test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rep Items not being rewarded until I complete the next objective?

corvushawkcorvushawk Member Posts: 5 Arc User
So I wasn't sure if this should go in here or into the Support section, so I figured to throw it in here and if it's wrong if someone could move it to the correct area that'd be great. Anyway, onward...

So every time I try to collect a reward on a rep project I get the XP, but I don't get the rep box until after I submit the items to start the timer on the next project after that. I had someone in my fleet suggest that it might be getting stuck because I am attempting to collect from a mission a tier ahead of what my rep is set at, however all of my rep is set at the correct tier and is not yet ready to go to the next tier (not even close). Is this a bug? Or is this working as designed and they really, really need to change? Thanks
"Guess who's coming to dinner!"- Chekov

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You're supposed to get the box as soon as you input all the requirements(or shortly after if it's lagging), and you get the Dilithium and Rep XP only at collection. It used to be that you'd get the box at collection instead, but they changed that to being as soon as it filled after getting some feedback on the system from players, so you now end up with the box for instant gratification (or vendor scrap) then Dil and Rep XP to get you coming back.
  • realshadowwolfrealshadowwolf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    ive done 6 and i have yet to get the rep box as the reward advertise i tried contacting a gm and even submiting as a bug and i have yet to see a ticket or hear from a GM i think i hear a law suite starting up
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    ive done 6 and i have yet to get the rep box as the reward advertise i tried contacting a gm and even submiting as a bug and i have yet to see a ticket or hear from a GM i think i hear a law suite starting up

Did you check overflow?
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • tcatasustcatasus Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    same thing inOmega on Reman Toon aftet i compleated the Omega Reputation on this character no dilithium was awardedd . I did check the overflow and no dilithium there either . On the other toons on my account I did get the Dilithium after complating the 5 stages . I contacted a GM there is no response , no ticket even though one was recorded. Kinda bummed out .. I enjoy crafting feel let down wondering if the other toons will be afected now or if I complete he Counter Cammand which is very close at 95K now will i get stiffed yet again. As it was being awarded Inoticed on the left hand side of the screen Dilithium but it did not go into my account.,. can you help thanks a lot.