test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AoY Lockbox

2»

Comments

• captsolcaptsol Member Posts: 921 Arc User
    hyefather wrote: »
    Yeah, I would spend big on a T6 connie. I see this as a last resort by cryptic to save sto. It may happen.

Heheheh. Save STO. Heheheheh. :D
  • hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    genhauk wrote: »
    My money is on (speculation of course) ... Kelvin Timeline lockbox with JJ-verse ships contained within. (And I want both the alt-Constitution-class and Vengeance T-6 ships plus the Klingon D-4. (And assorted uniforms).

My hope is that none of these are ultra-rare ships.

OMG, with all the T6 connie hype I completely forgot about the vengence. Well they had to come up with something to make the avenger obsolete. Everybody on fed side uses that ship (cause its awesome). Oh, man a Vengence to call my very own. I'm Koo Koo for coco puffs or something just thinking about it.
  • cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    My money is on (speculation of course) ... Kelvin Timeline lockbox with JJ-verse ships contained within. (And I want both the alt-Constitution-class and Vengeance T-6 ships plus the Klingon D-4. (And assorted uniforms).

OMG, with all the T6 connie hype I completely forgot about the vengence. Well they had to come up with something to make the avenger obsolete. Everybody on fed side uses that ship (cause its awesome). Oh, man a Vengence to call my very own. I'm Koo Koo for coco puffs or something just thinking about it.

Well, to be fair, the Acheros did a pretty good job of shading the Arbiter already. Since we're talking LB ships. T6 Arbiter is still pretty much tops for generally available Fed big sticks, though.
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

No, no, it's going to be the Feddie answer to the Scimitar, obviously! ;)
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    captsol wrote: »
    Yeah, I would spend big on a T6 connie. I see this as a last resort by cryptic to save sto. It may happen.

Heheheh. Save STO. Heheheheh. :D

OMPRFm9.gif​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    iconians wrote: »
    tom61sto wrote: »
    I think the JJ box might not be the first box when AoY drops, but the second after that.

The Ferengi Nandi console is now part of set containing the 'Battle Module 4000' (T5 Marauder console is 3000), which, since the Event ship isn't Ferengi could indicate a second Ferengi lockbox, though I suppose it could be a 'Promotion!' R&D or DOff pack.

I think that was just to include the Battle Module 3000 with the Metaphasic Solar Capacitor so it could be used with the D'Kora Marauder as well as the Nandi.​​

Battle Module 3000 is still listed there, and as far as I know, the Metaphasic Solar Capacitor has always been able to fit the T5 Marauder (I don't have a Marauder to verify myself, though).
  • johnnymo1johnnymo1 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    I want a time dilation clone captain James T. Kirk bridge officer who can instantly stun female attackers, lunge through the air with a judo kick, instantly dispatch opponents with a double fisted chop to the back, and a one shot home made diamond shooting mortar.
    johnnymo1 wrote: »
    I want a time dilation clone captain James T. Kirk bridge officer who can instantly stun female attackers, lunge through the air with a judo kick, instantly dispatch opponents with a double fisted chop to the back, and a one shot home made diamond shooting mortar.

Why? Just make a Lifetime Sub race called 'Kirkling' with that power. You're just one of Kirk's obviously (many, many) spawn. ;)