test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporal Special Agent Pack, and Agents of Yesterday: Temporal Agent Starter Pack?

Just wondering if these packs are for sale now or do these packs come out when the expansion does?
I don't see them on the C-store so I'm thinking the later or I missed the packs somewhere in the store.

Anyway, thanks to anyone who knows the answer to this question :)

Comments

• Options
    steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    You can buy them now, but not via the CStore or with Zen at all - they are purchasable through the website as cash transactions.

Buying them now does not, however, mean you get the stuff now - it's like a pre-order, so you get your stuff when the expansion actually launches.
  • Options
    architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    I was happy to see that there was a starter pack (unlike Dilithium Rising) . . . then I saw how little was in the pack.
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • Options
    johnnymo1johnnymo1 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    I don't see the big pack selling too well without an endgame constitution class and some killer ship abilities.
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    johnnymo1 wrote: »
    I don't see the big pack selling too well without an endgame constitution class and some killer ship abilities.

Or some non-Fed faction stuff. Or knowing that this TOS stuff won't be stuck in their own time/server. Imagine putting down that much money and it's all stuck in some 'pocket universe' that doesn't interact with Holodeck server.
  • Options
    spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    What does "it unlocks for all TOS and Federation characters on an account" mean, exactly? Is TOS a new faction? Or, does a character have to be both TOS and Federation to unlock it? Or either but not both?
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    What does "it unlocks for all TOS and Federation characters on an account" mean, exactly? Is TOS a new faction? Or, does a character have to be both TOS and Federation to unlock it? Or either but not both?
    The new AoY characters are apparently a mini-faction so that they can get their own tutorial and early quest lines. At some point in the story those characters get integrated into 2410.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    @markhawkman

Thanks! I expect it will all get clearer as time passes (in whichever direction.....)