test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crashing when loading into system maps

I am crashing everytime I transition into a system map. When I load back up, I am then inside the system I was transitioning into.

Transitions that crashed, so far.
  1. Entering Sol System from sector space
  2. Entering Sol System from Earth Spacedock
  3. Entering Bajor System from sector space
  4. Entering Bajor System from DS9

I logged off at that point.

Note: I upgraded to a SSD on Friday, but I had no issues on Saturday or Sunday. However, I don't remember going into a system on either day.

Comments

• shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    LOL this game gets more and more worthless every time it gets updated.

Not even more than a month has gone by since my last time playing and it working ok, now it crashes once again over and over again with zone loading!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• shauncoates23shauncoates23 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Not even more than a month has gone by since my last time playing and it working ok, now it crashes once again over and over again with zone loading!

My issue actually ended up being a problem with windows and I had to repair my windows installation - - I've had zero crashes since.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User

My issue actually ended up being a problem with windows and I had to repair my windows installation - - I've had zero crashes since.

Windows isn't my issue, it runs perfectly for everything, including this game, it's just this games software!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!