test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

For TOS Characters ship requisition bug!!!

chrdragon1chrdragon1 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
edited June 2016 in Tribble - Bug Reports
all ships after level 10 aviavble for 40k dilitium only!

Comments

• Options
    trek1968trek1968 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    I can confirm this. I was able to claim my level 10 ship. But was not given the option to claim level 20 nor level 30 ship.
    Post edited by trek1968 on
  • Options
    damocles2209damocles2209 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Also confirming this. This is severely impeding the ability to test.
  • Options
    kitsune424kitsune424 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    Already posted about this, you even replied to it OP
    We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
  • Options
    Yeah; that is because I am advising that the issue still persists. Letting the Devs know up to date info.

And, yes, it still exists today as well.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    I don't believe that any of the new ships will be going on TRIBBLE, not at least until after they hit the Holodeck.
    It's very rare for Cryptic to make newly created starships available on the Tribble Server.
    And they really want us to test the new missions, not the ships.
    If there are anymore freebie ships in the pipeline, they might make it to Tribble at some point before the release date in July.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    daveyny wrote: »
    I don't believe that any of the new ships will be going on TRIBBLE, not at least until after they hit the Holodeck.
    It's very rare for Cryptic to make newly created starships available on the Tribble Server.
    If there are anymore freebie ships in the pipeline, they might make it to Tribble at some point before the release date in July.
    B)

I am not talking about new ships. I refer to the normal ships earned as reward for every ten levels.
  • Options
    x2064x2064 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    No promotion mission with Admiral Quinn after reaching level 20 or 30. (no mission = no ship)
  • Options
    rhinojonrhinojon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have the same issue. I can appreciate they want to keep the new ships hidden but I'd really like to be able to get the "normal" ships that correspond to my rank.
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    I just paid with dil to run the ships, having gotten the dil from the testing console on drozana.
    But yes, this is an issue that needs to be sorted out.
    I need a beer.

• Options
    lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Yeah, it would be nice if we got normal ships to fly instead of havin' to go to Drozana Station and getting some Dill Pickles to get the next tier of vessel. lol
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
  • Options
    malebissemalebisse Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    This is still a problem. Have not been able to claim a higher tier ship since reaching Lieutenant grade. Did get the free ship from Temporal Ambassador. That is the only new ship I was able to claim, but it is only helpful, for a Captain level character.
  • Options
    Still not able to claim the reward ships from level 20 & 30 here.
  • Options
    reverandclintreverandclint Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    I claimed mine: 20, 30, 40 & vet 50 ...
    You do have to go do the promotion mission for Admiral Quin for each rank up (go see him & get the mission -> back out of his office & go right back in & speak with him again -> then go speak with the ship vendor.)
  • Options
    I claimed mine: 20, 30, 40 & vet 50 ...
    You do have to go do the promotion mission for Admiral Quin for each rank up (go see him & get the mission -> back out of his office & go right back in & speak with him again -> then go speak with the ship vendor.)

Yeah; I tried doing that as well but was not able to get anything done that way. I have, recently, just received my missing level 20 & 30 ships, now, though. :They jsut popped up all fo a sudden, on their own. :)
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    when you guys do this are you able to see an available mission in the available mission tab even though it doesn't pop up automatically? either way I will be looking into this.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    malebissemalebisse Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    B)

The problem is that we are not receiving the promotion missions and therefore cannot even claim the free ships that are already in game. This has nothing to do with the new ship pack(s) for AoY that will be released at launch.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    malebisse wrote: »
    B)

The problem is that we are not receiving the promotion missions and therefore cannot even claim the free ships that are already in game. This has nothing to do with the new ship pack(s) for AoY that will be released at launch.

Yeah, I got the gist of that TEN DAYS ago.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    reverandclintreverandclint Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    I didn't get a pop-up to claim the promotion missions (was already at lvl 54) ... I just went to Quinns office and as soon as I get in there he gets the available mission floater.