test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    D'ren shrugged. "If this doesn't go the way I want...the fabric of the universe might just be unraveled..."

Ten days later on Zipporah ; two seconds later in real-time...

The crew of the Talitha were kneeling before The Infamous in the Zipporah's main cargo bay. The Talitha herself was tethered to the interior of the cargo bay by the many grappling cables and a tractor beam; it was very reminiscent of a captured animal in a zoo or on a farm.

The 56 male Romulans had already been assimilated and deployed to attack Qo'Nos. Toreth had ordered her remaining 30 female Romulans to defy The Infamous. But only a few of them listened. Many of them had been leaning toward following Donatra anyway, and they knew that Donatra used to be D'ren's first officer.

D'ren drew a Klingon hand-disruptor that was in a low-slung holster on his brown leather-clad thigh.

Toreth shook her head, glowering up at D'ren. “Do not kill me with that!

Smirking, Grilka walked over and pulled a D'k Tagh from within the leather trench coat around The Infamous. “What about this?

“You don't have to die at all,” said D'ren. “I have Talitha. All I gotta do now is get her into me computer core. Your submission is just...bonus.”

• admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    The Cardassian Starship - Earth Orbit

In a flash of light, Krystal, Suvel, and his team found themselves in a force field, which they could not find a way to disable.

Regent Sarah turned to them. "Sorry, but I can't have you guys running around like that."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    In defiance... Krystal decided to take a nap. Why give them the satisfaction of her attention if they're just going to make her useless anyways?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • avantguard13avantguard13 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Suvel sat down and began Vulcan meditation.
    Vice Admiral Nakari - U.S.S. Brock, Bridge

Vice Admiral Nakari sat on the bridge of his command ship, the U.S.S. Brock. They were actually idle at the time, seeing as there was nothing they could do to stop Super-Q-Nat, nor the Undine Behemoth. Yet, Nakari knew Nat. Not well, as he only served alongside him in a couple of large scale fleet actions, but he knew he could be reasonable. Reasonable enough that he might be willing to let the hostages go, for the right price.

He ordered that they hail the Cardassian Kulinor. Emperor Nat appeared on screen. "Vice Admiral, do you really think any idle threats are going to stop me now? If the Zipporah doesn't appear in 2 minutes, I'll destroy the Earth."

Nakari stood up. "I know. Honestly, I'm going to try to stop you. I can see that you're too powerful for us to stop. There's one other matter, however. According to our sensors, you've got the crew of the Molly, Captain Krystal Jade, and Captain Suvel and his team on your ship. We want you to return them to us."

Emperor Nat glared at Nakari. "Or what? Why would I do something like that?"

Nakari stopped for a moment. He really didn't want to do this, but it was there only hope. "T'Kek. That Reman MACO of yours. We'll give him to you in return for the hostages."

Nat found this a little surprising. He had completely overlooked T'Kek before, but knew he didn't deserve to be left in some brig cell.

"I'll give you Krystal and Suvel and his team, but the crew of the Molly will remain here."

Nakari stood his ground. He knew Super-Q-Nat had no use for the crew of the Molly, and he knew that even with his powers, he couldn't quite locate T'Kek. Heck, even Nakari didn't remember quite where he was.

Nat, quite surprisingly, gave in. "Fine. I'll play nice, just for you."

A ship from the Federation fleet went out and picked up T'Kek from ESD, then brought him back. Using his Super-Q-Powers, he took T'Kek and sent Krystal, Suvel and his team, and the crew from the Molly to the bridge of the U.S.S. Brock.

Nakari found this pretty surprising, really, but decided not to question it. He turned to Krystal and Suvel.

"Your ships should be back in the system shortly. You can go back to them anytime."

Nakari turned to Captain Nat, and raised an eyebrow.

"I guess you must be that alternate universe Nat that Captain Terry told me about when he got back here with the U.S.S. Kitana. We have a lot to talk about, captain."

Nakari motioned for Captain Nat and 11 of 14 to come into his ready room, and they went inside, locking the door behind them.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Captain Oroku Seifer - Earth Spacedock, Security Office

Seifer's eyes were red and dry, sitting sunken within heavy bags under his eye sockets. He sat at the main desk, going over Elihu's report and new Spacedock missing persons' reports. He put down the second and went back, for the upteenth time, to the murder.

"Elihu's DNA was discovered on Alyce," he muttered to himself again. "A security camera catches them arguing, and then he leaves. She's found dead in that very same spot, between the time he left Club 47 to the time he inspected the Lexington's crew. What am I missing?"

Reeve was standing near him. "That he did it?"

"Whoa!" Seifer recoiled in shock, having no idea anyone else was in the room with him. "How long have you been there?"

The human nodded. "I just got here, but you, on the other hand, have been in here forever. Just wanted to report that Elihu's representative has gone in to talk with him. Oh, and there's a giant Undine Behemoth in orbit, threatening to destroy the Earth."

"Dammit, man; priorities! There's a murder case afoot."

Commander Reeve crossed his arms. "What's the big deal? He did it, despite your communication with Chekov. What's it like talking with her? She's pretty cute."

"It's impossible sometimes! As for Elihu, I don't want to believe he did it. His life is surrounded by conspiracy, working for our intelligence agency and the Romulan murder army-- I mean, Tal Shiar. We know from Aeris' past encounter that falsifications by people around him can be manufactured. Alyce's cause of death is unknown so far, so we need to investigate further."

Reeve scratched his head. "Even if the Earth is about to be destroyed by an overpowered ship and over-overpowered Super-Q?"

"If there's a Super-Q, why does he need a ship to remove a planet? Never mind. I'm just going to contact my old Doctor from the Phoenix-X for some more awake-meds."

Shaking his head, Reeve replied, "Doctor Lox disappeared hours ago. I was supposed to have him removed from Spacedock, but it looks like something got him before I could."

"Auuggh! He's the only one with access to my Klingon Operas! Dammit. Get me the science reports on those anti-Undine devices."

Reeve handed them over. "You mean these blank PADDs?"

"Yes, thank you." Seifer accepted them and got to work.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    Krystal was still asleep, unaware that she had moved and no one had actually woken her up.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited June 2016
    U.S.S. Brock, Bridge

A redshirt woke up Krystal. "Captain, the U.S.S. Lexington just returned to the Sol System in range of our transporters. They're ready for you to beam back any time now."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Huh? Wha? The boomstick gone yet?" Krystal asked, not sounding like a Starfleet Officer right now.
    The redshirt, an ensign, shook Krystal a little bit.

"Wake up! Beam back to your ship! Super-Q-Nat, Super-Q-Sarah, and/or the Undine Behemoth are about to destroy the Earth!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited June 2016
    Two weeks later on Zipporah ; three seconds later in real-time...

Sarah was fast asleep in her quarters. At least, one would assume she was asleep, because even if she wanted to try to stay awake because she wanted to always be alert on the dreadnought in case she found an opportunity to escape, remaining awake for two weeks is impossible without dying; D'ren sneaked into her room and flicked on the light.

"We need to talk," he said, dispensing with his Irish accent.

Strangely, he was wearing dinosaur pajama bottoms and a gray form-fitting tank top. His quarter-sized Celtic-designed medallion hung around his neck.
    Captain Sarah Walker - T.I.S. Zipporah, Sarah's Quarters

Sarah, having been awakened, sat up.

"What the hell are you doing in here!?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Ok Ok! I'm up!" Krystal protested the shaking before standing up. "For the record, I did try to find ways to sabotage that weapon. Problem is... its not powered by conventional means. Its drawing power from those two themselves."

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.
    "I... I honestly don't know what to do right now."
    edited June 2016
    Earlier that day...

After three days, D'ren's engineers and scientists still had not managed to get the AI Talitha out of the starship Talitha and into the Zipporah's computer core. However, on the fourth day, D'ren had an idea: he would have a conversation with her.

“Ye don't like me,” he accurately guessed as he paced on the bridge of the Nova class exploration vessel.

Talitha's digitized face was on the main view screen. She was not happy. “Gee, I wonder why,” Talitha snarled. “Could it possibly be the fact that you killed Dolth for no reason except he was male and half Klingon!?”

D'ren screamed, “Hey! “Those are two reasons! Two very good reasons!” He laughed.

Talitha groaned. “McDaniels and Monroe escaped. They will bring help. They will find a way to save us all.”

“They will fail, mainly because I kinda let them escape. I liked Monroe; good sense of humour about being kidnapped. And I know how much Eli loves McDaniels. They're like brothers. I'm not a monster, okay.”

“You always say that,” scowled Talitha, “and yet you act like one.”

“Alright, alright alright!” D'ren said, throwing up his hands. “I'll make a deal with you: I'll keep Toreth, but everyone else I'll let go. Conversely, if you say no, I will vaporize Lydia.”

Talitha would have ground her jaw had she had one. “I want firewalls.”

“So you can take the ship into a sun? Ha! Very funny, doll.”

“I want complete control and the ability to leave at any time, or I will blow up your ship. You know me, damn it! You know I keep my word. I will do what you ask, but afterward, I'm gone! Do not TRIBBLE with me, D'ren! Do not go back on your word!”

D'ren gulped, visibly afraid. He shoved his hands into the pockets of his blue jeans. “Um, fine. Sheesh. Calm down. You've got a deal. But if Lydia and the others take the Tali...

“Leave me – leave my ship in the cargo bay, D'ren. Give Lydia that Galaxy I noticed coming in.”

“Very well,” D'ren moaned, heading for the bridge exit. The screen blinked off behind him. He stopped and turned back toward it. “Uh...Tali...?”

“What!?” was the angry response as the viewer came back on.

D'ren said, “Well, number one, can you unseal the door so I can leave? And...I really am sorry about...everything. I really did want to change. You of all people knew that, and I...I messed up.” Rapidly blinking, D'ren wiped his red eyes. “Thank you for this, Tali.”

Tali's pixelated countenance softened and she nodded once. The double doors hissed open. “Go.”

D'ren nodded and turned to leave.

The Infamous - T.I.S. Zipporah, Sarah's Quarters

He gave Sarah a look of skeptical amusement. "How do you think I'll reply to that, Sarah? 'Oh,' " he mocked with his Irish inflection, " 'me apologies pet, I didn't mean to wake ye. I was just huntin' Cardassian Voles an' I thought one may've come in yonder'." He narrowed his eyes at her. "Besides, I've seen everything already." He gestured to a tiny camera in the corner (which could not be damaged or disabled).

"What I wanna discuss is your...future employment. You're a bit of a...dichotomy? I think that means what I think it means. You are a pretty damn good Starfleet officer, except for the fact that you seem to like losing starships... but you truly value your freedom, something that the Federation and Starfleet puts secondary to conformity and exploration, AKA getting into other people's business. Anyway, I'm not here to get you to see my point of view. My point is this: what do you think Starfleet will do to you if you get free? Do you ever wonder why Ro doesn't go back to Bajor? Why Gaila can't go back to the Orion Syndicate or Starfleet? Or any of my other former Starfleet officers? Once someone works for me, they're never the same. And Chekov knows this. Starfleet will not just demote you - your life will be scrutinized until the day you die. You will not be allowed to have a family who is not Starfleet approved. You will not be allowed to go on any important missions, especially not first contact missions or ones involving new tech. You will not be given another command, which is probably for the best. I don't think Starfleet can keep up with your blowing them up."

His smirk broke only to allow a light chuckle. The Infamous sat down in a chair near the bed. "And even if I did grant your freedom, which is a ludicrous notion...you would not be able to stop lookin' over your shoulder. And one day I'll be there, and I'll ask for something, or I'll demand something, and you will give it to me." D'ren leveled Sarah with a very strange look, a visage of both intimidation and compassion, if that were possible. "You will never be free from me, even if you think you are. My rule in the galaxy is much better than that idiot's, yeah?" He jabbed a thumb over his shoulder in the rough direction of Earth, where Super-Q-Nat was located.

Post edited by the0infamous on
    edited June 2016
    Suvel transported over to the Sarai and ordered them to within one hundred kilometers of the Cardassian Super-Q ship.

"Wait here for further orders, but raise shields and arm weapons. We will be primed to engage, but we will not until we receive further orders."
    Post edited by avantguard13 on
    edited June 2016
    U.S.S. Brock, Bridge

The ensign looked Krystal in the eyes.

"Beam to your ship and wait here with the fleet, and wait for instructions from Vice Admiral Nakari."

Nakari rushed out from his ready room, Captain Nat and 11 of 14 trailing behind him. He shouted to the comm officer to hail the Sarai.

"Captain, continue holding your fire and stand by for my command!"

He stopped and in a huff, sat down in his chair. He motioned for Captain Nat to sit in that random third chair to Nakari's left, mirroring the first officer's chair. The captain did so, and looked at Nakari.

Nakari looked at Suvel on the viewscreen. "Just follow orders and everyone will be fine, captain."​​
    Post edited by admiralnat on
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited June 2016
    Krystal returned to the Lexington and as soon as she could, pretty much locked herself in her Ready Room and slumped down behind her desk. Closing her eyes, she wished for this day to end. Preferably without losing Earth.
    Captain Jim Dennison - U.S.S. Firestorm

The Firestorm, with no more crew than Captain Jim Dennison, Commander Sek, newly promoted lieutenant Gydl, Commander Burt, and Lieutenant Commander Patar. They move into a position to defend the Cardassian Kulinor from the Federation fleet, but then...

Captain Nat - U.S.S. Brock

Vice Admiral Nakari stood up as he heard the Firestorm entered the system. Captain Nat realized something.

"There might be a way to take control of that ship, admiral."

Nakari turned to the captain, raising an eyebrow. "How?" he asked.

"Me and Super-Q-Nat may be from two different universes, but we're still two versions of one person. I know that I personally don't make a habit of changing my command codes often; he might not either. If not, we may use the same codes, and thus I could use my command codes to take control of the Firestorm."

Nakari's jaw dropped. He didn't think that there would be a way to stop the Firestorm, but he was standing here in front of him. Well, not literally, but he didn't care that the captain was actually sitting right now.

"Do whatever it takes."

Nat didn't even stop to say "ok". He immediately called over 11 of 14, and took over a console, acquiring a link with the Firestorm's systems. He entered his command codes to the Firestorm's computers, in vain hope that their codes were the same.

The codes, luckily, worked. Nat locked out the command codes of everyone on the Firestorm at the time, and took a look at the Firestorm's systems.

"They've really changed since I was on board our universe's U.S.S. Firestorm back in the day. The crew quarters are all gone; all replaced with torpedo stores and additional weapons. Only a few officer's quarters remained, with automated repair systems to repair the ship on their own."

11 of 14 found these changes curious. "They've even changed significantly since I was last on board. Jim spared no waste in making the ship as powerful as possible with as few crew as possible. It looks automated enough that we could control the entire thing right from here, and... what's that?"

Nat took a closer look. He had encountered all kinds of things, but that piece of tech didn't look familiar. "I don't know?"

He tapped a few keys on the control panel, and a window popped up. Supposedly, the device was some kind of Q-power absorber, with energy stores to hold those powers so someone can claim that power later. Probably never tested.

He instructed the Firestorm to target Super-Q-Nat and Super-Q-Sarah with that experimental device, and activated it.

Cardassian Vessel

The now former-Super-Q Nat and Sarah fell to the floor, weakened. "How on Earth...? We've lost our powers!"

AU Sarah looked at the Firestorm, seeing the glow of light from the main deflector. It resonated with collected Q power.

Emperor Nat looked too. "Oh dear. Somebody is going to need a talking to..."

Earth Orbit

Unexpectedly, a Klingon Bird of Prey, identified as the I.K.S. Nu'tok, decloaked, piloted only by 3 Jem'Hadar; Varat'etan, Evet'oran, and Molita'itan. They beamed Emperor Nat, Regent Sarah, and newly retrieved T'Kek aboard.

AU Nat saw an opportunity. He instructed the Firestorm to beam everyone on the Firestorm to the Nu'tok, removing the crew's weapons and technologies in the process, Sek and Gydl's refrigeration suits aside, which were maintained as to keep them alive.

Emperor Nat - I.K.S. Nu'tok

Emperor Nat realized there was only one way to prevent Captain Nat from capturing them. He sent a command code to the Firestorm instructing the vessel to return to the Natara Dyson Sphere, where the captain couldn't possibly reach it. The Bird of Prey then immediately cloaked and warped off into Breen space, certain no one would find them there.

Captain Nat - U.S.S. Brock

Captain Nat saw the Firestorm leave, and threw his hands up in the air, walking back to his temporary seat on the Brock's bridge. Nakari looked at him confused about what he did.

"Good news, Super-Q-Nat and Super-Q-Sarah aren't Super-Q anymore, and are now trapped with all their loyalists aboard an ordinary Klingon Bird of Prey. Bad news is, they got away and the Firestorm returned to the Andromeda Galaxy through some Iconian Gateway, taking all that Q power with it. Luckily, I think only Nat could get that power from the ship, so we just have to track down your universe's Nat before The Alliance does."

Earth Orbit

The Behemoth and the 2 Undine pilots were a little confused by what just happened, but with their telepathy, knew everything. They knew that Emperor Nat knew nothing about Notos being captured, so he couldn't have been involved. He did know, however, that Regent Sarah knew of someone else with the same sort of forces that T'Reth and Notos dealt with, and came to one conclusion: D'ren is involved, and for him to show up, they'd have to threaten the Earth's destruction.

They charged the Behemoth's planet-killing weapon and targeted the Earth. To make things worse, they used their fluidic control to partially phase their ship into fluidic space, causing any and all attacks to phase right through them. On the bad side, they wouldn't be able to return fire either; they would have to fully phase into normal space, albeit briefly, whenever they wanted to fire weapons.

They lied in wait for D'ren to arrive. Any attempt at an opening attack would phase through their vessel, so an alpha strike couldn't hit them. The first shot would be on their terms.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal got a report about what happened, and her head hit her desk. Again they couldn't do anything at all. She was really starting to hate being powerless at this rate. One crisis was avertede, only to be immediately replaced with another of the same kind. Earth was still about to be destroyed... and she could do nothing but watch. Her Chief Engineer came into her ready room with a PADD.

"Krys... I got an idea that might give us a chance," Lt. Commander Deunan Keller said.
    "Don't mind me. I'm just going to..."
    "Feel useless?"
    "Yup..."
    "Well... We MIGHT be able to disrupt the fluidic field around the Undine vessel with a focused Graviton burst from our Main Deflector. Problem is... the power requirements might blow out some EPS conduits and essentially knock us out of the fight entirely."

Krystal's head shot up from the desk and she looked at the human woman.

"You saying we might be able to actually do something?" she asked.
    "Yes and no. Yes we might be able to force the Undine ship back into phase and give the fleet a chance to take it out, but we'd be essentially disabled after the initial blast. No because... we might end up doing all that for nothing and Earth will be down one ship."
    "I don't care Dee. Set it up. We need a chance at doing something before we end up needing a counselor because of issues."
    "Setting it up. I'll send word to the rest of the fleet about what we're gonna try. Either way, we're gonna need a tow."

With that, Deunan left to get the Graviton blast set up. Krystal sighed, got herself a bottle of soda from the replicator and looked out into space.
    "Fortune favors the bold? Well... lets hope that extends to crazy last acts of freakin' defiance..." she said before heading out to the Bridge.
    Suvel received the command to wait with the fleet for the Graviton blast to be set up.
    edited June 2016
    Captain Jim Dennison and Commander Burt - U.S.S. Firestorm, Shuttlebay, A few hours ago

There had to be a way Burt thought to himself. He had killed Kidna all the way back when, but there had to be a way to save Sarah. Like, we'd been tracking her new ship, the U.S.S. Molly, ever since it left for the Natara Expanse, and we saw it crash into some planet. To make matters worse, she was captured by some moon-dreadnought that disappeared soon after. Records brought over from the alternate universe identify this vessel as a Zipporah-class Super-Dreadnought, but apparently in this universe, it was believed that there was only one, so it must be the Zipporah herself.

Captain Dennison walked in and saw Burt sitting by the Firestorm's Aeon Timeship, the U.S.S. Reality. "The only thing that's lasted since day one, eh?" Dennison sat down beside Burt, on the floor, of course. There weren't any chairs around.

Burt turned to Dennison. "Captain, there's got to be a way to save Sarah. She doesn't deserve to be held hostage by The Infamous."

Dennison raised an eyebrow. "So you've been watching our tracking systems tracking her too, huh? Guess none of us have really been able to let her go. She may disagree with our methods of wanting to protect the Federation, and she may not even be part of the Firestorm's crew, but... she's still family."

Burt nodded. "Well, I figured there might be some kind of way to use the Timeship, somehow. I mean, if we already have the general deck plans of the Zipporah thanks to AU Sarah's Alliance capturing a couple Zipporah-class Super-Dreadnoughts during her war with them, and they were both identical in layout, so it stands to assume the Zipporah is the same. All we would need is the ship's exact location right now."

Dennison thought for a moment. "Well, reports suggest that the ships we sent to Earth and New Romulus to deploy planet-killers there were destroyed, Earth's first, then those for New Romulus. Now assuming they were destroyed by the Zipporah, one could assume the ship was at New Romulus until Nat arrived in orbit of Earth, so...

...it could be anywhere along the course from New Romulus to Earth. Maybe we could have the Tholians take a look at it; they've got interphasic sensors that have managed to penetrate phase cloaks a couple times."

They set out to work and eventually located the Zipporah, if only for a moment, and sent out a pre-programmed U.S.S. Reality to go rescue Sarah. When it arrived inside the Zipporah and used it's time control powers to adjust to the time dilation inside the Zipporah, it would beam Sarah and Martin aboard and immediately raise shields, letting them do whatever they saw fit from there.

They could only hope it arrived in time and actually spawned inside the Zipporah safely; chances are, it'll probably fail.

Vice Admiral Nakari - U.S.S. Brock

Nakari got word of the Lexington's plan and ordered the fleet to stand by, and follow the Lexington's instructions.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited June 2016
    "Needs Must..."

The Arcturan transport finally arrived on schedule. The ship had been shot to all hell by type 3 disruptors, and there were only a handful of life-signs for a ship that size, which normally carried a thousand. The transport drifted toward Earth Spacedock, unresponsive, and all systems offline.

Seconds later, the Starfleet shuttle craft Thyatira also arrived, but she was not nearly as damaged. However, the shuttle did sport similar disruptor blasts along the hull.

McDaniels sent out a general hail to all vessels: “This is Lieutenant McDaniels, first officer of the Talitha! The Infamous has captured most of my crew, including Sub-Commander M'Konel, and has the Talitha in one of the Zipporah's cargo bays! We believe he is on his way here!” When he saw the Behemoth, he gaped. “What in the...?!”

That is when Captains Kim, Wright, and Jefferson arrived with their three ships too. Hearing the communique, Captain Kim announced, “Sorry it took us so long to get back. We were held up by a squadron of Cardassian warships.”

The Infamous – T.I.S. Zipporah, the bridge

The Infamous entered the bridge and laughed at the skeleton that used to be Martin. He'd obviously messed with something and formed a time dilation bubble around the command chair, causing him to die of old age in just a few seconds. And D'ren had not been on the bridge since he'd left him in his chair due to being busy with ship business. Ro had been left in charge.

He ordered Ro, “Get that pile o' dust of me chair.”

She did as ordered and then returned to replace Valeris at the helm. Ro reported, “We'll be over Earth in just a couple minutes, sir.”

“Good,” said The Infamous, touching the tips of his fingers in front of his face as he leaned forward in his chair. “Is Tali ready to execute The Infamous Maneuver?”

“Sensors indicate the Behemoth is half-phased in fluidic space,” reported Neela from ops.

Ro said, “That shouldn't be a problem: we can do that too.”

T'Rul at engineering said, “We could also bring them back into phase, or send them completely into fluidic space.”

D'ren smirked. “I like havin' a variety of options.” He turned to Gaila. “G-girl, hail the TenKA. Tell them I want the Feds disabled, not destroyed.”

Gaila asked, “How many, sir?”

Shrugging, The Infamous replied, “A thousand should be more than enough.”

The Orion comms officer nodded and sent out the hail.

“Just out of curiosity,” Ro asked D'ren, “what of Sarah and Nel? Did you offer them first officer positions like you said you would?”

“Nel, yes. She'll be your first officer on the Rebekah. Sarah, however, insists on havin' her freedom...and I'm considering givin' it to her.”

“Sir!” Neela said, “I'm reading an intense graviton build up near Earth.”

The Andorian science officer, Talla, said, “It's possible they intend to do what we intended to do...”

T'Rul concluded: “Bring the Behemoth completely into our realm.”

The Infamous sighed, leaning back in his chair as he toyed with his medallion. “Let's hope they get it done by the time we arrive.”

He turned to Gaila, who noticed his attention on her. She reported, “The First Unit is ready to transwarp to Earth. Should I hail the Rebekah?”

D'ren nodded sadly. “I hate to see ol' Z-Nation go but...needs must when the devil drives.”

Cargo Bay

As soon as the Reality entered the Zipporah's cargo bay, the energy dampeners within the dreadnought automatically caused the time ship to cease functioning. However, a Romulan transporter, presumably from the Zipporah beamed Sarah onto the Reality, and then jetisoned the time ship into deep space far away from the dreadnought. The Zipporah's new computer, Talitha, adjusted and updated the sensors and phase-cloak so that the ship could never be detected again, and then continued toward Earth.
    Post edited by the0infamous on
    "Graviton Burst ready Captain," Deunan reported from the Engineering Console. "I've also evacuated the areas around the Deflector Dish and Deflector Control. Just in case."

Krystal took a deep breath.

"Lexington to all ships. If htis work's we will probably be dead in the water. But you'll have your shot. Lock and load and make it count."

She took a moment to look around the Bridge before focusing on the viewscreen.

"Punch it."

The Lexington's deflector lit up before unleashing a high power Graviton Beam at the Undine vessel.
    Captain Sarah Walker - U.S.S. Reality

Sarah suddenly found herself in the Aeon Timeship U.S.S. Reality, confused as to how or why that was the case.

What in the... this is the U.S.S. Reality? Damnit, I bet Admiral Nat will probably tell me I owe him a favor and try to force me into his alliance. No matter, I had better head for ESD so I can figure out what's going on.

The timeship set course for Earth and went to warp. She would arrive sometime after the Zipporah.

Vice Admiral Nakari - U.S.S Brock

Nakari received the transmission. He ordered the Federation fleet to fire on the Behemoth on his command.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Suvel received the orders and turned to his conn officer, "Attack Pattern Omega. Coordinate your attack with the rest of the fleet. Fire all phasers and photon torpedoes!"
    Earth High Orbit

The music was the first sign of The Infamous' return, of course. Even the Behemoth and her crew would hear it, either through Kes's telepathy or its own comms system. However, more frightening than the music might be the thousand or so warships that transwarped into the area. They began circling the planet, forming a perimeter, as well as the area of space below and above. After forming up around them in every direction, the ships formed a single huge force-field. Though the energy barrier was connected to every ship, it would remain even if all of the ships were destroyed. The barrier was also Tholian in design.

Then the Leviathan arrived; much like the Zipporah, she was a dreadnought, but only twice the size of Earth spacedock instead of ten times the size. Leviathan's bow sported three d'Deridex warbird “heads”, all interconnected by two Miranda class torpedo rollbars. The rest of the huge vessel was a sleek combination of Romulan Valdores and Prometheus class starships. A total of sixteen Prometheus warp nacelles fed the ship more than enough power. Beneath the nacelles was what looked like a mechanical scorpion's tail.

The Leviathan took up a position just inside the perimeter to the Behemoth's aft.

The Infamous – T.I.S. Zipporah, the bridge

“Open a channel, all frequencies, even Starfleet,” The Infamous ordered Gaila as he stood.

Ro reported from helm, “Sir, we're still thirty seconds out.”

“I know,” D'ren said.

Gaila said, “Channels open, my lord.”

The warlord took a couple of steps toward the screen; an image the Behemoth and the surrounding space was fixed on the Klingon viewer, though they were still at warp and just entering the sector.

He said in his feigned Irish tone, “This be The Infamous to the suicidal git near me home-world. We tried to send ye after the TRIBBLE who forced you into this situation to begin with. Normally I'd offer ye the chance to bugger off, but since ya don't wanna play ball, surrender or die. This is yer only warning, mate.”

D'ren turned to Gaila. “Let me know if --”

“D'ren!” Kes said as she quickly entered the bridge.

“Ye're not allowed 'ere –!”

Kes interrupted, “Amanda's gone, and so is Suspiria and *.”

Amanda Rogers – ESD, main concourse

“Now that Admiral Nat and Sarah Walker are gone, I will rule this galaxy!” Amanda announced, flanked by a grinning Suspiria and *.

A few security officers tried to shoot her, but that obviously didn't work. Civilians scattered, screaming.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Captain Oroku Seifer - Earth Spacedock, Operations

Entering the command ring while carrying an armful of PADDs, Captain Seifer came to view that the entire Earth was surrounded by a thousand ships and a forcefield. Several, extremely large vessels appeared on secondary holo screens as well, dwarfing Spacedock's size, and loud rock music blared over the air.

"Whoa! I've certainly been missing a lot during my research," Seifer said as he placed the PADDs down on the floor.

Commander Allura, an Aenar, giving out general orders to various departments on Spacedock, turned to address him. "If you're on Security, then you should be addressing the reports of powered-intruders on the main concourse!"

"Pfft. Reeve's got that," Seifer waved off.

Suddenly, Reeve's frantic voice flew over comms. "Reeve to Operations! It looks like those three powered individuals are impervious to phaser fire! Our shots just bounce back and hit us!"

"Oh, yeah, stuff happens. Excellent work, by the way," Seifer tapped his commbadge to answer. "You've been doing great. Seifer out."

Allura just faced him, deadpanned.

"Positive reinforcement," he explained. "We need to keep it up if we want quality work from our peers. Oh, by the way, I've been hacking away at this murder case, and I found some interesting developments."

The Aenar turned back to her holo controls to get back to work. "Now's not good! We're about to be caught in the crossfire of an over-powered maelstrom of madness!!"

"Yeah, yeah," Seifer dismissed. "It's not like us regular officers have any influence over that. Now, back to this case. You see, I examined Alyce's body once more-- Wear a mask, by the way, dead bodies are pungent-- And I discovered something the original reports overlooked: It seems someone used a hypo spray on her inner wrist!"

Struggling to get Spacedock defences online, Allura responded, "What are you even talking about?? Can't this wait until everyone's not freaking out???"

"Ha! Good one," Seifer laughed as he picked up one of his PADDs. "But the world doesn't stop just because the Earth is under attack. Now, this data is a retroactive brain wave scan of the victim. They're usually not perfect, and are more of a reverse projection, but it's the most accurate information on the time of her death."

Frustrated, Allura grabbed the PADD and activated its tactile interface; she was willing to do anything to get the Captain off her back. "So, what? What would likely appear as normal activity at the time of someone's death, in my experience these readings show a sub-telepathic pass. All us Aenar get data like this during our yearly physicals. We hate them, so we gossip telepathically about our Doctors for hours in the waiting room. Oh, and Vulcans cause the same thing. Though, I imagine they would just sit there, all boring and such."

"You mean this could have been a mind meld?" Seifer realized as Allura stuffed the PADD back into his hands so she could get back to work.

She waved him off. "Yes, yes! Now let me coordinate this massively out-of-proportion situation. Surely Spacedock can take on ships two to ten times its size! Right? Right??" She leapt right into the holo-ring and began moving control panels and holographic ships around, more frantic than ever.

"Thank you, Commander," Seifer said as he turned to leave Operations.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    Earth Orbit

Nakari leapt out of his seat, and looked at the new arrivals.

"Well" is all he could get out.

The 2 Undine and the Behemoth were not too impressed. They charged the Behemoth's aft planet-killing weapon, targeting the Leviathan.

You do not know our power. This vessel has destroyed countless worlds. One ship won't be any difficulty.

They opened fire on the Leviathan with their aft planet-killing weapon.

Nakari's jaw dropped.

"The damn thing has an aft planet-killing weapon. What's next, a hanger bay?"

The Lexington's unique attempts to bring the Behemoth into normal space proved successful, and the 2 Undine pilots realized it may be time to prepare for the worst. Indeed, a hanger bay opened, and a single Dajut frigate emerged, with the 2 Undine on board. The ship phased into fluidic space; protecting them while allowing them to control the Behemoth remotely.

The 2 Undine transmitted a single telepathic transmission out to everyone in range: the weak shall perish.

The Behemoth started opening fluidic rifts. It is only a matter of time until reinforcements come through.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited June 2016
    "Welcome to Earf!"
    You do not know our power. This vessel has destroyed countless worlds. One ship won't be any difficulty.

Kes: You'd be surprised...

They opened fire on the Leviathan with their aft planet-killing weapon.

Nakari's jaw dropped.

"The damn thing has an aft planet-killing weapon. What's next, a hanger bay?"

The Leviathan did a pretty good job of protecting the ships behind it, as well as ESD, by absorbing the brunt of the Behemoth's ray with its Undine/Tholian/Reman shield, but the blast still caused the various assembled pieces to break apart. It was a planet-destroying weapon after all. However, a few Valdores and two Prometheus class starships survived and began to charge their impulse engines to max power. A familiar organic vessel had been protected at the core of the dreadnought, and it too was preparing for an attack.

The Lexington's unique attempts to bring the Behemoth into normal space proved successful, and the 2 Undine pilots realized it may be time to prepare for the worst. Indeed, a hanger bay opened, and a single Dajut frigate emerged, with the 2 Undine on board. The ship phased into fluidic space; protecting them while allowing them to control the Behemoth remotely.

From the middle of the destroyed Leviathan came an Undine Dromias bio-cruiser, also phasing into fluidic space. Aboard the ship was T'Vix.

The 2 Undine transmitted a single telepathic transmission out to everyone in range: the weak shall perish.

T'Vix thought-spoke to the two Undine pilots: We agree

She opened fire with every weapon she had at the frigate, disabling it and killing at least one of its inhabitants, severely wounding the other. Return and die.

The Behemoth started opening fluidic rifts. It is only a matter of time until reinforcements come through.​​

The Infamous Zipporah

With the Zipporah coming out of warp merely a couple hundred meters from the Behemoth, the planet killer had no time do react. The momentum, along with the reduced mass of the gigantic moon-sized dreadnought, carried the ship forward at ten times the max impulse speed of a Defiant class ship.

The Zipporah appeared to be as long as the Behemoth, but much wider. Dozens of d'Deridex class "beaks" were poised on the bow, facing up and down like teeth. The body of the ship was sleek with ablative armor, Borg tech, and Undine flesh-armor. There were several Miranda class torpedo bars atop the dreadnought, and there was a few Neg'Vahr warp and disruptor installments visible. Besides that, there was technology and hulls from every single race in the known galaxy. If the Zipporah had run into ESD at the speed it was going, ESD would've been disintegrated by the impact alone. This made it clear to everyone that The Infamous did not refrain from attacking the Federation because he feared them, but for some other reason.

A massive round saw emerged, rotating, from the front of the dreadnought as the ship phased, but remained visible, and then unphased in the middle of the Behemoth. The saw made quick work of the Behemoth, tearing its guts out and slicing the vessel in two. But the momentum of the Zipporah continued, and smashed the Undine planet-killer into more manageable sizes. Within seconds, there was no part of the Behemoth that was larger than a d'Deridex. And all of the Undine ship(s)' planet-killing weapons had been destroyed.

The Infamous - T.I.S. Zipporah, the bridge

D'ren was alone. He'd transported the rest of his crew to the Rebekah, Rachel, Leah, and Rahab - four other dreadnoughts - en route, mid-warp. His body jarred considerably with his beloved dreadnought as she crumbled around him and consoles exploded. He gripped the chair, glaring hatefully at the interior of the ship that had now become one with his own vessel.

"Get outta here, Tali!" D'ren ordered the AI.

Tali's image appeared on a monitor. "What about you?"

He cast her a glower. "Do ye really think I won't go down with me ship?"

Tali sighed. "I've been damaged beyond repair by the impact. I cannot transfer back to my ship. But there's a backup of my program on the Talitha."

"Looks like we're stuck with each other, pet." He smirked.

"Don't call me that," she said sadly, but tried to smile. "D'ren, I --"

D'ren's head snapped around as he glared at her. "Let's not get all sentimental, yeah?"

"I just wanted to say," she groaned, "that I really hate you and you totally deserve this."

As both the main portion of the Behemoth and the Zipporah started their final death throes, D'ren nodded with a grin, tightly and fearfully gripping the armrests. "I know. I deserve worse."

Tali then overloaded the matter/anti-matter reactor.

Earth High Orbit

The resulting shockwave of the explosion expanded from the center of the two titan space craft, completely obliterating them, and also incinerated the smaller chunks of the former Undine Behemoth. There was nothing left. Except for the escaped pilots.

No harm had come to the Federation starships or ESD.

T'Reth - Undine Dajut Frigate

Pain. Anger. Hatred. That is what T'Reth was feeling as his "brother" died in front of him, and as he felt the Behemoth explode.

The frigate disappeared into fluidic space.

Vice Admiral Nakari - U.S.S. Brock

Nakari simply ignored the massive explosion and turned to the science officer, who had informed him that the U.S.S. Reality had just warped into the system, and that Sarah was on board. He then turned to Captain Nat and the crew of the U.S.S. Molly.

"Go down to the hanger bay. I want you and your crew here to take the 3 Yellowstone Runabouts, and head straight for Deferi space, then dock at Starbase 144. It's a new Starbase, and I want you to take command there and just... run the station. I've got an officer there acting as temporary commander. Commander Phil Toth. He'll fill you in, then leave you to your job."

The captain raised an eyebrow. He didn't expect this is the midst of the chaos in orbit of Earth. He asked, "what?"

Nakari looked him in the eye, motioning to the view screen. "If Earth is destroyed, send out a transmission of this code:"

He stopped, and quietly told him "147-D39. You'll receive emergency instructions from there, if everything goes to hell. Also, the Runabouts have subspace jump drives. You can use them to jump past the barrier."

The captain didn't even know how to respond, other than to follow his orders. He motioned for the crew from the Molly to follow him, taking the 3 Yellowstones and flying out, jumping across the barrier, signalling Sarah to follow them, and heading for Starbase 144. With all the commotion about, no one bothered to follow them.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.