test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

admiralty system missions not awarding campaign XP

kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
After getting a critical or success on 6 missions in the admiralty system, the campaign XP I was supposed to get just disappeared. It was not listed in the results window. I clicked "collect results" to see what would happen, and no campaign XP was awarded to my character. I even watched one mission get finished. With 5 seconds left, the rewards window showed the amount of campaign XP I was supposed to get. As I watched the timer until I got a "critical" result, I actually saw the campaign XP vanish. Is there any way that I can get the campaign XP that I was supposed to get? Is anyone else having this problem? This was a Romulan (Federation aligned) character and the missions were from the Romulan admiralty campaign. Let me know if you need more details on this issue. Thanks.

Comments

• sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    There's a upper limit of 10k Campaign XP per day. It's likely that you've hit this. Hence the reason you haven't gained any more Campaign XP. You will how ever continue to aquire normal XP and all the other rewards.​​
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    If I collect the results on these missions tomorrow, will I get the XP, or is it just gone?
    You should get the Campaign XP. The timer resets at 00:00hrs GMT for myself. At which point I start getting the Campaign XP again.​​

• kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    Thank you, that is very useful information.
    If you find your not getting campaign XP at all, feel free to get in touch and I'll look into the issue again.​​

• doctheopdoctheop Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    sqwished wrote: »
    If you find your not getting campaign XP at all, feel free to get in touch and I'll look into the issue again.​​

Howdy, I'm stuck at 199,955 XP of 200,000 on Romulan Admiralty XP; says I've 45XP away from completing (and getting the epic R.R.W. Zdenia card reward). In your post above sqwished you say that the counter resets at midnight GMT, I'm in PST so it would have reset 8hrs ago while I was sleeping; it is currently 08:30am PST. I've just done 3 short, 15-30mins. assignments to try and get that 45XP (x2 90XP and a 100+XP assignments) and it still won't tick over and hit 200K. I should have reset and these 3 should have counted and put me over since I could not have possible hit the 10K cap while I was sleeping/not playing.
  • casper32433casper32433 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    I'm also having the same problem with the romulan admiralty system not gaining xp, i have been stuck at level 8 and 15894xp for several days, maybe even longer. I have been doing the mission regularly but gaining no xp.