test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What time of day does the summer event start?

gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
I heard it starts today but at what time? I can hardly wait, lol.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."

Comments

• nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    After maintenance. Approximately 1pm Eastern Time/10am Pacific Time (6pm GMT).
  • rllaillieurllaillieu Member Posts: 351 Arc User
    Okay, hop on about two hours after maintenance is supposed to end for your time zone and you'll be fine. Hopping on an hour afterwards would be fine, but (in my opinion) two hours makes sure that they're done with everything and that it's all going decently.
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Aye if you jump on right after the patch drops .. gonna have a bad time (heh. Not necessarily, but with events like this high volume is historically expected).
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Aye if you jump on right after the patch drops .. gonna have a bad time (heh. Not necessarily, but with events like this high volume is historically expected).

My internet is pretty good so I'm going to try it.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    Is today's patch a large one?
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    Check the announcement thread for patch notes
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    I saw the details. I was wondering about the size of the download.
    You'll see it on your launcher when it starts the download. They don't give that in the notes. Never have, as far as I remember
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Patch size =/ content additions. Ive seen ~800mb patches for simple bugfix weeks and others as low as 2-300 for larger things.
  • binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
    usually started at 7 pm cet.
    9-11:30, CDT
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    915 MB