Install Arc

opps

keeny75keeny75 Member Posts: 319 Arc User
sorry my bad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by keeny75 on

Comments

• bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    hah moral of the story? Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow.
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    I suspect you'll still have a good time at the show :).
  • keeny75keeny75 Member Posts: 319 Arc User
    nikeix wrote: »
    I suspect you'll still have a good time at the show :).

I'm sure we will but it wasn't the reason for going.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    Have you considered asking Cryptic about dropping by the offices/taking a tour? They don't have the time to run off to Vegas for the week, but 10-20 minutes face time with overseas super-fans might not be impossible.
  • bobsled624bobsled624 Member Posts: 267 Bug Hunter
    I don't know what interview you were listening to...but his exact words during the interview are;

"We're going to be going to far more events than we have in the past over the next stretch before the console releases. I can confirm you'll definitely see us at STL, but there's definitely more events that we'll be at."

I.....don't see a problem here....

Captain Mark Shranz | bIng 'aj Ro'Tal | erei'Riov Koval tr'Liun

"Your fun is not wrong" -Jeremy Randal@borticuscryptic

Proud Member of the Operational Support (Bug Hunter) Team
  • phenomenaut01phenomenaut01 Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I thought that was the one show that he confirmed as well...but I may have been hearing things.
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    nikeix wrote: »
    Have you considered asking Cryptic about dropping by the offices/taking a tour? They don't have the time to run off to Vegas for the week, but 10-20 minutes face time with overseas super-fans might not be impossible.

That's a pretty cool idea. And if you're going to meet P1 while you're in Vegas, then maybe it can be kind of a whole big thing with the podcast, the team, kind of a "day in the life" with a little meet and greet real quick?

There's potential here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ok ive played it back a few times and your totally right he says can. for me its an accent thing and really thought he was saying Can't.
    Steve and the dev team i'am so sorry for the misunderstanding and im now going to find a hole and bury myself in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    wait did we listen to the same interview?

I recall him saying he "can't" give details on that, not that they "can't" attend...

:blinks: :neutral:
    6tviTDx.png

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    deep-inside-the-first-pit.jpg

You'll have to supply yer own dirt though.
    <chuckle>
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
    so he actually says

"We're going to be going to far more events than we have in the past over the next stretch before the console releases. I can confirm you'll definitely see us at STLV, but there's definitely more events that we'll be at."

but i thought i heard

"We're going to be going to far more events than we have in the past over the next stretch before the console releases. I can't confirm you'll definitely see us at STLV, but there's definitely more events that we'll be at."

so yes its my fault im the goose.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wildthyme467989wildthyme467989 Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    wait did we listen to the same interview?

I recall him saying he "can't" give details on that, not that they "can't" attend...

:blinks: :neutral:

Sounds like Cryptic wants to surprise us, either that, or they don't want to dissapoint us
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    nabreeki wrote: »
    Good lord why would you post such a scathing rant when the fault of miscommunication is solely on you and no one else? If I were a Dev, I certainly wouldn't want to meet you after reading that.

It's all in the timing...

<snicker>
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    @mirrorchaos: please do the needful.
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    @mirrorchaos: please do the needful.

the suspicious part of me thinks your equinox now and i wouldnt be surprised if this is your second account.

on the other hand what the hell are you going on about?
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.