an' shine, mate," said the Irish warlord. "Ye missed the fun."

Eli sat up slowly, just staring across the room at The Infamous, who noticed his cold, detached demeanor. Knowing what had happened, The Infamous sighed and leaned his back against the wall. He propped his foot up in front of him on the bed and interlocked his fingers around his knee.

"So ye've made it to kohlinar, eh?" sneered The Infamous.

The Vulcan/Human/Romulan/Betazoid hybrid stared blankly at the full-blooded human. He said nothing.

"Come on, mate," said The Infamous, cocking his head to the side. "Ever'thin's goin' accordin' to plan, yeah?"

Again, Elihu M'Konel remained silently unamused.

The Infamous shrugged. "No matter. I've got ever'thin' I wan', finally."

Jedden sighed. "Good thing there are no security officers listening to you right now...sir."

With a slowly growing ominous smirk, The Infamous turned and stared through the bulkhead at him. "Ye know, I don't think I require yer services anymore, J-dude." He reached for his wrist, but was reminded that security had taken his wrist watch along with his revolver and medallion. He growled, "Keep yer mouth shut, or I'll end ya."

Jedden rolled his eyes and crossed his arms before lying on his back. "Whatever," he grumbled.
    edited June 2016
    Vice Admiral Nakari - U.S.S. Brock

The ship, along with every other ship, received the transmission from ESD. Nakari stood up and headed for the turbolift.

"He may have something to do with former Admiral Nat. I'll be back."

He nodded to his first officer, and then left the Brock and went to ESD aboard a standard shuttlecraft, going to Admiral Quinn's office, seeing Admiral Chekov there.

"I am Vice Admiral Nakari, recently assigned to lead any and all investigations and operations relating to former Admiral Nat, and I have reason to believe that The Infamous may have something to do with the situation. May I accompany you during the interrogation?"

Deep Space Station K-4

Everything was calm. The station personnel had run checks on the recovered Ranger-class U.S.S. Firestorm, and found that aside from the usual chroniton particles associated with temporal anomalies, the ship checked out. It was the same, original U.S.S. Firestorm from the 23rd century, that had once been captained by the former Admiral Nat's great grandfather.

Of course, the calm wouldn't last long. The security codes blocking control access to the ship's systems seemed impenetrable, yet the present former Admiral Nat, who had learned of the ship's presence, apparently had a way past that. The Klingon Bird-of-Prey he and his crew had taken over, the I.K.S. Nu'tok, decloaked out of nowhere and blasted the deep space station's sensors with a salvo of photon torpedoes before they could raise shields. The station's guard ships, including the Miranda-class U.S.S. Zufällig and the Oberth-class U.S.S. Aleatorio, attacked and destroyed the Bird-of-Prey, but not before Nat and his supports beamed onto the bridge of the Firestorm.

"So what now?" Jim asked the former admiral Nat.

Nat replied. "I think I remember the access codes to the ship, if I remember all those stories from my grandfather right..."

He tried a code. It failed. Another code. Still no results. He tried a third; success. He had taken control of the ship. Operating the left side of the helm/navigation consoles, he used the Firestorm's weapons to disable the drydock's tractor beams, bringing the ship out of drydock and into space. Pressing a few buttons on the dedicated tactical console, Jim instructed the vessel to raise shields, moments before a phaser blast from the Zufällig hit them. The shields, somehow, were strong enough that they had only be weakened by the blast from a 25th century refitted vessel. Nat had the Firestorm return fire, tearing through the Zufällig's shields and destroying the ship with a volley of photon torpedoes, then targeting the Aleatorio and crippling them with a burst from the Firestorm's mega-phaser banks integrated in the front of the saucer, crippling them and causing them to crash into station K-4.

The Firestorm then warped out. All of Nat's other supports had all beamed to the bridge with him, and were surprised by the vessel's power. After all, it was only a 23rd century vessel, defeating more modern vessels that had been refitted to 25th century standards.

Nat could see the surprise in their faces, Sek and Gydl aside.

"Well, our time's U.S.S. Firestorm can tear apart Borg Tactical Cubes, 29th century Na'kuhl, and Iconian Dreadnoughts all by itself. Surprised that her 23rd century counterpart is at least strong enough to take on a couple of 25th century refits?"

They had no words. To break the silence, AU Sarah spoke up.

"Nat, I think I speak for all of us when I ask; has every Firestorm been overpowered in it's own time?"

Nat shrugged. "Just the ones captained by people from my family line. This one was captained by my great grandfather, also called Admiral Nat. I captained our time's Firestorm. All in all, we Admiral Nats have a habit of making ships powerful."

Patar checked over the ship's systems. He was pretty confused by them.

Sarah took a look for herself. "From a quick glance, it looks as though this ship could put out nearly as much firepower as a typical Sovereign. What the heck did your grandfather do with this ship for it to be so powerful?"

Nat didn't have an answer. Quite honestly, he didn't know, so he just shrugged and turned to Burt.

"You mind finding out what happened to Scott after he was left with the rest of the crew back on the U.S.S. Molly?"​​
    Post edited by admiralnat on
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Captain Oroku Seifer - Earth Spacedock, Infirmary

Cetra pulled out Alyce's body from the storage shelving, bringing with it a mass of cold air which was not enough to mask the smell. Seifer recoiled in horror.

"Ugh!!!" he tried squeezing his nose, but it was not enough.

The medical officer continued. "After further investigation, by your orders, we did discover something interesting. We found a single nanite in her bloodstream. But instead of it being completely mechanical, it's mostly organic."

"You had to pull out her body just to tell me that??"

Cetra shrugged. "I just thought you'd want to see it again. Were you close with her?"

"You're thinking of a quadruple hybrid!" He began to take imaging scans of Alyce's tattoos. "Anyway, I'm shocked the first scans didn't discover the variant nanite?"

The woman nodded in appreciation. "Ah, classic need-for-explanation request. You see, not only does our find consist of her own DNA, but it's extremely small. It's much smaller than a nanite."

"Hopefully this helps Elihu. Thank you, Doctor."

She pushed the body back into storage. "Oh, I'm not a Doctor."

"Help! I need medical assistance!" came the howling cry of a grown man. Trelane stumbled into the Infirmary with a pulled arm muscle.

Seifer turned to criticize him. "Dammit, man, that's nothing!"

"Hey, you're not the one in pain!" Trelane argued. "Ever since Terry turned and ran like a little baby at our encounter at Risa, the Kitana's been dry docked and locked down at ESD. He's nowhere to be found, so I've been trying to take command by repeatedly doing the 'Engage' gesture on its Bridge. Unfortunately, no one on crew will listen to me."

The Captain sighed. "It's possible he's another missing persons case. I'll add it to the list." He took out a PADD. "Anything you can tell me about his last whereabouts?"

"He was last seen boarding ESD. And something, I and some other crew have noticed... Terry is struggling with something. A sickness perhaps. But his eyes were witnessed to have glowed green."

Cetra began running a muscle relaxer device on Trelane's arm. "Green-eye syndrome; that could be the Romulan flu."

"Unlikely. He didn't show any signs of Plomeek soup addiction."

Seifer placed a hand on Trleane's shoulder, unconsciously causing him pain. "I'll find him, whatever you are." Then, attempting a guess. "Some kind of a space hipster?"

"I'm the under-powered version of an over-powered being! Everything in me is always in pain."

Eyeing him awkwardly, Seifer left the Infirmary.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    Krystal shook her head after a few minutes and got up. She decided that she needed a few answers herself and madee her way down to the Brig.
    Suvel began meditating.
    edited June 2016
    The 10 K Armada randomly departed in random directions, without a care in the world. The only vessels loyal to The Infamous that remained were the Valdore and Prometheus class ships - which had once been one whole Leviathan. After a somewhat informal investigation of the Arcturian transport, it was discovered that Cynthia James had been badly maimed in the assault. She had been taken to the infirmary on ESD.

Jonah McDaniels, Elihu M'Konel - ESD, security office

John Monroe and Jonah McDaniels walked into the security office. They'd been informed of most of the events that had recently transpired, but the most important thing to Jonah was getting one of his best friends out of the brig. He glowered at The Infamous and then turned to one of the security guards who'd entered the brig area to give the prisoners their food.

"This is ridiculous," McDaniels groused. "Elihu M'Konel's been decorated more times than most captains!"

The officer shrugged. "Not my problem."

Fluidic Space

T'Vix's bio-cruiser tracked the USS Zephyra but did not make her presence known, till she wanted it known. She was soon joined by two more bio-cruisers; T'Vix was a very influential force, in both fluidic and normal space. She ruled all of The Infamous Undine, which consisted of thousands of Undine warriors and dozens of ships.

T'Vix waited for Captain Aeris to see them on her short-range scanners...
    Post edited by the0infamous on
    Krystal entered the brig soon after the two officers, but didn't notice they weren't alone yet.
    John shook his head and left after the security guard did. Jonah walked over to Elihu, but found him meditating. When he turned to leave, Jonah saw Jade there.

"Hi. Captain." He bowed with respect to her rank. "You know one of these 'miscreants'?"
    Emperor Nat - U.S.S. Firestorm NCC-1797

Nat was resting in the ship's captain's quarters, having changed into some one of the previous captain's uniforms. After all, this time's Nat's clothes had been through the mess of a Klingon Bird of Prey. They smelled like Klingons, which nobody wanted to put up with. He was looking at a model of the 23rd century U.S.S. Firestorm, when Commander Burt soon entered, now wearing a TOS red uniform, matching his rank of commander.

"We've found him. Right now, he's on board a recently built Starbase in Deferi space. Starbase 144, to be precise. From the look of things, he's still with the crew from the U.S.S. Molly. He hasn't made any attempts to contact us, however."

Nat set the model aside, and pulled up the sleeves of his newly acquired uniform, noticing the rank of admiral. Not fleet admiral, like he was himself; just admiral. "I'm sure we'll find a way to bring him back eventually. It's something to keep us busy while The Alliance looks for us, though..."

He picked up the model again, looking at the details of the model. It was clearly very detailed.

"Being here on my long-gone great grandfather's ship has got me thinking. Remembering why I even joined Starfleet in the first place. Has me questioning."

Burt gave him a deadpan look. "You're not seriously thinking of giving up on The Alliance now?"

Nat shook his head. "No, no, nothing like that. Just a reminder as to why we made The Alliance in the first place, and made me realize something. Something important."

Burt raised an eyebrow. "Like what?"

Nat replied. "We don't actually need to conquer the Milky Way. We only need to keep an eye on it, and have an unstoppable armada ready for the day when something comes along that our buddies there aren't ready for." He set the model down again.

Burt replied back. "Makes sense. Will there be anything else, admiral?"

Nat nodded no. "Nothing yet. Just get the ship up and running so we'll be ready if we get an opportunity to bring Scott back into The Alliance."

Burt replied, "assuming he even wants to come back, of course", then walked out.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Here to talk with M'Konel," Krystal replied, sounding all business right now.
    Knowing M'Konel better than anyone except his late fiance, Jonah sighed and glanced over his shoulder at the meditating man. Jonah said, "I'm not sure if he's gone completely Vulcan or not. But either way, you might find yourself doing all the talking."

Jonah put on a comforting smile and walked past her toward the exit, placing a hand on her shoulder. He cast one last glance over at The Infamous before he departed.

The Infamous slowly stood up and grinned at Jade. "I don't think I've had the pleasure, love. What's yer handle?"
    Krystal looked at Jonah before he left.
    "I'm sure I can think of something," she replied before turning her attention to The Infamous, maintaining the business persona. "Captain Krystal Jade, USS Lexington. You?"
    Vice Admiral Nakari - Admiral Quinn's Office

Vice Admiral Nakari awaited a response from Admiral Chekov.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I am Vice Admiral Nakari, recently assigned to lead any and all investigations and operations relating to former Admiral Nat, and I have reason to believe that The Infamous may have something to do with the situation. May I accompany you during the interrogation?"

"Yes," answered Admiral Chekov. "I apologize for the delay. I am on my way there now. It appears Captain Jade is already there, and I expect Seifer to be there soon, if he isnt already. Thank you for your assistance." She smiled before turning off the channel and heading to the brig.

The Infamous, Elihu M'Konel - ESD, the brig

Admiral Chekov entered the brig area and heard The Infamous' reply to Jade's inquiry.

"I wa - I am The Infamous," he smiled darkly.

Chekov simply stood there silently, arms crossed, at the threshold of the room, listening to the exchange.
    Krystal's expression turned dark as she turned to face him.

"You're the guy they were after?" she asked in a neutral tone.
    "They?" asked D'ren. "Who are these 'they'?"
    "Admiral Nat and his associates," Krystal replied, crossing her arms across her chest. "The whole reason they threatened to destroy Earth was to draw you out."
    "Oooooh," said D'ren as if he'd just remembered. "Right. That. Yeah, ignore that. It's not important." He smiled and went back to sit down on his bed.
    "Not important?" Krystal shot back, getting angry. "A whole planet was in danger and you say it was 'not important'?"
    D'ren lied down on the bed. "Bored now. Goodnight. And good luck gettin' anythin' outta him," he said, motioning at Elihu with a finger. He then turned to wink at Chekov before facing the ceiling and closing his eyes, hands behind his head. A yawn later, and he was drifting off to sleep.
    Krystal sighed and just approached Elihu's cell. After a minute she sighed and went to sit down to think. It was then that she remembered what Elihu told her in that freaky dreamworld thing.

Stretching a bit, Krystal just made herself comfortable and closed her eyes.
    This had better work Eli... she thought.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Captain Aeris - U.S.S. Zephyra, Bridge

The Captain had been staring, seemingly unblinking at the viewscreen for hours as fluidic space flung by at incredible speeds. Winry had taken control of sensors, picking up something odd.

"I believe I'm reading three distortions in fluidic space. They may be Undine bio cruisers who are making themselves obvious on purpose," Winry reported.

Aeris sat up. "What!? Are you saying we lack the ingenuity to detect something without another's consent?"

"Well, I kind of just got off break with no intentions on making any statements, so, probably not," the engineer replied. "Anyway, do you want to hail them?"

The Captain nodded. "Undine vessels, this is Captain Aeris of the Federation starship Zephyra. We were brought to this dimension against our will."

Captain Seifer - Earth Spacedock, Brig

The Trill entered the holding cell area to find several officers already there. When he took notice of Chekov, he recoiled in utter shock.

"Whoa!" Seifer hesitated and then, to himself, said, "She's pretty hot..."

Chekov turned to him. "Captain, is there something you have to say?"

"Err, I mean," Oroku Seifer handed her a PADD. "I've found new evidence on Alyce's case, if that's what you're here for."
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    Suvel transported over to ESD from the Sarai, intent on having a conversation with Elihu. He'd earlier seen something in the man's eyes as he passed him on his way to a holding cell. Suvel was, in fact, curious. He began to walk towards the security office.