test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

nikkobrisbanenikkobrisbane Member Posts: 70 Arc User
What is going with the game, My self and a friend are not able to get in game, We are stuck at the client launcher, Loggin in, Please Wait.... is as far as I have got, Any Admins or devs wanna tell me what the TRIBBLE going on for us in Australia. IS it a STO issue or an issue with the connection between Australia and USA, Neverwinter is doing the same. No other Non Cryptic game is having this issue. Only Cryptic games, so its deffo an issue between cryptic and some players or maybe all , I dunno as I cannot get in game lol

Comments

• reamer2013reamer2013 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I am also from Brisbane experiencing the same issue. FYI
  • nikkobrisbanenikkobrisbane Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Im in Townsville atm, and My mate is in Tasmania so it seems to be an aussie thing
  • nirvanabellenirvanabelle Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    yep same in Tassie. So sick of no be able to log in or being disconnected from server
  • deadlus456deadlus456 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Glad I'm not the only one from Tasmania being screwed around by the laggy launcher and disconnections from the server. I also know for a fact that it is just Cryptic games, such as Neverwinter and obviously Star Trek, I have had no other problems anywhere else.
    Post edited by deadlus456 on
  • auscarterauscarter Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Anyone still experiencing this login issue? Melbourne Australia here. Last few days - constant disconnects from login screen. When I can get in seems fine (at ESD) but when running CE the lag is so bad there are no keyboard inputs that work
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    I am getting the same hanging on the Cryptic screen, here in the UK, as well. Thought it was me until I saw this thread!
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• halfmoon10halfmoon10 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    same bloody thing here in Cairns ,come on cryptic pull your finger out and update your servers
  • auscarterauscarter Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    hi again, still don't know what the issue actually is but I did find a solution in the forum that sorted my symptoms for the time being arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1215285/game-unplayable-since-11-5-severe-launcher-game-issues it talks about installing a VPN Client - BETTERNET from filehippo. I did that and for whatever reason I'm bck in and running :) Thanks to salvation4 for the original post (New to the forum so don't know how to link the original thread). Hope that helps some of you.