test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arc will load, launcher will load, game will not.

I can launch Arc. I can launch the patcher. I can launch the game. The game will get past the Cryptic loading screen, but hang at the "Loading material files" screen. If I launch in Safe Mode, the game will run.

Windows 10
Intel HD 530 integrated graphics
i7-6700k @4GHz

Comments

• hoipoloihoipoloi Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Can I ask are you running 32 or 64-bit version of windows as I have serveral issues like yours running 32-bit
  • nimue555nimue555 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    My game even start, but I get stuck at cca 94% of loading character - I'm running 64 bit Windows 10.
    I tried to solve the problem by removing and installing game again, but that didn't help.

I just wanted to check if there's a way to solve this without reporting bug.
    Am I the only one really annoyed with Cryptic recently?
  • predconpredcon Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    hoipoloi wrote: »
    Can I ask are you running 32 or 64-bit version of windows as I have serveral issues like yours running 32-bit

It's 64-bit
  • kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    64 and the stuck on that screen, I get everytime there's a big patch. it sits there.
    reading all the files slowly and internet usage goes to 6kps(task manager- performance)
    the next day I can usually log on or I can sit there, watching it do nothing for an hour before it says , timed out getting to... and boots me to login again.
    now to add insult to injury, the game client is refusing to laod too.​​