test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    Jessica 7: It can be kinda boring if there isn't any shooting.

*Seventeen goes and waits by the shuttles for the group to arrive*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Jadzia: Hm... Do you remember your name from before you were assimilated?

*The group arrive at the shuttlebay*
    Krystal: Admiral. *nods to Seventeen* Wanna get some fresh air too huh?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Seventeen: *To Jadzia* No sadly I don't remember pretty much anything form before I was assimilated. *To Krystal* Something like that.
    Jadzia: Well... I honestly don't know any Romulan names...
    Krystal: Come on, we'll figure something out on the way. *gets into a nearby Type 11 shuttle*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Captian Andersen is now outside of his shuttle, with a couple of officers, and a few armed troops.

Rose: right now, boring is better.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Seventeen: Thanks. *gets on the shuttle leading Jadzia*

*Jessica 7 gets on too leading Rose*
    *as soon as everyone was aboard, Krystal took the shuttle down to the surface*
    Tala: Looks like Captain Anderson has some friends.
    Krystal: Their planet, their rules.
    *The shuttle lands nearby*
    Krystal: Admiral... *looks at Seventeen* know any good names?
    Seventeen: Well they might not have a translator so I could probably just use a romulan word. Uh how about Rihae?
    Jadzia: Sounds nice.
    Krystal: *adjusts her uniform* Well... time to do the Diplomat. *heads for the hatch and steps out onto Eden Prime*
    Seventeen: thanks. *blushes slightly and follows Krys out*
    they step out on to the tarmac, and see not far from where they landed, Captian Andersen, in his uniform, with 6 other humans, 2 female and 4 males in combat armor, they do have weapons, but none of them are in the ready.

Captian Andersen walks up to the group, and offers his hand: I am Captain Andersen of the SSV Normandy, and I welcome you to New Eden.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited April 2016
    Krystal: *accepts the handshake* Krystal Jade, USS Lexington, Fleet Admiral representing the United Federation of Planets. *This close Anderson can most likely see Krystal's spots*
    *Tala and Jadzia are standing by the shuttle in an at ease posture*
    edited April 2016
    *Seventeen looks around at the area taking in the scenery but remaining in an at ease position near Krystal*

*Jessica 7 stands by Rose*
    Captian Andersen: Well, I am sorry we don;t have a fleet admiral out here for you to meet. I am the ranking officer out here right now. I would like you to meet my XO, Allicia Shepard http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/267212774690637844/D918179859C50B84B9A7DEA1DC57AA21135AED0C/ , and Lt Kaiden Alenko. I am osrry we couldn't meet in the capital, but security planetside is fluid, (he notices the spots, but doesn't press it.) United Federation of Planets? So one of our lost sleeper ships actually survived.

Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Sleeper ships? *shakes her head and gestures at the group* Sorry for making you feel like the lowest brass Captain. This is Admiral Jessica O'Connell, My XO Commander...
    Tala: Captain. Sir. I got promoted after Sol.
    Krystal: Right... Captain Tala, Lt. Commander Jadzia Jade, Commander Rose O'Connell, and Admiral Rihae of the Romulan Republic.
    Shepard: Excuse me, but Sol?

Anderson is perpelxed too.

Kaiden: Isn't the sun over Earth called Sol?

Rose: Oh TRIBBLE,
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica 7: Uh you made sure we didn't pass into an alternate reality right?
    Krystal: Iconian Gates don't work that way Jess. *notes Anderson's reaction, and looks at Kaiden* Earth?
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    well, you royally boned that one up...*a heavily cloaked figure mutters behind the group, having seemingly appeared out of nowhere and undetected by the alliance guard*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Krystal: *deadpan look* Admiral Greymane... Trying something new to make me jump?
    And out of nowhere, all 6 guards pull out assault rifles, that were collapsed and pull it on Alex.

Shepard: Who the hell are you, or you will look make swiss cheese look whole?
    Ancient Griffon insult

no, i didn't wanna frighten the humans here by coming down as my usual uncovered self​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited April 2016
    Rose: and comeing down here unannounced, and undetected, with a bunch of heavily armed troops is such a wise idea?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *facepalm* You have got to be kidding me... *gestures at the cloaked figure* Admiral Alexander Greymane. As diplomatic as a brick...
    Jadzia: Well... this is...
    Tala: FUBAR?
    Jadzia: *thinks for a moment, remembering what that means* Yes. Very much so.
    Seventeen: Greymane I am tempted to punch you. Or let them shoot you.
    Andersen put a hand out, and the guards with the two officers puts thier weapons away.

Andersen: So, there is alot of things here that is not making any sense.
    Ancient Griffon insult

*alex looks up at the alliance personnel, his cowl seeming to absorb all light like a black hole and preventing his face from being seen* as the spotted one here mentioned *he jerks his glove-covered thumb at admiral jade* my name is alexander greymane, captain of the uss conundrum​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: You can say that again. We weren't expecting to encounter Humans in the Andromeda Galaxy. Does raise some questions as to if the Preservers were involved though... But then there's the issue of your people knowing about Earth...
    (well, considering the next mass effect game takes place in andromeda, i'm assuming these humans are post-reaper humans - especially since shepard isn't commanding the normandy)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Andersen is giving an even more perplexed looked: considering we are from Earth, why wouldn't we know it.

Krystal hears the sounds of gunfire in the distance, as Andersen radio goes off:

Radio:Captian, commander, the spaceport is being attacked by Geth

Soon some small drones coem over and start firing.

Andersen: Take Cover. (As he runs toward his shuttle, with a couple fo the guards, as Shepard and Alenko stay behind and prepare for the assualt.
    Ancient Griffon insult