What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Whats next after Temporal Cold War?

2»

Comments

• Options
    tessaravejgantessaravejgan Member Posts: 276
    I hope once this time jumping bs is done we get something more relaxing with some smaller scale conflict that doesn't have the future of an entire galaxy hanging by the thread yet again.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    My guess is by then, the 2017 Trek show will either be about to air or will have a couple of shows under it's belt...
    What ever it does, is where this game will go.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    I'd say it's time to finish off the Borg, their recent losses to the alliance races, Voth and Species 8472 have been considerable
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
      What is next?

The next bad guy/species we simply must have a war with...
      Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
      Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
      What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
      3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
      sierra078sierra078 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
      How about the Vorsoth from the Elite Force Game or the Exomorphs from the 2nd?
    • Options
      tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
      Do not tell me that the all join to the Federation 2.0 called Galactic Alliance, everywhere be peace and boredom, punctuated only occasionally by some disgruntled time traveler.
      Instead, a time of confusion , which only leads to further paradoxes , I would like to see more policies in the real time , for example: Klingon civil war or decay of the Federation (can someone explain to me what that the Federation is about except a paid off protection?), or something with the Cardassians.
      If you ask for the next big bad, i vote for the Hur'q because i like an insectoids (at least on Memory Alpha are the Hur'q mentioned as an insectoids).
    • Options
      isthisscienceisthisscience Member Posts: 863 Arc User
      Cryptic are very good at taking single episodes and spinning them out. Just think of that alien in that episode where the Enterprise did that thing but you don't really remember what happened. That's your enemy for next season.
    • Options
      daendaedaendae Member Posts: 158 Arc User
      How about we see more of the Mirror Universe or some alternate universes? I mean, the Temporal Cold War arc has put us really in contact with temporal equipment, so thus we should be able to see more of the alternate universes.
      Also, I have a hard time believing that Mirror Leeta just gave up conquering us after Counterpoint.
    • Options
      questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,319 Arc User
      TL:DR, who do you think we are going to fight after the Temporal Cold War arc is over, and what other races do you think we are likely to meet during these adventures?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg_ghkwt5cs
      This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    • Options
      jasecurtisjasecurtis Member Posts: 67 Arc User
      I'd like something with the Tzenkethi. Their system is in the game and they're one of the few decently sized global powers we've seen nothing of. Even just a mission or two would be good.
      qGPf6Iq.jpg?1
    • Options
      khan1000khan1000 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
      I want a second Dominion war due to the fact we have almost no contest dealing with the True Dominion.
      giphy.gif
      Fear the Dominion