test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spacedock/First City/New Romulus! Discussion Thread

Comments

• admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I was trying to not contradict what Nat said happened with his character while having some participation in that arc. So... basically anything he didn't claim was fair game at the time.

That's perfectly sensible, and heck, it'd make too little sense for the U.S.S. Firestorm to somehow get to Lae'nas 3 before EVERY SHIP IN THE ALPHA QUADRANT, so having another RP character, like yours, get there first made a lot more sense.
    dareau wrote: »
    But the beauty of this is that the storyline of STO still occurred, but instead of having it be ran by a singular player, each arc had it's own Captain...
    And we were all off either on "unplayed" events ("I was in the task force sent to delay the Heralds around Procyon 3 and all I got was this T-shirt" type deals) or were "bit players" in the major fleet actions under the "RPer in charge of that 'area'"...

I have to agree with this, but something else worth mentioning: team missions. Each and every team accepting mission (and even those that required a single player) could have easily involved multiple RP characters together, so there wasn't necessarily just "the player" dealing with each situation. For instance, the Dominion occupation of DS9. That could have easily been 5 different captains (or 4 captains and an admiral) working together to tackle the Dominion takeover, rather than just one.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Sounds good. I'll put something at the top of the thread denoting the omitting. Let me know if I should adjust wording or anything.

I know you guys mentioned some specific stuff already, but are you ok with 'conveniently forgetting' they were mentioned?; not to say those things didn't happen, or that you didn't mention them, just not to say they may have either. (I swear I'm not an RP N-azi :p )

Team missions are a toughie. You could potentially have more than five RPers lay claim to it. I guess you could get creative and generalize the events.
    edited April 2016
    Well, we'd try not to have that many RPers lay claim to one mission, as that would be just silly.

I think it'd be a little difficult to "conveniently forget" major past events...

As I see it, each RP character could be "the player" for just a couple/few missions of a story arc (or in the case of a short story arc of episodes that fit together tightly, like the Breen episode series, an entire story arc), or even just parts of missions (without contradicting others, of course), while fleet actions, STFs, background events (like the task force delaying the Heralds at Procyon 3), warzones, PvP, etc. can be more generalized to include several RPers, sometimes even everyone. And of course, players can always make up other events to have happened in the meanwhile, avoiding "the player" completely.

For instance, I seem to already have claimed being "the player" during the New Romulus section of "Blood of Ancients" and the entirety of "Midnight", and those alone are probably enough as it is. Sure, I've mentioned having been involved in repelling the Dominion occupation of DS9, leading STFs against the Borg and Iconians, and being a temporal agent, but those aren't specific to any mission in particular, and leave room for literally anyone else. So, you know, hopefully I haven't already gone too far...? :sweat_smile:
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    So it's fairly settled then.

Proposal for "RP Rule":
    While all the events of STO occurred, instead of a singular officer having "led" all the task forces, a different officer (Participant) led each different arc or "theme". Other players may have participated in the various teamable missions, fleet actions, STFs. etc, or may have been doing "something else" during each period.

This way, all participants in the RP can have a "share of glory" while not "hogging the spotlight", which is a standard in RPG play... :) (involve everyone equally) and helps avoid technobabble in order to explain why everyone's "the star"...

Listing of various arcs/themes and posted claims (italicized = claimed): (Edited as people make the claims, please tag me to help me find them...)

Klingon War:
    Romulans - Tal'Shiar (primary storyline and FE):
    True Way:
    Borg (Storyline & Omega Force "co-lead"):
    Undine (and Counter Command):
    Dyson Spheres (and Dyson Reputation Force):
    Voth:
    Delta Quadrant (and Delta Rep. Force):
    Vaadwaur:
    Kobali:
    Heralds:
    Iconians (and rep):
    Elachi:
    "Extradimensionals": Tholians & Mirror Universe, Nukara Task Force (includes anti-Tholian portions of Romulan arc, "related" STFs) Terran Reputation/Badlands Battlezone/STFs since there's barely any Terran storyline left): Dareau
    "Temporal Activities" (latter part of Iconian War, Spectres, Temporal Cold War): Nat
    Dominion:
    Breen (and most likely by intensely close relationship Deferi):
    "Weird Stuffs": Krystal / Rattler

For KDF troops that somehow get involved:
    Federation War:
    KDF Civil War:
    Grethor:
    KDF Representative to Romulus:
    Omega:
    Dyson:
    Nukara:
    Counter Command:
    Terran (Mirror):
    Iconian:

For Romulans:
    Start of Republic:
    Tal'Shiar:
    Elachi:
    Omega:
    Nukara:
    Dyson:
    Counter Command:
    Iconian:
    Terran (Mirror):

List is not all inclusive. As "fair" proposals are added, they'll be put on the list... Also can "drop down" some of the Federation's involvement if agreed upon (ie, a Feddie didn't lead the "shared" Anti-Tal'Shiar stuff, it was a Romulan...) Of course, since all the Reputation "Task Forces" are "Alliance wide", there's gotta be a representative from each faction of the alliance...
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    admiralnat wrote: »
    Well, we'd try not to have that many RPers lay claim to one mission, as that would be just silly.

I think it'd be a little difficult to "conveniently forget" major past events...

As I see it, each RP character could be "the player" for just a couple/few missions of a story arc (or in the case of a short story arc of episodes that fit together tightly, like the Breen episode series, an entire story arc), or even just parts of missions (without contradicting others, of course), while fleet actions, STFs, background events (like the task force delaying the Heralds at Procyon 3), warzones, PvP, etc. can be more generalized to include several RPers, sometimes even everyone. And of course, players can always make up other events to have happened in the meanwhile, avoiding "the player" completely.

For instance, I seem to already have claimed being "the player" during the New Romulus section of "Blood of Ancients" and the entirety of "Midnight", and those alone are probably enough as it is. Sure, I've mentioned having been involved in repelling the Dominion occupation of DS9, leading STFs against the Borg and Iconians, and being a temporal agent, but those aren't specific to any mission in particular, and leave room for literally anyone else. So, you know, hopefully I haven't already gone too far...? :sweat_smile:

Dang, go write a novel and get ninjaed... :)

I look at it like this: Fleet Admirals (especially) / "remaining" Admirals / "Star Captains" are usually involved in fairly broad yet "specific" areas of "expertise". Using myself as an example, I realized that my "extradimentionals" thing winds up involving me with two reputation task forces (Nukara and Terran).

So, since you're (Nat) playing "temporal agent", this could be the time when you were "picked" (instead of everyone) to be "the Federation's Agent" because, as the storyline already kinda goes, you were "the one" involved in a lot of the "previous" temporal mucking around and therefore are fairly familiar with it.

And look at that list, we can probably get half the forum into the RP and still have "empty" claims... :wink:
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
    edited April 2016
    I honestly imagined my character as less of a temporal agent and more of a war hero (specifically the Iconian War), but I suppose if I'm a (the?) temporal agent, I wouldn't be traveling through time all the time (pun not intended), and thus does an in-action admiral's job and leads task forces on things like STFs in the meanwhile. Since time travel missions are often classified and not too well known, most would only know about my character's "leading STFs" side, and thus just recognize the good admiral as a war hero, rather than the secret temporal agent he really is.

In any case, it works out well. :)

Edit: Also didn't think to say that being the temporal guy, and thus being "the player" for the latter half of the Iconian War, basically makes me the Iconian War hero anyways. ;)
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited April 2016
    Had another thought as well: what of the nameless Fed and Klingon NPC starships and presumed, but never named or seen captains and admirals involved, during the Fed and Klingon missions of the Fed-KDF War? They, of course, could also have been RP characters.

I've also got some more backstory on Admiral Nat I'd like to put here, as it may or may not come in handy later:

As it turns out, Admiral Nat wasn't actually an admiral when the events of STO began. He was a captain at the time, commanding the newly constructed Armitage Class U.S.S. Firestorm D, participating in (and often leading) patrol and escort missions along the Klingon war front. The sort of patrol missions that "the player", both Fed and Klingon, never encounter, of course. Or perhaps some Fed patrols that Klingon "players" destroy at one point or another, just with the assumption that the U.S.S. Firestorm (D) manages to escape each time, with or without other ships from the task forces in question.

At one point or another, we encountered a lost Aeon Timeship, the U.S.S. Reality, which we then picked up and investigated thoroughly, with my crew gaining insight into how it functions and learning some about time travel. Hence why Franklin Drake chose me and the Firestorm (D) to deal with the temporal issues surrounded the Devidians, as I already had the knowledge and/or experience yet wasn't already an actual temporal agent that's constantly being watched by Starfleet.

My promotion, of course, came some time after that. Starfleet had taken a Klingon system used for mining, needed to set up a minefield at short notice. As other admirals were busy at the time, they saw that I already had experience in commanding groups of ships, so they promoted me to Rear Admiral, handed me a fleet, and sent me to set up the minefield in question. The fleet, commanded by myself, set up the minefield, which a Klingon task force (probably with Klingon RP character(s)) broke through. I went in with the U.S.S. Firestorm to try to fight them off, but the Klingons destroyed my own vessel as well, the system was lost, and the Klingons retook the planet, but luckily, me and most of my crew managed to get away and were later rescued.

Regardless of having failed to keep the Klingons away, Starfleet recognized that I was a capable commander, or were simply short on admirals and couldn't afford to demote me back to captain. Either way, I maintained the rank, was given command of the Avenger Class U.S.S. Firestorm E (the current one), and sent to lead other Federation task forces, like some of those fought and destroyed by Klingon "players" out raiding in the Pi Canis sector block. I was eventually promoted to Vice Admiral and transferred to leading STFs fighting the Borg, and eventually promoted again to Admiral, being transferred to leading STFs against the Iconians, until someone recognized that I'd be well suited for dealing with that mysterious temporal device that had been discovered by the Ferengi, and pulled a few strings so I'd be sent for the mission in question, thus being "the player" for the time involved part of the Iconian War. Once the war was over, Starfleet decided to promote me again, this time to Fleet Admiral, made me an actual temporal agent, and then of course I got involved with the temporal cold war and such. :)

Edit: Also, the part of me being sent to lead a fleet building up a minefield around a former Klingon mining world is indeed a reference to the Klingon's Federation Minefield fleet action. Considering the fleet action could easily be run multiple times over, I figured it was reasonable. B)
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited April 2016
    ^^ If you guys are up to tracking that list, that's fine. I added a note on the first post directing ppl to you guys.

Here's a pic of Captain Aeris. I don't really pre-write backstory. I kind of just make it up as I go along. I intended on bringing her in as one of my Captains for the LCs, but they stopped doing LCs before I could. So, in my mind, she's been mostly stuck doing nothing (other than in-game Episodes). Last time I used her was, partially, in LC69: Winter Wonderland Celebrations, the final LC. In that story, she expresses the beginnings of her cabin fever which have continued on to now (Being trapped at Spacedock is definitely not helping).

latest?cb=20150719200624

I'll need to grab a pic of Terry when I have a chance. Would love to see pics of other people's characters.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    Admiral Nat:
    63b5cb2e7523ee9e5337d8087ec74b341449700220.png

Of course, I've already stated the majority of his backstory. Before that, he just went to Starfleet Academy in hopes of joining Starfleet, then succeeded and was assigned to the U.S.S. Molly, a Nova Class science vessel. He served on the vessel for many random scientific missions, gaining rank and eventually becoming the first officer, until the Molly was attacked by pirates, the captain died, and Nat ended up losing the ship but saving the crew, being promoted to captain and being given command of the Armitage Class U.S.S. Firestorm D. The majority of the U.S.S. Molly's crew moved on to the Firestorm with him, so he and his crew have been together since, like, forever.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    Cabin fever is evil.
    And I think Krystal Jade might be the only one in this thread still wearing a Sierra 1 uniform. lol
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Krystal Jade is the only one in the entire Federation Starfleet with a Sierra 1 uniform. LOL. :D
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

lol
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    I liked those uniforms. They used them in the Countdown comics too, so they started in 2386 and went until the end of 2409.
    I liked the Sierra 1 as well because when I started playing, I saw them as a natural evolution of the First Contact style uniform. Also it was better looking than the rest of the Sierra and ALL of the Antaeus uniforms.
    edited April 2016
    Back when I first started STO, I did use the Sierra 1 uniform, until I discovered the First Contact uniforms. I then changed to Odyssey once I could, and to the command varient when it came out.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

I've got multiple uniform styles saved, but my main is a Sierra 1 with a Voth Soldier belt with pouches on the hips. I do have an Odyssey style saved, as well as pretty much every generation uniform except for the TMP one.
  • the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    Hey everyone. Since I'm new to STO and my characters are under-ranked, I'd only like to claim the beginning of SF and Rom stories; IE captain is killed by Klingon, player takes over, etc. And Tal-Shiar bombard V-planet colony and player beams onto an old BOP.

I'm sure no one's story will conflict with mine lol
    So if you're taking the start of the Rom story, are you taking Tovan Khev too? :p
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited May 2016
    I hate you.

um.... In my SL (storyline), I - I mean - Lydia slits his throat while he sleeps.
    Well, I guess nobody else will have a Tovan Khev in this RP.

Good riddance. :D
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

lmfao, the lowly newb becomes the hero XD
    Yes! A true hero has finally come to bring our salvation!
    tumblr_o6i41ed8ho1r105gwo3_250.png
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

unfortunately Kurland never dies. he's immortal. he's a Q. he's their leader.
    edited May 2016
    I got quadruple ninja'd. lol

Oh, Nat, I want to get Terry in on your mission, but I also want to put him through a psych eval before he decides. Maybe I'll have him bump into you first.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    Hey everyone. Since I'm new to STO and my characters are under-ranked, I'd only like to claim the beginning of SF and Rom stories; IE captain is killed by Klingon, player takes over, etc. And Tal-Shiar bombard V-planet colony and player beams onto an old BOP.

I'm sure no one's story will conflict with mine lol

No problem. Krystal's story starts with the OLD fed tutorial, so while the attack on Vega takes place, the events are different.
    hawku001x wrote: »
    I got quadruple ninja'd. lol

Oh, Nat, I want to get Terry in on your mission, but I also want to put him through a psych eval before he decides. Maybe I'll have him bump into you first.

Alright. I'll make sure the good admiral takes his time checking on the Firestorm's repairs and finding the other 2 captains (whoever they end up being).
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

uh did you just put a camel spider on your sig?...
    Maybe. :p
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

hey guess what? now there's a sequel to one of my previous posts. it's called I Hate You 2...

lol