test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Artifact hunt "you have unlocked an item in the store"

dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
[NPC] Vorgon Ship Deck Plans: These detailed deck plans could be used to construct a Vorgon ship of the FNORD-class, if you had the resources and manpower available for such an endeavor.

[System] [LegacyFloaterMsg] A new item has been unlocked in the store.

Got that "new item has been unlocked in the store" bit earlier as well when I got the Vorgon Ship Power Schematics...

What store does this unlock reference? Is this a message for a feature that was dropped? Did someone forget to hook up the vendor for these items?
Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]

Comments

• jimazoid2004jimazoid2004 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I also got this just a few mins ago. I had found a total of 8 items and got this message on #8 which was the Vorgon Ship Weponary. Looked at all the vendors and nothing looks new other than what was already New this year.
  • awlaforgeawlaforge Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    If anyone ever finds out what we unlock, I'd love to know.