test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What should I focus on during upgrade weekends?

iamviperswhipiamviperswhip Member Posts: 62 Arc User
I am at 14.5 in beams, and 10 or so in shields, no appreciable advancement anywhere else in R&D. I have verified that I have doffs that can make beams, level 2. I only appeared to be able make beams though, not dual beam banks but I admit I didn't look overly long.

What should I focus on this weekend? I am level 59 have a slew of tier 6 ships because I am bad with money and am only rocking some mission looted lvl xiii weapons right now, and not in an ideal set up.

I have looked around at the R&D but to be honest I only have 59k dil, so all those upgrades look out of my reach. Should I just focus on farming mats and dil this weekend so next time I am in a position to take advantage of the next upgrade weekend?

What's the best way to farm mats? I do tend to pick up all the anomalies but that often requires minutes of flying around a system that seems inefficient.

Answers

• Options
    What is a double chance of rarity upgrade accelerator? A z store item or is their somewhere to farm them?
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Oh, I am not in a fleet. I have never stayed in the game long enough, and not sure I will this time either, just became intrigued by the TOS trailer to load the game back up, but I will play through this weekend and try to do more stfs or red alerts and whatever else to earn more dil (I hate the mining mission).

Thanks for the advice, I will see what I can do.