test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

mirror Vor'cha question

kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
I keep trying to buy a mirror Vor'cha off the exchange, but I never see one listed. Either they are so rare and sought after that no one would ever sell one, or, I am typing the wrong thing into the search field when I use the exchange. If it's the latter, what exactly should I type into that field when I search for it?

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    It would be in the Reward Packs section. Make sure you have rank, mark and rarity set to any NOT to a specific rank or rarity.

According to the wiki the ship is "Mirror Universe Vor'cha Battle Cruiser", but you might try searching on just "Mirror" or "Battle" or "Vor'cha" and "vorcha".
  • kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    Thanks for your reply, but I tried all that. I've bought other ships off the exchange, but this one is strangely elusive.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    Probably most people are opening the Tholian lock box with a Federation character so the supply is close to non-existent. Whatever small supply existed was then snapped up for Admiralty.
  • misterlozmisterloz Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    I think it's listed as mirror battlecruiser for the KDF.
  • darakossdarakoss Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    misterloz wrote: »
    I think it's listed as mirror battlecruiser for the KDF.

^. He's right it is under mirror battlecruiser.
    i-dont-always-funny-meme.jpg
    original join date 2010

Member: Team Trekyards. Visit Trekyards today!
  • kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    Thanks, I found it on the exchange. It was just too expensive. It's a bummer, because not much else can save my KDF alt's admiralty fleet.