test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [April 28th, 2016]

2»

Comments

• centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    The solar flare inside bases is still not fixed, and lag is worse now; my login timed out yet again this morning, and all my GUI's were blank for 2 minutes after my character loaded... :s Get a clue Cryptic; if your "patch" requires 1.6Gb, you have some really serious problems!
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    Does this fix for AMD's mean that we can update to the Crimson Drivers without the crashes when we make adjustements?
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Which new NPCs were added to the Foundry?
    Linnea, T'Nae(2410, and also in her Yesterday's Enterprise look), Quinn(two options, that are seemingly identical), Van'Zyl, some other people. :p
    djxprime wrote: »
    From what I've seen, Captains Shon, Kagran, Koren, and Sulu, Commander Jarok, Admirals Quinn and T'Nea, and that Lt. Commander that's serving under Tuvok on Voyager (I can't remember her name at the moment). I think there's a couple others that I'm forgetting.
    We talked over the list on the last RoundTable, but we didn't have all the specifics.
    Wow, did they stealth buff Vosk? The ground part of the FE seems to have gone from entirely too easy to actually tough.
    I think it's just that sometimes he summons his shadows immediately and they focus fire on a single target. It seems to happen randomly as a weird AI quirk. Also sometimes his shadows disappear and run away....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    Which new NPCs were added to the Foundry?
    Linnea, T'Nae(2410, and also in her Yesterday's Enterprise look), Quinn(two options, that are seemingly identical), Van'Zyl, some other people. :p
    From what I've seen, Captains Shon, Kagran, Koren, and Sulu, Commander Jarok, Admirals Quinn and T'Nea, and that Lt. Commander that's serving under Tuvok on Voyager (I can't remember her name at the moment). I think there's a couple others that I'm forgetting.
    We talked over the list on the last RoundTable, but we didn't have all the specifics.
    Wow, did they stealth buff Vosk? The ground part of the FE seems to have gone from entirely too easy to actually tough.
    I think it's just that sometimes he summons his shadows immediately and they focus fire on a single target. It seems to happen randomly as a weird AI quirk. Also sometimes his shadows disappear and run away....

Yeah, it must be random. I ran it on my secondary toon and it was easy again. Although, I also did all of the "Optional" mission points in the embassy, so maybe there's something hidden there.
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• zen00008zen00008 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I don't know about anyone else, but I've been having more disconnect issues since this latest patch. Every time I either go through a map transfer or try to change alts, it takes forever to accomplish, plus the server will occasionally stop working or time out.

me too, its maddening
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    Do they know what they're fixing tomorrow ?
    Or is it a surprise for tomorrow morning ?
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Thank you, the amd issue lately has been a pain in the neck
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
      lordmalak1 wrote: »
      Do they know what they're fixing tomorrow ?
      Or is it a surprise for tomorrow morning ?

It is only 3:28 PM Pacific time. The patch notes usually appear around 5 - 6 PM Pacific.

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
      edited May 2016
      It's past 6pm Their time now...
      No Announcement yet.
      hmmmmnnn....

Ahhh...
      Tomorrow is just Shard Maintenance.
      B)
      STO Member since February 2009.
      I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
      Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
      upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
      aka server reboot
      -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      My character Tsin'xing
      Ah, small patch, but useful fixes. :)
      -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      My character Tsin'xing
    • grifithrkvgrifithrkv Member Posts: 41 Arc User
      and nothing of fix the quality selection in the doff roster
    • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
      grifithrkv wrote: »
      and nothing of fix the quality selection in the doff roster

Which isn't a priority, nor should it be.
      This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
      Cryptic, please close this thread and add to the Release Notes section. Thanks. :)
      Where there is a Will, there is a Way.