test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    Kidna helped Elihu to his feet and into the engine room. She said, “Lang and I are with you. Toman is wounded. Nurse Eras is treating him. Lareth is on her side.”

Entering the smoke-ridden, frightfully damaged main engineering, Elihu saw Lang and the Vulcan security officer Crewman Lareth pointing phasers at each other. Nurse Javan Eras was bending over Crewman Toman Kannor, who had been injured by a fallen beam. Elihu calmly and casually walked over to the Vulcan. Keeping his hands in plain sight, he slowly placed his hand on Lareth's shoulder and gently pushed his arm down.

“You and Lydia have the ship. Just let us go, Crewman.”

Crewman Lareth blinked and slowly nodded once. “Very well. You must make haste, Sir.”

“Ensign?” Elihu turned to the Bajoran nurse tending to the Trill on the deck.

Eras turned to Elihu. “Sir, I'm with you but I cannot leave Toman like this. He's my friend, Sir!”

Elihu looked to Lareth. “We don't know who's side Toman is on. But we cannot escape with him over our shoulders. Can you meld with his mind and find out for me?”

“No,” Lareth said. “But you can. You are part Vulcan, Sir.”

Elihu inhaled deeply. “Only a quarter.”

Kidna said, “If I help, our combined empathic power might be able to gather the information we seek.”

Elihu nodded and the two Empaths lowered to their knees beside Nurse Eras. Elihu placed his hand on the Trill's temple while Kidna touched his stomach. They closed their eyes.

You are not strong enough to keep the ship. You will fail. I side with the one in power, always.

Both Empaths jerked back. Elihu swallowed and shook his head in surprise. He turned to Kidna, and then Lang. “He's with Lydia. Let's move.”

As Elihu, Lt. Hektor Lang, Ensign Eras, and Ensign Kidna departed from main engineering, the former acting-captain turned to Lang. “I'm kinda surprised you aren't with Lydia.”

Hektor Lang sighed, rubbing his face. “Man, she's like my sister, but my first duty is to Starfleet and the protection of Earth, and I know that's your motive too. Her... Well, I'm not so sure about her motives.”

“Dolth is with us,” Elihu informed them. “We need to get him off the ship with us some how.”

Eras said, “James, Fernandez, and Crewman Benson were on their way to the bridge right before you showed up.”

“Loyalties?” inquired Elihu.

Kidna said, “It appeared Danielle was very distraught over Lydia's pronouncement, Sir. I think we can count on her.”

“The other two,” said Lang, “are unknown.”

“We'll assume their enemies until we find out otherwise,” Elihu declared as they moved through the corridors.

“We could beam them out with the transporter on the shuttle?” suggested Lang.

As they came to the shuttle bay, a phaser blast hit Eras in the shoulder. He winced in pain and collapsed into Lang's arms.

Eras coughed and whimpered, “It's set to kill!”

“Aazrus! You rat-TRIBBLE!” shouted Elihu at the man hiding around a corner. “What the hell are you doing?!”

“Lydia offered me the XO spot. Sorry, bro!”

“What? That's stupid!” Elihu said, “You can have the damn ship! At least let us escape!”

Aazrus said, “This ship only has one shuttle, man! I might need it one day!” He fired again.

“If we don't get outta here,” Lang said, “Lareth and the others will find and detain us!”

“Idea!” announced Kidna. “Trust me?” Everyone nodded. “Split up! Stay away from the shuttle bay!”

Everyone nodded and fled the area with Aazrus in pursuit. At an intersection, he went after Elihu. Meanwhile, Kidna doubled-back and went back into the shuttle bay. She entered the shuttle and activated the craft's transporter. Seconds later, Dolth and Danielle Benson were beamed behind a force field.

“Genius!” the stunned science officer laughed. “Knowing you couldn't beam us out through the ship's shields, you –!”

Danielle Benson screamed, “Kidna! My brother's back there! Beam him back here too!”

“He has chosen his allegiance, woman!” Kidna scowled, “Sit there and be silent and maybe we shall live long enough for you to see him again one day.”

Lydia M'Konel, U.S.S. Philadelphia, the bridge

Lydia rubbed her stomach, still trying to massage away the pain of being shot. She sat down in the captain's chair.

The doctor at helm reported, "We're docking with the station, our shields are down."

Lydia said, "Open hailing frequencies to all Starfleet vessels."

The recovered Ops officer, Ensign Kestral, said, "Channel open, Ma'am."

"This is acting-captain Lydia M'Konel of the Philadelphia. Our shields are lowered and crew members have been beamed to one of the shuttles in our bay. I believe Elihu and his loyalists will attempt to leave the ship. I predict he will have at least half the crew, that's about eight crew members. He is to be considered dangerous, though he rarely needs to be armed to inflict pain. Do not express any emotion when attempting to apprehend him. Do not look him directly in the eye. And more importantly, do not let him touch you."
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    A team from the Lexington beam over, with Krystal leading them. They are blocking the bay doors, but not ready to fire.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Commander Sek takes the remains of the Firestorm's MACOs (exactly ten of them) and they all beam down to the Philadelphia's shuttle bay, disabling the shuttle's engines and setting up transporter inhibitors.

"Acting-captain, we have the shuttle disabled and have prevented anyone from beaming out. We're about to capture them now."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
    Krystal approaches Commander Sek.
    "Captain Jade, USS Lexington. Probably should take it easy on this one. Don't think we know the full story," she said.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    "Commander Sek, chief tactical and security officer of the USS Firestorm. I have orders to be ensure he doesn't escape, but we'll take it easy, if he cooperates. If he doesn't, well... lets just say the admiral has given me a lot of options if this goes too far."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

"I admit I don't know what's going on, but I'd like to hear both sides of a story when it comes to these things," Krystal replied. "Lets just say I have my reasons and leave it at that."

This situation was reminding the female Trill a little too much like that incident with Franklin Drake wanting to check on her "loyalty" to the Federation by creating a scenario to force her to choose between him and a Starfleet Captain who may or may not be an Undine agent.
    Commander Sek uses his tricorder to send a remote command to the shuttle, opening the shuttle's door, while he and five of the MACOs point their weapons at the people inside, the other MACOs keeping the area secure and keeping watch for anyone else entering the shuttle bay.

"Surrender, now!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Dromias Bio Cruiser, Kelekan

The sole occupant, Drekkon, found himself regaining consciousness from a blow of a nearby ship vein. Its acids had reacted with his own body, chemically knocking him out. When he saw Captain Jim and the group of Macos approach him, he realized the threat from his Faction was over.

"Do any of you understand or hear me?" he thought-broadcasted. "I am Drekkon, a deviant of the Undine Korisar Faction, and I have intel I wish to share with the Federation about planned attacks. Take me..." he waivered in his transmission, beginning to doubt whether his body was in as much health as he thought. "Take me to be debriefed..."

Then his vision went black and he fell unconscious again. Acid dripped from a chemical tear in his chest and arm.
    edited May 2016
    Philadelphia shuttle bay

Everything went down pretty fast, much too fast for Kidna's liking. The one thing she was thankful for was the fact that she had not yet beamed Elihu onto the shuttle by the time the MACO's showed up. It was just her, Crewman Danielle Benson, and Ensign Dolth.

Dolth immediately surrendered, falling to his knees and throwing his hands up into the air. It was funny seeing a hugely muscular blue and bald Klingon being so submissive. Kidna almost smiled. She and Danielle stood up, slowly raising their hands to surrender.

Kidna said, “Sir, there is no need for this. We are not mutineers, we are simply conducting a sweeping diagnostic check on the shuttle's system.”

Benson said, “I just don't want anyone to get hurt, especially my brother.”

Elihu M'Konel, U.S.S. Philadelphia, Deck 9

Aazrus crept forward in the flickering darkness, phaser leveled ahead of him. By the time Elihu stepped from the Jeffries tube, it was too late. He pinched Aazrus' neck and the human collapsed into unconsciousness. Elihu took the phaser and handed it to Lang as the wounded Eras climbed out of the Jeffries tube last. Then Elihu removed his combadge and put it on Aazrus' face. Lang did the same with his own badge. And so did Eras.

As they moved down the hallway, Lang wondered aloud, “What's taking Kinda so long?”

“Who knows?” said Elihu rhetorically.

Eras winced, “Maybe she's been caught.”

Elihu narrowed his eyes. “Well, I'm sure that was not part of her plan.”

“What do we do?” asked Lang.

“Shields are down now,” answered Elihu. “We can beam directly to, well, anywhere.”

Lang said, “More than likely ESD is the only place with the shields lowered, since we docked.”

“We go there then,” said Elihu.

“Are you crazy....sir?” said Eras. “We'll surely be caught there!”

Suddenly Ensign Daniel Benson and Crewmen Lareth, Tina James, and Lee Fernandez rounded the corner. Everyone pointed phasers at each other.

“We don't have time for this,” Elihu said.

Daniel's lip curled up in an angry snarl. “Where is my SISTER!?”

“I said,” Elihu repeated, staring past Benson and Lareth at the other two crewmen, “we – don't – have – time – for...this.”

Crewmen Tina James and Lee Fernandez pointed their sidearms at Benson and Lareth. When Benson and Lareth turned to see this, Benson groaned. Lareth raised a brow.

Lareth nodded. “Interesting.”

“Hand over your phasers,” Lang ordered them, and they grudgingly obliged.

Elihu reached toward Benson. Benson tried to grab Elihu's arm but Elihu easily deflected it and executed another Vulcan neck pinch. Benson collapsed.

Lareth blinked and gazed blankly at Elihu. “You are only one-quarter Vulcan. You cannot physically overpower me.”

Elihu nodded. “Yeah. I guess.” He then glanced over to Lang, who shot the Vulcan security guard in the chest.

When they got to the transporter room, they discovered the transporter pad had been taken offline. “Of course,” groused Elihu. “We're gonna have to take the shuttle bay. Let's go.”

They climbed into a Jeffries tube and sealed it behind them, heading for the shuttle bay.

Lydia M'Konel, U.S.S. Philadelphia, shuttle bay

Centurion M'Konel entered the shuttle bay with Doctor Shran-Vix and Ensign Nel Kestral in tow. She'd left the Tellarite engineer, Garn Pekh, on the bridge.

Lydia announced to everyone in the shuttle bay, “Internal scanners report that Elihu and two other crew members are with Aazrus in a corridor on Deck 9. I want Jade and her team to remain here just in case. I want half the MACO's to come with me.” She looked pointedly at Commander Sek. “With your permission, of course.”
    Post edited by the0infamous on
    One of Jim's MACOs, a Reman named T'Kek, hears Drekkon's message, and tells Jim, who then has the Firestorm beam Drekkon to their sickbay, placed in a maximum level force field for security purposes, chief medical officer 8 of 14 trying, but mostly failing to bring him back to health, due to the lack of knowledge about Undine physiology. Captain Jim and the MACOs beam back to the ship and report to me regarding the Undine, and I go down to sickbay with T'Kek, in hopes that the Undine will wake up so we can communicate with it more.

Commander Sek turns to the 5 MACOs keeping the other mutineers in the shuttle from escaping, and instructs them to stay there and make sure they don't escape. He then nods to the other 5 MACOs, and turns to Lydia.

"Actually, the admiral has ordered me to ensure Elihu doesn't escape personally. You'll have the assistance of the MACOs, but I too will accompany you. Admiral's orders, of course."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I have no problem with that. But he is not to be killed under any circumstances. Your rank and very life will have been forfeit should you give the order to kill him." With that, Lydia turned to leave the shuttle bay with Nel Kestral.

Doctor Shran-Vix entered the shuttle holding a medical tricorder. To one of the MACO's, she asked, "May I ascertain the health of these individuals? One of them was recently shot at high stun."
    The MACO nods back to the doctor, indicating "yes".

Commander Sek looks at Lydia.

"Don't worry, the admiral made very clear that he is to be captured alive."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal just rested her hand on the top of the barrel of her rifle.

"So... I take it we're all good here?" she asked.
    Commander Sek turns to Krystal.

"Yeah, just stay here and makes sure nobody runs away. We'll handle Elihu."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal shrugs.
    "Alright," she said. "You guys need anything though..."
    edited May 2016
    Sek replies.

"Don't worry, if worse comes to worse, I'll just call in these MACOs here."

He motions to the 5 MACOs that have the people in shuttle contained.

"Sure, you'll need to be more vigilant to make sure these guys don't get away, but I don't think they'll be any problem anyway..."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal sighed and leaned against the shuttle.
    Sek and the 5 MACOs alongside him turned and left the shuttle bay with Lydia.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited May 2016
    Lydia M'Konel, U.S.S. Philadelphia, corridors

Lydia led Commander Sek, Ensign Kestral, and the MACO's out of the shuttle bay and down the corridor toward a turbo lift.

She turned to Commander Sek. “Sir, would you and a few of your soldiers take the turbo lift? Kestral and I, with backup of course, should take the Jeffries tubes and try to sneak up on him.”

Doctor Shran-Vix, U.S.S. Philadelphia, shuttle craft

“You seem to be fine,” Shran-Vix bluntly told Dolth after scanning him with a medical tricorder.

“That is because I am fine,” Dolth sneered. “Why are you doing this?”

Kidna stated, “It is very curious. You do not even like Centurion M'Konel.”

The Andorian doctor glowered at the Vorta, her antennae flaring with anger. “I like being blown up for no good reason even less. In case you have not realized it yet, our two commanding officers were conducting an experimental secret mission without our knowing, and Lieutenant M'Konel, who has not been fit for duty for the last three months, was not even aware that whatever they did would seal the rift, Ensign. Or worse, he did know. But I don't think he's that suicidal.”

Danielle Benson said, “Is my brother alright?”

“I have no idea,” Shran-Vix replied. “He and Lareth were sent to apprehend Lieutenant M'Konel. They never returned or responded to the comms. We assume they've been taken out.”

Danielle nervously put her hand to her mouth.

Elihu M'Konel, U.S.S. Philadelphia, shuttle bay

Elihu descended from the ceiling on a rope, alone, and unarmed, to land silently atop the shuttle which was currently supporting Captain Krystal Jade. Meanwhile, Lieutenant Lang and Crewmen James and Fernandez crawled in through ventilation shafts on three sides of the huge room. By the time any of Jade's people saw them, it would be too late... hopefully...

Unfortunately, as soon as Elihu's boots touched down on the shuttle roof and he saw Krystal Jade's red hair from above...

One Week Later...

Elihu M'Konel, Lunar Colony, Mining Barracks

“To be honest with you...”

Kidna smiled warmly, and at his hesitation, she said, “The whole point is to be honest with me.”

Elihu chuckled and nodded. “Yeah. Anyway, to be honest, I still think I should've seen it coming. There were so many signs. The first one I can think of was when she somehow knew that there was an issue in the armory with H'Rekthar. She was in engineering at the time. The Bensons did not tell her and neither did Lareth or Lrann. And I know Tali didn't...”

At the mention of her name, Elihu's voice cracked and halted. He averted his eyes and put his hand to his mouth.

“What is it?” Kidna asked.

“Just sayin' her name...” He shamefully shook his head.

“It's only been three months, Elihu. The connection you two had...” Kidna silently cleared her throat and rapidly blinked away the pain she felt from him. “It will take time to move on.”

“Shran thinks – thought... she told my aunt I'd probably never move on.”

“Maybe not, but you are going to have to live with it.”

Elihu's eyes met Kidna's. “At this point, I cannot even fathom that.”

Kidna nodded solemnly. “Betazed has nations that are openly polygamous –”

“Are you serious right now, Kid?” Elihu said, “Even if she were alive, I couldn't take another wife. How could I do that now that she's gone?”

Kidna shrugged. “I just mean that...if what Javan says is right, only her physical body is dead, and her soul lives on in the afterlife.”

Elihu stated, “But you do not believe that.”

“I am Vorta,” she answered, as if that was the answer to end all questions.

Elihu lightly laughed and shook his head, shoving his face into his hands. “I thought this was about Lydia's betrayal...but it's not. It's about mine.”

“What do you mean?” Kidna asked, blue eyes narrowing as she slowly puts down her PADD and leans forward, intrigued and a little worried.

“I,” stammered Elihu, “I – I killed Tali.”

As Elihu's pointy brows furrowed in anguish, he bit his bottom lip with shame. Nobody would – or even could – convict or even accuse the man of murdering anyone, much less his supposed soulmate. And yet, his guilt told him that he had. And there was one singular reason for it.

Kidna's confusion gave way to understanding and her eyes widened. “Oh.” She blinked and cleared her throat. “We – we're all afraid of death, Sir. I was afraid before you saved me -”

“This,” Elihu said, shaking his head, “is not the same thing.” He stared into Kidna's eyes as a single tear rolled down his cheek. “I'm as strong as five men, and I let her push me out of the way of that phaser blast, because I was a coward, and I didn't think the damn Hirogen would have his weapon set on the highest possible setting! I killed Tali so that I could live, and that is why I am angry and bitter and – and … I wasn't angry at Rek when I killed him. I mean, I was, but...I was mostly angry at myself. I killed her, and there is nothing anyone is going to say to convince me otherwise.”

Elihu M'Konel, U.S.S. Philadelphia, shuttle bay

Collapsing to one knee and clutching his chest, Elihu dropped the stun grenade he was holding and it rolled down the length of the shuttle's roof toward the rear. It dropped onto the walk-ramp and went off, stunning everyone in the shuttle, including his own people. Having thrown a hand up to block his eyes, Elihu then turned to Krystal Jade, who no doubt was staring up at the man with several weapons pointed at him.

But before she could do or say anything, Elihu – still wincing from the memory of murdering his beloved – raised a shaky forefinger to his lips. He tried to project comforting emotions, but they seemed...disjointed, fractured, and quite frankly, disingenuous. Hhell.p. Staay ka-a-alm. T.truzt.me.

Unable to keep his eyes on hers any longer, Elihu looked away, but in doing so gave away Crewman Fernandez's position near the entrance to the cargo bay.
    "Hold your fire!" Krystal ordered her team before motioning for them to secure the shuttlebay. Her team spotted Fernandez and approached in a casual but alert manner. They wanted to diffuse the situation, not make it worse.

Something about all this was seriously bugging her. Why did it seem like every time Elihu looked at her he looked like he saw a ghost? Slinging her rifle over her shoulder, Krystal climbed ontop of the shuttle.

"Lieutenant... I think we need to talk," she said.
    edited May 2016
    Elihu almost laughed at Krystal. "No time," he gasped, standing up suddenly. He leveled the Trill with an intimidating glare that was intended to paralyze her with fear for a brief second. Whether or not it worked was beside the point because even the slightest hesitation - and the facts that she had just slung her rifle and he was five times stronger and twice as fast as her - allowed Elihu to reach for the captain and grip her shoulders with both hands.

In....a.....single...............second................................

Lydia has been trying to take my ship for the last several months, Captain. I work for an off-shoot of Section 31 and the Tal'shiar. This off-shoot does whatever is necessary - with the exceptions of desecrating life and liberty - to protect the Federation and the Romulan Republic. Lydia, I believe, solely works for Toreth, who is now in charge of the main Tal'shiar. Toreth used to be one of our bosses, like Tuvok or Bradden, but she betrayed us, according to a questionable source. If Lydia and I are found out, we will go to prison or worse, be killed in an "accident" to keep what we know secret. The reason we could not tell anyone about the anti-Undine devices was because it would have reached the Undine before they attacked, and they would have warned the rest. The devices also erase the short-term memory of the Undine who attack ESD, so they will not be able to report what happened to their superiors. There are Undine, Founder, and Romulan spies on ESD. Do not trust anyone, not even your own crew. Once I'm gone, I will find a way to get word to you to let you know what to do next. And we will meet again and I will explain everything, even the reason why I keep faltering when I see you. Just trust me. Please. If they don't work for me, they're a potential enemy - hell, even half my own crew turned against me. Also, beware of someone called "The Infamous", he is like the antithesis of me, someone who has my abilities but uses them for personal gain. His info should be in the Starfleet Security and Intelligence database. Oh, and one more thing...I apologize for what I'm about to do, but you need plausible deniability...

...the perception of time slowed for them both. And then Elihu pinched her neck before Jade could come out of the trance, putting her unconscious. Then he leaped off the opposite side her crew were positioned as Fernandez, James, and Lang opened fire. They incapacitated everyone, but Lang was stunned.

"We have to leave him," James begged her commander.

Reluctantly, Elihu, Fernandez and James entered the shuttle and quickly hauled the MACO's and Doctor Shran-Vix out into the shuttle bay. Then Elihu beamed Lang's unconscious body into the shuttle.

The shuttle bay's doors opened and as the recently recovered Kidna expertly piloted, and expertly masked her emotions, Elihu sat in the co-pilot's seat just staring blankly off into space, literally.

edited May 2016
    The U.S.S. Firestorm detects the shuttle leaving the Philadelphia. The ops officer calls down to Admiral Nat.

"Admiral, there's a shuttle leaving the Philadelphia. What should we do?"

The admiral replies.

"Scan the shuttle for lifesigns. Who's inside?"

The officer replies "it's Elihu, admiral. There are other lifesigns, although I can't identify them."

The admiral starts heading for the bridge, and replies to the officer.

"Move us into a firing position, charge weapons, target that shuttle, and hail them."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Captain Oroku Seifer - Khao Sok Rainforest, Thailand

The joined Trill Captain stalked through giant wet leaves and passed looping thick vines while he carried a long, sharpened bamboo stick. Somewhere, nearby, was the animal he had been tracking for the last 2 kilometers. In two seconds, a giant Klingon targ leapt out at him, causing him to fall back into a bush.

"Seifer to guy who's in charge around here," he pulled himself off the ground and tapped his commbadge.

A few seconds later, a Denobulan man transported next to him, smiling in a pleasant way. "Anything I can be assistance of?"

"Why is there a targ on Earth? Isn't that illegal and harmful to the Earth's ecosystem? And for that matter, why'd you give me a pointy stick?"

The Denobulan chuckled. "How do you expect to 'make the kill'? Oh, if you're interested, we also have Jackal mastiffs and, just yesterday, we recieved a Bardakian pronghorn moose!"

"I actually would be interested in that, but I think I've been off duty for too long. I'm dying to get back to my starship, the Phoenix-X. Did I mention it?"

Nodding and smiling, the Denobulan replied, "More than once, actually. You spoke of it in so much detail, I believe you missed the program initiation in which we taste tested the blood of a live kohlar beast. In the meantime, please be advised refunds are not allowed."

"Put it on my tab; thanks!" Walking a few meters away, Seifer tapped his commbadge again. "Seifer to Spacedock. I need a report on a Prometheus-class starship currently in repair; the U.S.S. Phoenix-X?"

Over air, he received a computer response. "Please be advised Spacedock communications are on hold."

"What's going on up there?"

The computer responded. "Please be advised Spacedock communications are on hold."

"Ah. Classic. Well, I guess I could check it out, or finish this Earth targ hunt. Then again, I think they make us eat the targ. Spacedock it is."
    Krystal is currently out cold on the deck of the Philidelphia's shuttlebay.
    Admiral Nat arrives on the bridge, and directs an officer to hail Sek.

"Sek, you screwed up! They got away in the shuttle! Get yourself and those MACOs back up here, and maybe we could put some of 11 of 14's transporter "experiments" to the test..."

"Yes sir!" the Breen commander replied. He gathered up the 5 MACOs he brought to hunt down Elihu, and then activated his Breen communicator to contact the other 5 MACOs.

"Team 2, we're returning to the Firestorm. Be ready to beam up when we get there."

There's no response. Team 2, the MACOs in the shuttlebay, were all unconscious.

"Team 2, respond! Can anyone down there hear me!?"

No response.

Sek and the 5 MACOs alongside him bolt for the shuttlebay, and when they arrive, they see that everyone else is unconscious. They wake up back up. Sek turning to one of the MACOs from Team 2.

"What happened?"

The MACO replies "a stun grenade, probably. Didn't know what hit us, but we're evidently fine now."

Sek responds "good, we're returning to the Firestorm. Elihu has escaped in the shuttle, and the admiral is planning... something."

Sek turns to Krystal, saying "you and your team stay here in case you find anything. We're returning to the Firestorm."

He then hails the Firestorm, telling them "11 to beam up." They beam up, Sek returning to his station on the bridge.

The admiral is definitely planning something, but no one on the bridge is quite sure what just yet; they never really do.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited May 2016
    “Skin of the Teeth”

Elihu M'Konel, the shuttle Smyrna

After several moments of silence, Elihu muttered to himself, “I guess it's good the Undine defector put that isotope in his ship, masking him from the device's scanners.”

Nobody replied, or really paid him any mind, except for Kidna, who merely cast him a mildly interested glance. She did not need to question him. He saved her from the Founders and the Jem'Hadar. As far as she was concerned, she owed him everything.

Crewman Danielle Benson was sitting on the floor, her long dark hair haphazardly hanging to the side. Though her eyes were not still, they were glassed over. They darted between Elihu and the Philadelphia on one of the monitors.

I'm betraying my brother for a man I'm in love with.

At the engineering station to port was the recovered Lt. Lang. He was busying himself with his console, monitoring both ships' power levels and internal activities. If any ship started moving toward them, he'd let his commanding officer know.

I'm worried about my sister, but she's always been so selfish and power-hungry.

Sitting at the science console on the right, behind Elihu, was Dolth, the Bolian-Klingon, keeping his eyes on the sensors.

I'm afraid for my own life, but I'm proud of my very-Klingon actions on the bridge.

Elihu rubbed his nose and cleared his throat. He pretended to tap some keys on the panel in front of him. Kidna glanced over at him, knowing he was attempting to block the emotions but not doing too well at it.

The Bajoran nurse was leaning against a bulkhead at the far aft of the shuttle, thoughtfully fiddling with the medical case slung over his shoulder. They had transported Javan Eras aboard along with the stunned engineer.

I could have ended all of this before it started. I knew Lydia was gunning for Eli's position. I. Feel. So. Guilty.

“I forgive you,” whispered Elihu, but Javan Eras did not hear it.

Lydia M'Konel, U.S.S. Philadelphia, shuttle bay

Lydia stormed back into the shuttle bay with Nel Kestral, Daniel Benson, Lareth, and Aazrus. When she saw everyone unconscious, her mind could not comprehend the complete incompetence of which she was observing the aftermath.

“What?!” Lydia snapped. “He's one guy! What did you do? Give him your neck and say 'here please'?” Her tone was biting.

Doctor Shran-Vix struggled to her feet, recovering from the effects of the stun grenade. Her antennae were still a bit droopy. She said, “Calm down, Lydia. Just let him go. He's not worth it.”

Lydia back-handed Shran in the face, much to the CMO's shock. She rubbed her stinging cheek, unable to physically or mentally react to what just happened.

“Do not,” Lydia snarled, “talk about my nephew like that, Lieutenant – Commander, do I make myself CLEAR?!”

Shran nodded and blinked rapidly with embarrassment before hurrying over to Captain Jade and her men to check on them.

Aazrus was suppressing a grin. “Damn.”

Ensigns Benson and Kestral, and Crewman Lareth exchanged nervous looks.

Shran touched Jade's head and sent a light telepathic note to her: Wake up. Nobody noticed this.

When Aazrus stepped up beside the Centurion, their nervous looks only intensified.

He declared, “By order of Centurion M'Konel, I have been made acting-first officer.”

“You're the chef, and a civilian,” Benson said, as if Aazrus required reminding.

“We don't need your theatrics just yet, Aazrus,” Lydia whispered. “Report to Garn on the bridge.”

Aazrus sighed and left begrudgingly. Lydia turned to the others. “Our good doc is right about one thing: we do not need to go after Elihu right now. He'll head to the Lunar Colony and hide there while he tries to find a way to get the Philadelphia back, even if it's an unlawful seizure. He will not go quietly.”

“Crewman Pekh to Centurion M'Konel,” came the Tellarite engineer's voice over the comms.

Lydia tapped her combadge. “M'Konel here, go ahead, Crewman.”

“We're being hailed on a Priority One channel on a modulating frequency. The signal is from Starfleet Intelligence.”

Lydia growled. Great, now everyone in the room heard who she's working for. “Put it through to sickbay. I'm closer there than the bridge.” Then she turned on her heal and strode out of the shuttle bay. On the way out she off-handedly remarked, “Besides, I think I need to activate the EMH...”

Elihu, Smyrna

"Sir, we're being hailed," Kidna informed the still-daydreaming Elihu. "And the Firestorm is just a few kilometers off our stern."

Elihu sighed. "Audio only." When Kidna activated the channel, Elihu said, "What do you want?"
    The admiral replies.

"You've been busy, haven't you? I see you made it past my MACOs easily enough, but you won't get past my ship so easily. In case you haven't noticed, we've charged our weapons and are targeting your shuttle. If you don't surrender here and now, I will give the order to fire, ESD or not."

The admiral turns to Sek, passing him a padd with newly typed orders, Sek reading them and nodding back, preparing something having to do with the Firestorm's weapons.

"Will you surrender?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited May 2016
    Elihu M'Konel, Smyrna

“Incapacitating my shuttle and transporting me aboard your ship will fail, Admiral.” Elihu smirked. “Long live the Tal'Shiar.” He reached forward and turned off the comms himself. Then he turned to Kidna and said, “Shut everything down, put us adrift toward the moon.” He stood up and turned to his friends. “As most of you know by now, Centurion M'Konel and I were acting on orders from Senior Commander Toreth, Commander Bradden, and Admiral Tuvok.” He headed for the transporter console. “We were told if we were caught, we were to make it look like terrorists or enemy spies have taken over the Phili and planted the devices on ESD. Additionally, my intention was to seal the Undine rift with the anti-matter explosion produced by the engine's destruction. I did not know the rift would close on its own. But I had intended to give the order for everyone to abandon ship. Only I would have remained to pilot the Phili to the mouth of the portal. Suffice it to say, only I am responsible for this mess, so I will take the blame. Step on the pad.”

Elihu waited for everyone to obey his order.

“Sir,” Lang said, “according to your own words, you are no longer in command. I think it's safe to say that I speak for everyone when I say, we're not leaving you.”

Elihu sighed. “Very well, but the Firestorm will have no doubt noticed that we are adrift and defenseless. They will tractor us and transport us to their brig within seconds. We need options...”

Suddenly there was a beep at the helm. Kidna reported, “We're getting a Priority One message, sir...it's on a Starfleet Intelligence channel.”

Elihu pulled up the message on the transporter console and read it. “Signal your surrender. I'll be back.”

A Romulan transporter beamed Elihu off the shuttle, surprising everyone. Kidna ordered Danielle to take the co-pilot's seat and she did. “I'm signaling our surrender.”

Dolth muttered, “I hope he doesn't plan on keeping us waiting on the Firestorm too long.”

Centurion Lydia M'Konel, U.S.S. Philadelphia, sickbay

When the turbo lift opened, Lydia exited and headed for sickbay. She kept her pistol in her holster. Stepping into sickbay, she activated the comms at an auxiliary console. She was greeted by the face of Franklin Drake.

“I take it everything is well under control,” the man commented.

Lydia answered with a slight smile. “I have the Philadelphia, Sir. Lieutenant M'Konel is at large but I have half a dozen Starfleet captains, and a Fleet Admiral, tracking him as we speak. He should be in custody by the end of the day so long as incompetence has not become a contagion.”

Drake chuckled. “Good work. I have new orders for you: you're getting a new crew along with your new counselor. They will be arriving at ESD within the hour. Ensure your ship is in tip-top shape. You still have eight worker-bees. Use them to expedite repairs on the Philadelphia. I want that ship in cruising condition within three days, understood, Sub-Commander?”

Lydia grinned at the field promotion. “Aye, sir. M'Konel out.” Then she turned away from the console and placed her hands behind her back. She commanded, “Computer, activate the emergency medical hologram.”

A balding man with a grating voice fizzled into existence. “Please state the nature of the medical emergency.”

“I am Sub-Commander Lydia M'Konel. Do you know who I am?”

The EMH nodded once. “Of course. You are the acting-first officer of the U.S.S. Philadelphia.”

“Wrong,” she said. “I'm the acting-captain now. I just haven't had the time to change the command codes. I am placing you at helm. We need all the personnel we can get.”

The EMH stepped toward her, clearly distraught. "Centurion M'Konel...I am a doctor, not a pilot.”

“Today you're both,” Lydia said. "And I have been promoted to Sub-Commander by Starfleet Intelligence."

The EMH noticed Kannor lying on a bio-bed. “This man needs treatment!”

“He is stable. I need you at the helm, or engineering. Computer, activate the Emergency Command Hologram.”

The uniform shoulders of the hologram turned from blue to red, and the balding man became more confident instantly. “I understand the situation. You need an extra set of hands on the bridge.”

“I may want you in engineering later with Crewman Garn Pekh until Kannor recovers.”

The ECH said, “Sub-Commander M'Konel. I am a commander, not an engineer. You would be better suited in the engine room, since you are an engineer.”

Lydia growled. “I gave you an order and I expect it to be carried out.”

“Actually,” said the hologram, “you've transferred all command codes to me before you officially took command from Lieutenant M'Konel. I am the commanding officer of the Philadelphia, and I am placing you in charge of engineering. I do not require a first officer.”

He picked up the mobile emitter that the crew of the Philadelphia had “borrowed” and copied from the Icarus before her destruction. Then he strode out of sickbay, leaving the Sub-Commander standing there gawking.

“What on Remus just happened?”
    "I really hate those pinches..." Krystal groaned after recovering. She was rubbing her neck and trying to process everything that happened. After ordering her team to secure the shuttlebay, Krystal decided to try and get some answers from Lydia. For now she was going to give the Lieutenant some space as, thanks to her dealings with Drake, she knew this situation wasn't as clear cut as it was made out to be.

"Computer, locate the current commanding officer of the Philidelphia."
    edited May 2016
    The admiral looks at the OPs officer, surprised.

"Beam everyone in that shuttle aboard, directly inside in the brig, maximum security."

They beam them into the brig, and notice Elihu is missing. They inform the admiral.

"This is certainly unusual. I get the feeling there's a lot more going on here than we know about. Elihu probably wouldn't leave them behind like that, so he'll be back. Unluckily for him..."

He turns to Sek.

"...the Firestorm, like other Avenger Class vessels, is equipped with a cloaking device. A very special cloaking device, considering how the Firestorm was designed to be capable of remaining undetected by Iconian sensors, never mind whatever Elihu and his probable help are using. They'll never know what happened."

He stands up, putting his hands behind his back, thinking of how things might end up going if and when Elihu comes back.

"Sek, activate the cloaking device."

The admiral taps his combadge.

"11 of 14, remember when you stated concerns about how various shadowy organizations would have ways to bypass or find weaknesses in our security systems? You had prepared some unique new security algorithms, internal defense systems, etc. to ensure that no one could breach our security, except for myself and the Firestorm's senior officers. Bring those changes online."

11 of 14 activates the system. The Firestorm's consoles and lights go dark for a moment, the consoles returning to normal, while the lights return to a somewhat darkened state.

"An absolutely perfect cloaking device. A computer security system so tight not even I could access the computers if I weren't aboard. Internal sensors proven to detect any intruder pretty much instantly, personal cloaking field or otherwise."

The admiral smiles a bit.

"Elihu will have one hell of a time breaking into these defenses, now won't he?"

T'Kek, the Reman MACO down with the Undine defector in the medical bay, tries to send a telepathic message to the Undine.

"Don't worry, their apparently bringing some new security systems online isn't for you. In actuality, it'd probably be a good idea to take you elsewhere to another ship, but with the whole ship under maximum security, you're kinda stuck here. Feel free to discuss anything about the other Undine's plans in the meanwhile."

T'Kek sits down not too far from the Undine, waiting to see if the Undine wakes up anytime soon.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.