test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon's Lair Looking For Gamma Fleets (FED) (Now Filled)

jennyward1985jennyward1985 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
edited August 2016 in Earth Spacedock
The 44th Fleet Armada (FED) has now been filled
Post edited by jennyward1985 on

Comments

• chaosnexus#5539 chaosnexus Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    Will send a mail once I log in. I am the leader of a level 52 fed fleet. All bases are at T3 and Starbase is T4.
  • jennyward1985jennyward1985 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Cool. We can sort out a gamma invite for you. My Co-leader has just responded to your mail to find out your fleet name so we can get the invite sent out :smile:
  • philhodgsonphilhodgson Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    Are you concerned about the size of the fleets joining? My fleet the Ferengi Trade Council is looking to join an Armada. We're still pretty small, being a one race fleet, but we are trying to increase membership.

I don't have armada permissions in our fleet, but if you contact me in game, @hcafc, I can put you in contact with our fleet leader.
    Yeah that will be fine. when im back online later I'll sent you an in game mail
    We still have 1 more Gamma position available within The 44th Fleet Armada that Dragon's Lair can recruit. If interested contact myself in game (@jennyward1985) or my co-leader (@ussmonkeyboy12)
    We still have 1 more Gamma position available within The 44th Fleet Armada that Dragon's Lair can recruit. If interested contact myself in game (@jennyward1985) or my co-leader (@ussmonkeyboy12)