test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Transfer for Tribble, I cannot do.

I have a question, I cannot transfer any of my Holodeck Toons to Tribble for some odd reason, when I think last year I could. What's wrong? Also I have no idea if this is the right place for this... If it isn't can you move it to the proper place... lol
Cannot_Select_Characters_for_Either_Test_Server.jpg
The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)

Comments

• shailatshailat Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    I'm having this very same issue, i have a drop down box with no toons at all in it to be transferred
    I do remember reading a post that character transfer was turned back on, maybe they were mistaken and wrote it up wrong or something
    ogew7.jpg
    Welp, my last post of this was on feb 27th, and since then, i still can not transfer toons over to tribble
    I am asking for help on how to transfer toons over as when i try, i get a empty list (and i have 10 charactors in total so the list shouldnt be empty)
    ogew7.jpg
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    shailat wrote: »
    Welp, my last post of this was on feb 27th, and since then, i still can not transfer toons over to tribble
    I am asking for help on how to transfer toons over as when i try, i get a empty list (and i have 10 charactors in total so the list shouldnt be empty)

I had the same problem when I tried to do it on my computer, but out of boredom one day I checked it on my phone and it worked that way ... bizarre but true.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png

I had the same problem when I tried to do it on my computer, but out of boredom one day I checked it on my phone and it worked that way ... bizarre but true.

What brower do you you on your pc? and your phone is usieng chrome i bet?
    I wonder if its a browser thing

I use firefox on my pc

ogew7.jpg
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User

What brower do you you on your pc? and your phone is usieng chrome i bet?
    I wonder if its a browser thing

I use firefox on my pc

Chrome on both
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png