test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• avantguard13avantguard13 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Captain Suvel of the USS Sarai enters ESD and heads directly to the Commodity Vendor.
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Natara Dyson Sphere

Nat, now wearing a t-shirt with sexy Gorn girls all over it, and sunglasses, holding a beach ball under his right arm, and vacation supplies under the other arm, and goes into a portal to Risa. "See you all later. I got a vacation to enjoy."

AU Sarah gives him a deadpan look as he walks through the gateway, thinking to herself.

What in the world is up with this guy?​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Captain Terry - U.S.S. Kitana, Observation Lounge

Terry entered the Observation lounge completely out-of-breath and unable to stand up straight. He placed his hands on his knees and then held up one of the hands at Nat and his crew. "Sorry, I--" then he took a few breaths, "I was just a little--" then he took a few more breaths, "Pre--", then after double the amount of breaths he took just a second ago, he finished, "--occupied."

"I've completed the RNA scans from the samples we took from you upon reaching our transporter room," Doctor Pax said as he entered the room, in perfect breath. "It would appear that at the subatomic level, their quantum signatures are not consistent with the resonance of matter in the rest of the universe."

Still trying to catch his breath from the chase he just partook in, Terry shook his head, moving one hand off his knee to offer a thumbs up to Captain Nat and the Borg. "That's--" he breathed, "incredibly--" he breathed again, "fascinating--"

"I believe what the Captain meant to say was, 'Now that you are here, what is going on and what is our goal? We'd also like to offer our assistance in your ship's repairs,'" Pax translated.

Terry nodded, finally gaining proper breathing, "Yeah--" he breathed, "Yeah; that--"

BLAM! Suddenly Trelane broke through a jeffery's tube mini-door, and ran into the room in fear. His chaser, a rogue Vaadwaur assassin, followed through as well and opened fire at Trelane, missing.

"Dammit!" Terry said, standing up in embarrassment. "This... this not what it looks like. I have a competent crew that doesn't get into trouble. I assure you, we are professionals on this ship."

Realizing that statement probably wouldn't stand on its own, Terry leapt and attempted to tackle the Vaadwaur. The alien pushed the Captain off him, knocked Terry accross the head, and re-took aim at Trelane who had moved to behind the table. "Your immortal double put Vaadwaur daisy genetic code into half the population's DNA so that we'd be a weak and flowery people! Well, it's time to prove we are strong!"
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    U.S.S. Kitana

Nat turned to Terry.

"No worries, we seem to have a habit of crashing our ships into stuff. Whoever has been at the helm as no clue what they're doing."

3 of 5 looked at Nat. "Sorry, but the Breen dreadnought was flying right at us! I tried to dodge, but it turned to hit us!"

Nat rolled his eyes, then pulled out his phaser and fired on the Vaadwaur, stunning him.

"You guys really need better security."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    “The Infamous Grand Hall”

The Infamous – T.I.S. Zipporah, The Grand Hall

Kestral shrugged to Sarah as they continued on their way in the turbo lift for another minute or so. “At this point, it doesn't really matter. I'm sure he'll tell us once he feels it benefits him.”

Kes, Suspiria, and Nel Kestral stepped into the Grand Hall, and a grand hall it was! The room was so huge, clouds of condensation hung by the ceiling above. It must've spanned every deck in the massive dreadnought. Millions of people were gathered there, most sitting on risers, a few standing at the center conversing. To the right of the turbo lift was a huge stage with musical instruments, but nobody was there. Surely if The Infamous were to perform for his subjects, he would start out with an elaborate and electric entrance.

People chatted excitedly all around in various languages that were interpreted by the ship's universal translation system. Surprisingly – or perhaps not surprisingly, considering who the commander of the vessel was – there were small tents set up in secluded corners of the Grand Hall where indecent activities were being held. Occasionally a woman would exit a tent half-nude. Aside from The Infamous, there were probably less than one hundred males serving aboard the Zipporah; millions of females served.

Not batting an eye, Kes smiled and bowed to Sarah before leading the creepy little girl into the crowd toward the center of the Grand Hall, where fourteen seats at a long rectangular table were located. Already present at the Assembly table was Ra'Quella, who had not been seen – in any sense of the word – since Aazrus gave up his powers to her, a Borg Queen – presumably a rogue who controlled the drones aboard the dreadnought and not the Collective, a female Founder, an Iconian, and a human-looking girl who looked to be in her late teens. However, assuming that was her actual age in this place would probably be incorrect.

The lights suddenly dimmed. Everyone almost instantaneously fell silent and turned their attention to front and center as multicolored, but mostly green, strobe lights flickered on and roamed about the floor of the stage.

Then D'ren uncharacteristically strolled out onto the stage from the back room in an almost modest and grateful manner, donned in a gray suit, white dress shirt unbuttoned to his chest, and what appeared to be a medallion around his scarred, manly chest. As millions applauded and cheered, he raised his hands in a humble defense and then motioned for everyone to return to their silence, which they did almost immediately. He cleared his throat as he collected a microphone from its stand and put it to his mouth.

“Is this thing on?” he joked, most of his faked Irish accent gone.

So everyone on the ship knew he didn't really have that accent?

A few people laughed, but everyone could tell by his mannerisms that he was in a heavy mood. D'ren looked down, tightly holding the mic up, almost like a shield in front of his face. His insecurities and fears were hidden from the universe, but not from those who served him. Was this why they were so devoted to him? Perhaps now it would make sense why some of Starfleet's brass and the Tal'Shiar would not only dismiss many reports of “The Infamous'” brutality and heinous crimes, but also recruit him to fight entire wars for them. But why would he give up his status as a warlord to become a nomad?

Clearing his throat and running a hand through his longish black hair, the man looked around the room. “Hey everyone,” he said almost timidly. “Um, as most of you know, I came from a very...” He blinked and averted his eyes from the audience briefly. “Uh, a very rough past, I guess you could say. I say 'most of you' because we have two hundred new souls here today.”

Everyone cheered. D'ren nodded, smiling. He caught sight of a small delegation of female Wadi representatives from the Gamma Quadrant and pointed them out.

“There are some of 'em! Thanks for joining! You won't regret it! Anyway, so I don't expect you all to feel bad for me or to even fully integrate...” Some laughed at the inside-joke. “...into the residency here on the Zipporah, at least not immediately. I know it will take time for you to adjust. And hopefully, after you realize you cannot escape...” Again, people thought that was pretty funny. “...maybe you'll come to realize this place ain't so bad. But until then, I'd like to perform a song for you. As everyone knows, I'm a fan of the classics. I like ancient Earth stuff. I especially like things from the twentieth and twenty-first century. Probably because that's when I was born, before some Temporal Agents kidnapped me and brought me back to this time-line.” He lowered his head, once again reliving a bad memory.

Inhaling deeply, D'ren lifted his head and tried to smile as he said, “So as everyone is taking their seats, I'll prepare to – hopefully – put on a show for you that doesn't kill your eardrums too bad.”

A group of frockless, fearful Ferengi females put things in their overly sensitive ears.

Nel Kestral approached a human guard. “Excuse me. We're new.”

The guard pointed to a conveyer belt that would lead all the way to the back of the Grand Hall, and she said, “Ride that to the seats in the back. Each chair comes with neural amplifiers. You're gonna want to put them on or you won't see a damn thing. Now move on, I have work to do.”

Nel hesitantly got onto the conveyer belt, and was pleased to discover that a time dilation device was being used, which meant that in spite of the great distance, by the time they got to their seats, D'ren's show would just be starting. Since the conveyer seemed safe, Nel motioned for Sarah to follow.

Elihu M'Konel - ESD, main concourse

Quinn nodded reluctantly. "Very well," he grumbled. He headed for his office.

Elihu began to split everyone up into groups. Those he was certain were not a threat, which consisted of mostly humans, he allowed to return to the Lexington, or wherever they were before they were called to the concourse. After ten minutes, he was left with a dozen crew members. The talker was one of them. Though he was sure a spy would not be so obvious, he had to be 100%; he was not taking any chances with Jade's ship. After a couple of seemingly pointless personal questions, he deduced that the man was not a spy for Nat, but just not too bright, and really liked to ask sarcastic questions. He asked him to report to security for further questioning. His name was Ensign Brighton.

Everyone else seemed normal after five more minutes; he felt no unusual guilt or malice, and sensed no deception from them. Elihu considered that the spy might be a sociopath, and if he was, he would project no emotion whatsoever. In fact, when an Empath was around a sociopath who was being fake, an Empath would freeze up, as defense mechanism, to keep the fraud from figuring him out and reacting accordingly. So Elihu got each of them alone in the food court and had a small chat.

The fifth man gave Eli pause. He felt nothing, and had nothing to say to him. Eli's mind worked overtime to not be nervous and feel like his life was in danger. However, when he questioned him about being a spy for Nat, the man was genuinely surprised. His name was Lieutenant Jedden. He sent Jedden to security to keep Brighton company.

Elihu returned to Jade, who was waiting with the last dozen or so officers. He said, "I've sent Brighton and Jedden to the security office for further questioning. The rest of you are free to go." He cast Jade an unemotional glance and a nod before turning to head to Operations.

That was when a dozen ESD security officers approached Eli, phasers drawn. They were led by ESD's security chief, Quinn, and Admiral Chekov.

One of the security officers nervously informed Eli, "Elihu M'Konel, you are under arrest for the murder of Alyce Rose Kassidy."
    edited June 2016
    Captain Aeris - U.S.S. Zephyra, Sickbay

Somehow Aeris found herself back in Sickbay. "Wait, what? I thought we both just left here?"

"As I was leaving the Bridge, you excused yourself and went to Sickbay with me," Winry reminded. "I had to check on this thing again."

Aeris grasped her head. "I must be stressing out. I'm going to administer myself a hypospray," she said before searching through the supply compartments.

"My team and I built this device," Winry answered Javan, as she inspected it. "We were competing with a team on the Corps Engineers. But it looks like it's dead now. Captain Aeris' crew built the medical equipment, in here, that they once used to service Undine. Neither of which should have done what it has done, even together."

Aeris returned with a small capsule. "Felicium? No. No, that would be crazy," she said, putting it away. "Anyway, if, hypothetically, we were to take on an army of Undine, is there a drug that would be advantageous in that hypothetical case? I know we don't have much in the way of Borg tecnhology here. Just curious. Anyway, I'm going over to that console to check on our armory situation."
    edited June 2016
    Javan - USS Zephyra, sickbay

Javan felt like he was listening to a bunch of university students blow off an exam to go party. Which was ironic considering his young age. He thought to himself, So this is one of those types of ships. He wondered just what in the world he'd gotten himself into. Clearly, something reacted with the two sets of instruments. Perhaps it was the anti-Undine devices on ESD? He shrugged it off. Not his problem.

He went over to Aeris as she plied a medical console to pull up the armory inventory. "Captain, shouldn't we be fine here? The Undine did sign a treaty with Earth, right? Why would we need to do anything more than hail the nearest Undine ship and ask them to create a portal into normal space?"

Notos and Co. - T.I.S. Vonph Battleship 17, the bridge

Captain K'Lessa spoke to her Heralds on the bridge of the captured Iconian battleship, "We are less than a day from the Beta Quadrant. Signal the Borg to drop out of warp and conceal themselves by the nearby sun."

One of the Herald soldiers nodded and relayed the message.

"K'Lessa," said the Jem'Hadar leader. "What of us?"

"It matters not what the pilot thinks of you," replied K'Lessa. "If you die, you die for the glory of the Alliance!" She nodded to the Undine who were standing at the back of the bridge. "Even though the Undine's minds are shielded from the star-killer's telepathy, they will be the first to give their lives for this 'Iconian Cause'..."

Post edited by the0infamous on
    Suvel finishes selling his old equipment at the Vendor and turns around to locate the source of the commotion behind him.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Krystal saw Elihu being arrested and hesitated. She honestly didn't know what to do right now.

"Tala to Captain Jade."
    "Go ahead."
    "Looks like everything checks out sir. Only a couple crewmembers were pulled. All recent transfers."
    "Thanks for the heads up Tala. Any word on the Molly?"
    "None. Its almost like she just disappeared."
    "I want her last known location. As soon as we get the go ahead, we're going."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Suvel raised an eyebrow in the typical Vulcan way and began to walk over to where the security forces were converging.
    "What seems to be the issue here?"
    Captain Sarah Walker - T.I.S. Zipporah

Sarah followed, figuring nothing bad would happen worse than what has already happened in the last while.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited June 2016
    Nel Kestral - T.I.S. Zipporah, The Grand Hall

When Nel and Sarah arrived at the back, they found a small round device on one armrest of each chair; the device was the size of a small coin. Nel watched as everyone eagerly put it on one side of their forehead. She looked at Sarah hesitantly.

“I hope this doesn't make us brain-dead...”

Elihu M'Konel – ESD, main concourse

Overhearing Jade's communique, Admiral Quinn turned to Admiral Chekov, who smirked.

Chekov said, “If you want to go after the Molly so bad, you may Captain. But I want at least one other ship going with you.” She turned to Quinn. “Do you recommend a specific ship and captain that you trust?”

Quinn exhaled with frustration. “Most of the ships docked here are in for repair. The others already have missions.” He turned to Jade. “Look, I want to help the crew of the Molly just as bad, but with Admiral Nat's whereabouts unknown, it's extremely risky. You need to find an ally you can trust. And don't even think about requesting M'Konel. He won't be going anywhere for a long, long time.”

Passing Suvel, Elihu rolled his eyes at what he believed to be Vulcan nosiness. Elihu M'Konel was no longer in Starfleet, so his Lieutenant Commander's rank meant nothing at this point.

One of the security guards informed Captain Suvel, “This man is under arrest for murder. Please do not interfere, sir.”

Admirals Quinn and Alexandra Chekov (of Starfleet Intelligence) walked behind the security detail, eyeing Suvel.

Quinn stopped, allowing the security detail to go on ahead to the office. He said to Suvel, “Is your ship ready for battle, Captain? Captain Jade here might need an escort to very hostile territory.”

As Elihu was hauled off to the brig, he saw all four of Nat's spies and the sociopath, who he would normally assume was a spy working for The Infamous, if he hadn't been so...male.

But right now, Nat and D'ren's spies were the last thing on his mind. He was thinking like mad how to get out of this predicament.
    Suvel stared deeply at Elihu as he passed. He turned slowly to face Admiral Quinn, "Yes. The Sarai is ready. But on another note, I believe I will have a chat with the prisoner."
    He turned and followed after the trailing end of the security detail,
    Krystal crossed her arms across her chest.
    "First off... the Lexington is a Sovereign class Starship. Pretty sure that means we're ready for a fight. Second...what's all this about a murder?"
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)

Sarah turns to Nel, worried.

"I'm really worried now."

Emperor Nat - Natara Dyson Sphere - Andromeda Galaxy, 1 Month Later

The emperor sat on his throne in the sphere, looking at a red-colored hologram of the Milky Way galaxy. He thought to himself.

I should have won. I shouldn't have been so merciful to that one little guy. One little moon-sized dreadnought. Why be so merciful?

He stopped, and looked up at the holograms elsewhere in the room, all green colored of the Andromeda Galaxy, numerous satellite galaxies, and even other full scale galaxies further away.

We've got Iconians, Tholians, Breen, some Dominion, an Undine faction, along with who knows about factions we've conquered or convinced to join us. Yet, I keep letting that one guy live. I never go back and obliterate that ship. Why?

...he's just too entertaining to kill him now, isn't he? Somebody who actually stands a chance.

...who knows. Maybe that Undine managed to kill him.
    ​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited June 2016
    Elihu M'Konel - ESD, security office
    14 Hours till Arcturian transport arrival...

Eli hollered back to Jade (he had exceptional hearing, being one-quarter Vulcan), "What? You put my arrest for alleged murder second...after your ship?" He laughed.

It was unclear if he was joking or actually offended.

Quinn turned to Jade. "I don't care if your ship is a Scimitar, you're not going up against a possible hidden fleet, plus the Firestorm. You take another ship with you or you don't go."

Admiral Alexandra Chekov, chief of SFI, turned to Suvel. "You may observe, Captain, but you will follow Commander Reeve's lead. He is in charge of security on this base. Understood?"

Nel Kestral - T.I.S. Zipporah, Grand Hall

Nel shrugged. "If they were dangerous, they wouldnt be so happy to put them on." She gestured to the other millions of people and other weird life-forms in the Grand Hall before taking a seat and nervously putting it on her head. "I'm sure it's..." Her eyes went wide and her mouth fell agape. "Oh. Wow. Ok. Make sure you're seated before you put it on."

Nel's vision zoomed in to the stage just as The Infamous had started an ovation for the half a dozen scantly-clad backup dancers who had joined him up there. Nel found the swiping, colorful strobe lights very...hypnotizing. And she found she could move her vision to anywhere in the massive several-mile-high room. She could see anything she wanted from any distance she wanted, or no distance at all. She settled for D'ren's handsome, albeit scarred (handsomely scarred) and unshaven face.

"Neural amplifier," Nel gulped with an astonished smile. "You got that right."
    "I wasn't objecting to the help sir," Krystal replied. "I just get a little defensive about my ship."

She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. With Admiral Quinn involved, there really wasn't much she could do for Elihu. If he was able to read her, he'd pick up on some frustration and resignation. She wanted to help somehow, but knew she couldn't.

"Probably just some stress from recent events," she finally said. "Lexington should be ready to go as soon as we get the green light."
    Quinn nodded. "Very well. As soon as Suvel is ready to go, disembark."

He headed for Operations.

In security, Elihu punched the force field as he awaited questioning. He shouted, "I'm gonna get an attorney, right?!"
    edited June 2016
    Suvel dipped his head ever so slightly towards Admiral Chekov, "Understood. I am wondering, though. Perhaps you can tell me what this man is incarcerated for."

Suvel moved into a more thoughtful posture. Also, Captain...Krystal, is it? I believe I've seen you around ESD before. I do not think that the Admiral was attempting to, what's the expression, 'put you down'. He is simply ensuring we do not have an individual vessel off into dangerous territory with no backup.

"Well, fine. I guess they'd probably kill me if I didn't anyway."

She put the device on, and looked around, looking at the various life forms out of curiosity.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal looked at the new guy.
    "Krystal's my first name," she said. "Thanks though. I appreciate it."
    edited June 2016
    Captain Oroku Seifer - Earth Spacedock, Security Office

Seifer had been sitting in the office, trying to track down his Vulcan fighting teacher. When he finally got a hold of one of Chivaul's peers at Starfleet Academy, he sighed in relief.

"I'm sorry, sir, but Chivaul left a few days ago on leave to Spacedock. He should be there with you?" replied Commander Meyer.

Reneging his sigh, Seifer furrowed his brow in confusion. "That makes no sense. So he wasn't a hologram?"

"Hologram?" Meyer perked, tilting his head. "Is everything okay up there, Captain?"

The Trill shrugged. "Is it ever? Thank you. Seifer out."

"Uh, can I help you?" Commander Reeve asked as he entered to find the Captain who had snuck onboard Spacedock earlier was now sitting at his desk and using his holo interface.

Seifer looked up from the controls. "No time for pleasantries, man! I'm on a missing persons case. In fact, I'm taking temporary command of Security onboard Spacedock. I have no ship, so perhaps this giant mushroom can be my ship."

"Can you even do that? There are clearances, paper work, reviews--"

The Captain waved it all away. "Pfft! What is this, the 21st century? Everything's streamlined now."

"I'm only onboard with this as long as you're not another Science officer."

Seifer tapped his Odyssey variant uniform. "Tactical. But I did completely ruin my own ship, so head's up."

"Here," Reeve handed him a PADD, reluctantly. "We've arrested Elihu M'Konel for the murder of Alyce Rose Kassidy. You'll need to question him before we move forward."

The Trill took the PADD and skimmed the data. "What? I'm already investigating something. Ugh. Fine. I'll do both, somehow. If anything, it'll get me back in the game." He looked at Elihu's picture. "I think this guy tried to get me to eat a potato once. Anyway, come with me."

Brig

Seifer entered the area with Reeve, where several cells were located. He found Elihu M'Konel and approached.

"Hi, I'm Captain Seifer with Spacedock security." He looked through data on his PADD. "What was your relationship with Alyce Rose Kassidy? Why did you murder her?"
    T'Reth - Undine Behemoth

The Behemoth closes into sensor range of the convoy containing the Undine, Notos.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited June 2016
    Suvel dipped his head ever so slightly towards Admiral Chekov, "Understood. I am wondering, though. Perhaps you can tell me what this man is incarcerated for."

Suvel moved into a more thoughtful posture. Also, Captain...Krystal, is it? I believe I've seen you around ESD before. I do not think that the Admiral was attempting to, what's the expression, 'put you down'. He is simply ensuring we do not have an individual vessel off into dangerous territory with no backup.

One of the security officers told Suvel, "Elihu M'Konel is charged with murdering a civilian human visitor on deck 49."

Elihu M'Konel - ESD, brig

Elihu stared at Seifer with a dull, dumb expression on his face as he sat on the bunk with his chin in his hand. Then he averted his eyes and ignored Seifer and Reeve completely. Time for the silent treatment. He knew his rights. If he wasn't going to get a lawyer, he wasn't going to speak.

Closing his eyes, Elihu began to meditate like Lareth showed him. He decided he had to get into a more Vulcan mindset if he was going to not only get out of this fiasco with the murder, but also deal with everything else that was going on in the galaxy.

"Well, fine. I guess they'd probably kill me if I didn't anyway."

She put the device on, and looked around, looking at the various life forms out of curiosity.​​

Nel Kestral - T.I.S. Zipporah, The Grand Hall

D'ren put the mic to his mouth and shouted, "Who's ready to hear some music?"

Of course everyone cheered. There seemed to be three groups of people: worshipers who crowded the stage, dignitaries and Assembly Ministers at the center, and slaves and lower ranking crew at the back. Most of them were pretending to care so they didn't end up shot out an airlock.

Nel turned to Sarah and the neural interface automatically adjusted so that she was not staring into her brain. "Hey, why do you think The Infamous allows all the slaves to listen in on the Assembly meetings? I would think he'd want all his secret plans of galactic domination to be, ya know, secret."

ESD, Operations

Admiral Quinn was relaxing in his chair behind his desk, looking over mission reports when Admiral Chekov entered, having just come from security where she had been overseeing Elihu's "interrogation," such as it was.

Chekov said nervously, "Nat's been spotted on Risa, Quinn. I want the Lexington, Sarai, Rhode Island, Hotspur, and Leviathan there within the hour."

Quinn got on the ESD intercom: "This is Admiral Quinn to Captains Jade, Suvel, Kim, Jefferson, and Wright. Please report to ESD immediately."

Suvel tapped his combadge, "Acknowledged, Admiral."
    He turned away and began striding briskly towards Quinn's office.
    edited June 2016
    Captain Terry - U.S.S. Kitana, Observation lounge

Pax helped Terry up while visually examining him. "Nothing two CCs of inaprovaline won't fix," the Doctor reassured.

"I'm fine, sir," the Captain pulled away so that he could get back to Captain Nat and his Borg. "Anyway, thank you for that. My engineer happens to have people coming to kill him all the time. As such, Kitana security remains as top-notch in our universe's Starfleet."

At that, Lieutenant Hann came running into the lounge, completely out of breath. "I--" he breathed, "Didn't--" he breathed again, "Think we'd--" he breathe twice as much as the last breath, "Get him."

"Never mind the Ferengi," Terry waved him off. "So, like I asked earlier, by way of Doctor, what's going on? Where is Captain Sarah? How are the Iconians involved? How can we help?"

Hann breathed heavily, interrupting them. "Sorry--" he heaved, "I was--", he exhaled, "Really running."

"Captain, if Sarah is missing, the Kitana will support you in getting her back and fighting as many Iconians as it takes. Just lead the way."

Captain Aeris - U.S.S. Zephyra, Sickbay

Aeris took notice of Javan. He seemed queasy, morose and disconnected. If he was sick, he was in the right place.

"Unfortunately, we don't have any formal way of communicating with the Undine. I sent out a general distress signal from my short few moments on the Bridge, but, like before, it will probably not bring anything."

Winry approached from her end of the room. "Like before?"

"Yeah," Aeris sighed, not happy about recalling past events. "A while back, the Zephyra discovered an Undine ship, next to a portal, in distress. Something had gotten to its crew, but we weren't sure what. Since the general mission for our ship is to support those in need, especially medically, the crew and I decided we wanted to help the Undine-- despite the war."

The engineer shook her head. "Crazy!? But, who am I to judge? I once engineered neural stimulators onto an army of dead Vorta. Oh, I lost a bet."

"We determined the Undine ship would be no threat if the crew was revived and had hoped our gesture would actually help the war. Unfortunately, our efforts were failing and we got so desperate we entered Undine space to find their nearest bio base for support. We finally found something. It was small. It was... unnerving. But in the end we succeeded."

She tried to gage Winry's reaction who felt Aeris may have been hiding more than she let on. Aeris figured Javan may have been unimpressed.

"Anyway, we're heading there now, based on my recollection and Zephyra's existing charts of general interplanetary fluidic patterns. Hopefully, they'll send us back. The weaponizing was just a thought I had. It's probably nothing. It may be a while before we get there, so sit tight."

Captain Oroku Seifer - Earth Spacedock, Brig

"Damn. The silent treatment," Seifer turned to Reeve who was more unimpressed with the Captain. "Yeah, I guess this isn't going well."

He observed Elihu's posture and recognized the Vulcan meditative procedure. He used a similar method himself. Reports on Elihu had mention of his and his crew's assistance for the Federation in the past. It was hard to believe he would commit murder. Then again, he wasn't in Starfleet anymore, so things may have been different. Seifer didn't want to jump to any conclusions, no matter how much Quinn probably had.

"Though he hasn't communicated it to me, it's likely Mr. M'Konel is awaiting representation," Seifer surmised, speaking to Reeve. "Since he isn't partaking in this questioning, we should allow him that courtesy. In the meantime, I want to look at this case more closely."

He turned to Elihu, who may have been deep in meditation, not even hearing him anymore.

"If he chooses to communicate, let me know," Seifer said before exiting. He wanted to believe this man was innocent, and would help him as best he could.

On his way out, Seifer noticed the two guards that were standing outside the door were now gone. Checking a nearby console, he found they, like Chivaul, were no longer aboard Spacedock. Seifer adjusted the work schedule to get two replacement officers back there immediately, then he exited to get back to his office to file a report and work the case. If people on Spacedock were starting to go missing, he was going to have to pull double duty.

She turned to Kestral.

"Can't argue with that."

Captain Nat - U.S.S. Kitana & U.S.S. Molly

"Sarah, Nel Kestral, and Martin are believed to have taken a shuttle and left us behind for some reason. Since Sarah and Martin probably wouldn't leave us behind like that, we're assuming Kestral must have taken them elsewhere, possibly being a spy for the alliance, or in a worse case scenario, the Infamous."

11 of 14 turned to Nat. "We need to get going."

They returned to the U.S.S. Molly, and set course out of the expanse, the U.S.S. Kitana presumably following. Along the way, they managed to get the ship back into a "normal" operating status, although the ship was still in bad shape.

Soon enough, they intercepted a distress call from someone on Risa who panicked upon spotting the fleet admiral Nat there. The U.S.S. Molly immediately set course there, maximum warp. Chances are, they'd arrive just before the Lexington and co. did.

Fleet Admiral Nat - Risa

Nat looked at the people around, who seemed very cautious and generally avoiding of him. He figured they probably realized who he was.

He went into a cave, placing the whole mountain under an effect that rendered it impossible to scan the inside.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal walked into Admiral Quinn's office, adjusting her Sierra 1 uniform a bit.

"Admiral," she said as she stood at attention.
    edited June 2016
    “Human”

Admiral Quinn and Captains Jade, Suvel, Kim, Jefferson, and Wright - ESD, operations

Once Suvel showed up, followed shortly thereafter by Harry Kim, John Jefferson, and Samantha Wright, Quinn issued the order: “I apologize for this, but your orders have changed. We have reason to believe that Admiral Nat is hiding on Risa. I do not understand why a super-Q would need to go there, but let's assume it's the case. When you arrive over Risa, take up defensive positions in orbit. Do nothing else until you contact me to receive further orders. Only fire if fired upon first. Understood, captains?”

Elihu M'Konel – ESD, security office, brig

Elihu blocked everything out. He couldn't hear anything. He couldn't see anything; it would've been odd if he could, considering his eyelids were blocking his view. Unlike many Vulcans, Elihu was not picky about environment when it came to meditation. Silence was preferred but not necessary. And he didn't even like candles. So he was just sitting cross-legged on the floor, his hands on his knees, palm-up.

Lareth. How in the world do I do this? he found himself thinking. Why do I want to do this? What is the benefit of not feeling?

From his sudden position in the corner of the room, Lareth said, “Elihu. You should have done this years ago. You should have done this when you were a child.”

Elihu looked to see Lareth there, hands folded in front of him, scanning him with a judgmental eye. “You're not real,” Elihu had the good sense to thought-speak instead of actually speak. He didn't want people to think he was crazy – well, more crazy.

Illusiory-Lareth conceded that truth with a single nod. “What do you hope to accomplish by burying your emotions, Elihu?”

“If you're just a projection of my subconscious, shouldn't you be trying to help me? I mean, Lareth was all about Vulcan logic and...stuff.”

“Perhaps,” the Vulcan security officer surmised, “you subconsciously believe that I would disagree with your attempt to attain Kolinahr 'so late in the game', as the humans say.”

Elihu sighed, though it was an outward sigh, not a thought-sigh. He thought-said, “Lareth. Or...me. Listen...I cannot do this. I – I... Trust me, this is the only way.”

“Why?” asked hallucination-Hektor Lang.

Elihu almost jumped in real life. In his mind's eye, he looked over to Hektor, who was lazily lounging on the bed. Elihu said, “Shouldn't the question be 'why am I seeing you here?' I haven't seen you in days.”

Hektor postulated, “You must be worried about me.” He smirked charmingly. “I miss you too, man.”

The Infamous cleared his throat and announced to the audience, “There are few songs that touch me more than this one.” He chuckled sadly. “Actually I just heard it today, so that's probably not true. I guess it's just the theme that...that really gets to me.”

He smiled as a woman brought him an acoustic guitar. Another woman brought a stool. The lights dimmed depressingly and the backup dancers retreated into the shadows. The Infamous sat on the stool with the guitar and began to play, looking very morose...

“I just...there is something you guys don't know. Only Shran, and possibly Kidna knew.”

Kidna appeared by his left side, her hand on his, which was still on his lap. She said, “Are you going to take my advice?”

Elihu gave his hallucination a look of sadness. “If I cannot block my emotions,” he whispered, out loud, “I will die...”

Kidna answered, “You don't know that...”

“What is this talk of death?” asked Elihu's deceased imaginary-mentor, Uriah Solomon. “Stop being so melodramatic, Eli.”

“He isn't,” Kidna told them. “Haven't you ever heard of Broken Heart Syndrome?”

Uriah looked down at his boots as he stood directly in front of the force field.

Hektor scoffed, “That's not real! That's a myth! … Right?”

Shran-Vix stood beside Uriah as she said, “The day Talitha died...a chemical was released into Elihu's blood stream, and his brain. So far it's done nothing but...”

“We know what it does!” Elihu thought-screamed at them.

Laughing, The Infamous stopped playing that sad tune and shook his head. “Nah, I'm just kidding.” He leaped off the stool and violently kicked it backward, knocking it over. “This is a party! So let's party!”

The Infamous sang, “I defy your defiance! It's all lies, in alliance!”

The backup dancers sauntered back into the crazy red, green, and white strobe-lit view of the massive audience and an entire band appeared in a Q-flash. When the crazy drumming and guitar solo began, The Infamous smashed the acoustic guitar at his feet, much to his slavering admirers' pleasure. A girl on the stage threw him an electric guitar so he could shred and sing at the same time. He was actually quite good at it, making it clear he was a product of another time.

However, the neural amplifiers provided everyone the meaning behind the lyrics, showing them flashes of his actual past in between scenes of the concert.

Ran'La; Section 31 programs D'ren to murder his brothers.
    D'ren is terrified and angry; he wants revenge.

But it was more than just seeing his past. Sarah, Nel, and everyone else felt what D'ren had felt during each experience. It was as if they had been terrified, forced to kill, taken from their home, had their lives destroyed, and put in a position where they could do something about it.

You are tortured in order to splinter your mind into multiple personalities for future assassin and spy use.
    You are forced to spy on other worlds, mostly Marquis colonies.
    Your father is killed by a Temporal Agent and you find out you are from the twenty-first century.
    You are programmed to kill your own mother.
    You escape finally and lead a small group of Marquis and mercenaries against Starfleet ships.
    You have not killed, except when programmed to do so.
    You spare the crews of the ships you raid.
    You are captured yet again when Starfleet sets a trap.
    Section 31 tortures and brainwashes you again for years.
    Every night you go to bed, you believe you have gone to Gre'Thor, the Klingon version of hell, and you must battle demonic undead Klingons.
    You are whipped and beaten for any slight transgression against Section 31.
    Your senior trainer Ran'La gloats about being the one who made you kill your brothers.
    You kill him before you kill everyone involved, but your hunt for the Temporal Agent continues.
    After escaping, you make it to a friendly colony, the government of which asks you to be their leader.
    You rule with an iron fist, not wanting to take any chances that the Federation, Starfleet, or SFI will locate and take you alive.
    Your people are loyal and many members from other races join your cause against Section 31 and the Federation.
    You discover the Tal'Shiar helped Section 31 hurt you.
    You want revenge.
    One by one, you seek help from neighboring worlds.
    Sometimes you use your manipulative abilities and your military training to subtly take over these governments to use for your own purposes.
    You miss your family.
    You fall in love and make the significant other your empress as you rule your domain.
    She betrays you and joins Section 31; she is soon after tortured for information and then executed.
    You are angry.
    And you miss your queen.
    Your power grows, and with it so does your hunger for it.
    You realize you can get people to follow you just by making them believe that you can give them whatever they want.
    But you miss your family.
    You are home-sick.
    You miss your home-world and you miss the green grass beneath your feet.
    You must be cautious; there could be spies anywhere.
    BE AFRAID!
    But show strength, and irreverence for others.
    Don't show weakness.
    You are so lonely.
    You turn to carnal pleasures in order to forget your loneliness.
    You are alone.
    And nobody understands you.
    You want to protect what you have left.
    You build fleets and draft armies...
    To protect yourself, because you're afraid.
    You have all this, but you have nothing.
    You have no one.
    Help me.
    You are alone.
    Help me.
    You are human.

Elihu remained in his trance, outwardly appearing serene and unmoving...

but inside he raged!

“Let me die!” Elihu screamed at the others. “I deserve worse...”

Talitha walked up behind him and crouched, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. “Eli, I love you. And you need to find me.

Elihu leaped to his feet, and actually did so in real life. When he realized he was standing, no longer in his meditative state, he swallowed nervously and looked around.

T'Kek and the spies had seen this. Jadden smirked, but otherwise made no reaction to Elihu's sudden change in demeanor. Elihu clenched his fists and sat down, casting a warning glower toward T'Kek and the others.

Don't even try it. I'll break you in two.

He closed his eyes, returning to.... You will fail...

Although the song had finished, The Infamous had gotten caught up in his rage. “Let's go again, Hell yeah!”

Most of the slaves and prisoners and crew members in the back silently and inwardly complained, but dare not vocally. As The Infamous sang, or screamed, his anger and sadness, now palpable, had taken over, causing his words to not make too much sense.

At the center of the Grand Hall, the Ministers glanced between one another. Was this part of the show? Sure, he often got excited on stage, but this was different, wasn't it? As the point-of-view of Nel and Sarah's neural amplifiers moved to a close-up, he looked directly at them. His green eyes glared and penetrated into theirs. But behind the anger and the urge to hurt them, was a very, very slight softness.

These are the memories...

Three Months Ago...

Elihu M'Konel – U.S.S. Philadelphia, sickbay

Elihu was lying on a bio bed in the fetal position. A few meters away, Doctor Shran-Vix, the Philadelphia's female Andorian CMO, was speaking with Centurion Lydia M'Konel, Elihu's Romulan aunt and the then-First Officer of the Miranda class cruiser.

“It seems,” she said sadly, “in the case of a hybrid like him – two races who mate for life – well, the term 'dying of a broken heart' is literal. His brain released some sort of chemical that could kill him at any time. I don't think he has more than a few months. Four at most.”

Lydia's eyes widened before they softened with fear and the tiniest bit of concealed guilt. “Is there any way to remove this chemical from his system?”

Shran shook her head, and her stalks. “Unfortunately, there is not enough medical information about his kind to give a prognosis. He is the first Vulcan/Betazoid hybrid ever. Most die in infancy due to the emotional and mental strain they are genetically disposed to.”

Lydia looked over to her nephew as he sobbed himself to sleep on the bio-bed. “He's supposed to be our commanding officer. He cannot function like this, Shran. I wish Starfleet Intelligence would just send us another CO, or reassign the crew.”

“Have you heard of empathic transference?” asked Shran.

“No, what is it?”

“Due to the nature of Betazoids and other empathic creatures, when someone's mate leaves or dies, sometimes the empath – even subconsciously – will seek someone else to transfer those emotions of love to. Unfortunately, the 'target' would most likely not be aware of it, and even if they were, would probably reject it.”

“How do you know this?” Lydia demanded. “Dated many Betazoids?”

Shran said, “The El-Aurian working with The Infamous told me. She had to transfer her love to survive losing her mate to the Borg.”

Lydia turned toward her nephew. “If I had known...”

“Sorry?” Shran said, slightly suspicious. She did not know that Lydia was largely responsible for Talitha's “demise.”

“Nothing,” said Lydia. “Let me know when he's awake.”

Elihu had successfully achieved a peaceful meditative trance, finally. It had only taken a couple of hours. However, memories and emotions lingered. He wondered if he would ever truly be free of emotion. Perhaps if he could repress his feelings like full-blooded Vulcans, the chemical in his brain and blood stream would be defused somehow.

But hope is an emotion he was starting to feel, which almost undid his calm and rational state of mind. So he ignored it and continued thinking about absolutely nothing.

Eli, come and find me...

Sarah thought to herself.

Why is he looking at us like that? He looks so dangerous, yet one could see a soft side to him.

Sarah shook her head.

Nope. Not happening today.

Captain Nat - U.S.S. Molly - Risa

The U.S.S. Molly (and presumably the U.S.S. Kitana) arrived in orbit of Risa. A Rademaker Class Vesta varient vessel, the U.S.S. Sunderland, set a course for them, escorted by a trio of Saber Class escorts.

"This is Captain Will Thompson of the U.S.S. Sunderland. By order of Starfleet Command, this system is under q secure lock down. Identify yourself and your purpose here, leave the system, or else we will have no choice but to open fire."

The U.S.S. Molly replied. "This is Captain Nat of the U.S.S. Molly, from an alternate universe. We're here to capture your universe's Fleet Admiral Nat."

On the bridge of the Sunderland, Captain Thompson stood up. Is he actually from an alternate universe? What are the chances of that? Hell, he's probably the admiral trying to escape. The U.S.S. Molly must have been working with him since day one.

"Captain, lower your shields and prepare to be boarded. Otherwise, we'll be forced to disable your vessel."

Captain Nat, on the bridge of the Molly, motioned for the crew to freeze the viewscreen. "We need to get to your universe's Nat, literally now. Could you, like, throw me a Captain Nat hologram or something?"

Captain Thompson, however, didn't have time for their games. He ordered the Sunderland to fire a phaser burst at the Molly's engines to disable them. In their weakened state, the whole ship was crippled, and the warp core was about to breach.

Captain Nat looked particularly angered. "Damn, we lost 2 U.S.S. Mollys in one day. How terrible. Abandon ship!"

They rushed into the escape pods and abandoned ship, landing on Risa, not too far off of Fleet Admiral Nat's location.

Captain Will Thompson - U.S.S. Sunderland

"Well, that wasn't part of the plan. Inform Starfleet Command of what just happened, if you don't mind."

They hailed the U.S.S. Kitana. With the U.S.S. Molly destroyed, Terry thought it best to avoid a fight and return to ESD for new orders.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.